Lindsey Lohan-Spears

paidelr

You just saw the video today? Hasn't it been out for like a week now? I remember seeing it on Much Music on like Wednesday last week.

Anywho, she looks slutty there. I'd do her. She is my age so it's ok, but I can some 40 year old guy sitting there watching her and getting the wrong ideas. Which is creepy.

DANGER! DANGER!

You are kidding me right?!

Look at little Lindsay Lohan with her agent and stuff.

"Hey I've got a good idea, lets try to make you trash...I mean sexy, yeah sexy and old pervs like me...I mean young lads will really dig it and masturb...I mean buy your films and music and you'll be HUGE! Just like that other little wide-eyed slut from tv who's now doing music..."

Seriously Lohan has never been that great, let alone losing it now she's 18....

Youngsters on this board, ignore such young flighty girls and check out some older women, you'll learn a lot more...

And try to break through the border of the USA, there's a whole world of stunning women out there to look for...Ones that aren't Hollywood / trailer trash stereotype...

Eastern European Women

Japanese Women

---

---

---

Australian Women

---

---

European Women

---

---

---

---

--

---

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Trashy 18 year old Hollywood 'starlets' tv turned actress turned singer.

DANGER! DANGER!

You are kidding me right?!

Look at little Lindsay Lohan with her agent and stuff.

"Hey I've got a good idea, lets try to make you trash...I mean sexy, yeah sexy and old pervs like me...I mean young lads will really dig it and masturb...I mean buy your films and music and you'll be HUGE! Just like that other little wide-eyed slut from tv who's now doing music..."

Seriously Lohan has never been that great, let alone losing it now she's 18....

Youngsters on this board, ignore such young flighty girls and check out some older women, you'll learn a lot more...

And try to break through the border of the USA, there's a whole world of stunning women out there to look for...Ones that aren't Hollywood / trailer trash stereotype...

Eastern European Women

Japanese Women

---

---

---

Australian Women

---

---

European Women

---

---

---

---

--

---

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Trashy 18 year old Hollywood 'starlets' tv turned actress turned singer.

I thought we were friends Hamstah... that hurts me... right... here... *points to heart*

*runs inside trailer, slamming the door, and knocking old beer bottles off the hood of the (non running) Trans Am in the front yard*