EWR Superheroes

Guest wutangman

Guest wutangman

I added Venus to the free agents list. I never made a Ninja Turtle fed, so that is why she ended up as a free agent. However, most of the Ninja Turtle characters are there, so anyone can make a Ninja Turtle fed if they like.

I will reupload the scenario in a few days with these new characters included. I may add a few others and perhaps make a ninja turtle fed.

Guest wutangman

I have now added Venom and Carnage to the Marvel Universe Fed. I have been working a lot lately, so this has taken second priority for now. Keep coming up with more ideas for me to add to this scenario and I will add them as I get them. Expect the new update to be available within the next month or so.

Guest wutangman

NOTE***

Actually, Venom was already in the scenario. He is in the Marvel fed. I just added Carnage. Any other character requests should be made within the next three weeks and I will make the final update at the first of October.

• 6 months later...
Guest wutangman

Just wondering if anyone still plays this scenario, or if anyone is interested in downloading it. I was thinking about adding more characters to it and updating it some more, but I need some feedback first to see if anyone would be interested in it or not. Here is a link to download it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXJNC55F

Thanks again for any feedback and suggestions. This scenario is 3 1/2 years old! :w00t:

I'm not sure what I would add to be honest. Whatever people want I suppose. And I don't have the Dragon Ball Mod because it was never completely finished.

I was thinking about trying this scenario out, but im not sure, if we could get DBZ put in it, I would try it out for sure.

Guest wutangman

Like I said before, I really know nothing about DBZ. If anyone out there would like to create them and add them to the scenario, that would be fine. Either that, or get me the info of the most important characters and in my spare time I could try and add them myself. Just let me know.

• 6 months later...
Guest Alternativ

Surprised to see it lacking a lot of core villains, mainly. Especially on the Marvel side. Guys like Loki, Carnage, Misterio, etc.

Overall, it's a solid job. A lot more effort put into it than I probably would have :-[ I'd like to see more though. I feel there's a lot of people missing. A lot of great X-Men that aren't in it!

• 2 years later...
Guest twisted_time48

This is really good. My only gripe is that the Marvel fed is missing a lot of X-men and villains. Are you ever going to update this if you still post here?