• Red Sox in 4
    • Yankees in 4
    • Red Sox in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Red Sox in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Red Sox in 7
    • Yankees in 7

The Red Sox are just getting stomped into the ground at this point...it's sort of sad really. I hope if the Astros go through to the series we don't go down in the same way. While I won't mind if we lose, I'd atleast like to see us go down with a fight =P

That's of course if we beat St. Louis, and I think that we've got a good chance of doing so.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

Yea, I just got back and was shocked to see Rivera in the 8th already. I wonder if Torre is going to bring him back out for the 9th. Good to see they tie, but with 0 outs, they should have gotten at least another run.

The Red Sox are just getting stomped into the ground at this point...it's sort of sad really. I hope if the Astros go through to the series we don't go down in the same way. While I won't mind if we lose, I'd atleast like to see us go down with a fight =P

That's of course if we beat St. Louis, and I think that we've got a good chance of doing so.

Edited by sahyder1

I hope Mariano throws his arm out tonight. I'd love to see the Yankees have to make due without him down the stretch. I'd also love for Boston to stretch this out for at least one more game, but they better get it done in the 9th as their pen is just as porous as the Yankees after Rivera.

Ugh. I knew things weren't good when Quantrall came in, after letting up Ortiz's homerun last night.

1st and 2nd, 0 0ut. :(. Come on Yanks...

EDIT: Bahahahaha. Nevermind, Johnny Damon continues to be awful...

but Posada made a stupid play there. If he let the ball drop there are 2 outs instead of 1....

Edited by Ron326

Ugh. I knew things weren't good when Quantrall came in, after letting up Ortiz's homerun last night.

1st and 2nd, 0 0ut. :(. Come on Yanks...

EDIT: Bahahahaha. Nevermind, Johnny Damon continues to be awful...

but Posada made a stupid play there. If he let the ball drop there are 2 outs instead of 1....