Lindsey Lohan-Spears

paidelr

The closest thing I saw to being 'slutty' or anything similar was the part when she was all up on the guy, and it's not like she even kissed the dude...I'm sure you've hugged your aunt/mom/grandma etc. before, doesn't make them slutty does it?
Edited by thuganomic

The closest thing I saw to being 'slutty' or anything similar was the part when she was all up on the guy, and it's not like she even kissed the dude...I'm sure you've hugged your aunt/mom/grandma etc. before, doesn't make them slutty does it?

Did you just serious compare Lindsay Lohan hitting on a guy physically to hugging one's grandma?

Sex sells.

Whether you like it or not, Lohan is going to be huge.

A lot may not realize this...but most people would rather see a hot chick who can sing...rather then an ugly chick who can sing better.

Since when could Britney or Lohan sing?

To say that neither one of them can sing is pure BS. (IMO I guess..) Granted they are not the greatest singers...or someone wouldn't go away thinking that they 'have an angelic voice'...but put simply they can sing.

And if you don't think so...basically, tell me why? In your opinion...what makes a good singer?

Lohan has a nice voice. Not a great one but it's not bad. Spears is all about hushed sex whispers in a tune. None of her new songs really have much "singing" in them... although they're still catchy.

has anyone seen the Ciara video "Goodies" she is only 18 and she's doing way more sexy dancing and showin off her assets than lohan in her video. So why don't you make a big deal out of that?