EWR Superheroes

Guest wutangman

Guest wutangman

I had originally thought about adding Star Wars to the scenario. But it will take entirely too long to get them made. Plus I really don't know that much about them. As far as The Tick's crew goes...

I will add The Tick and Arthur as free agents. But that is it. I won't be making a seperate fed for them. I am way over my head as it is and I don't want to get burned out before I get finished with it.

If this scenario does good, then I may make an update for it later on at the first of the year. But for now, I am sticking with what I have now. Here is the final roster for the game:

DC's Fed

Apache Chief

Aquaman

The Atom

Bane

Batman

Big Sir

Bizarro

Black Canary

Black Vulcan

Blue Beetle

Booster Gold

Brainiac

Captain Boomerang

Captain Cold

Captain Marvel

Catwoman

Cheetah

Darkseid

Deadshot

The Demon Etrigan

Doctor Fate

El Dorado

Elongated Man

Firestorm

The Flash

Giganta

Gorilla Grodd

Green Arrow

Green Lantern Hal Jordan

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

Solomon Grundy

Harley Quinn

Hawkgirl

The Joker

Livewire

Lex Luthor

Martian Manhunter

Mister Freeze

Mister Mxyzptlk

Nightwing

The Penguin

Plastic Man

Poison Ivy

Red Tornado

Riddler

Robin

Samurai

The Scarecrow

Sergeant Rock

Sinestro

Steel

Adam Strange

Superboy

Supergirl

Superman

The Trickster

Two-Face

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

Marvel Fed

Baron Zemo

Black Panther

Blade

Blob

Captain America

Cyclops

Daredevil

Doctor Doom

Doctor Octopus

Doctor Strange

Elektra

Frankenstein's Monster

Gambit

Giant-Man

Green Goblin

Hawkeye

Hulk

Human Torch

Iron Man

Impossible Man

Invisible Woman

Jean Grey

Kingpin

Magneto

Mary Jane Watson

Mephisto

Mr. Fantastic

Mystique

Namor the Sub-Mariner

NFL SuperPro

Professor Xavier

Punisher

Quasar

Red Skull

Reverend Stryker

Rhino

Sabretooth

Sandman

Spider-Man

Storm

Thing

Thor

Toad

Wasp

DragonBall Fed

***Being made by Rebnik... will be posted at a later date***

Thundercats Fed

Lion-O

Tygra

Cheetara

Panthro

WilyKat

WilyKit

Snarf

Jaga

Lynx-O

Bengali

Pumyra

Snarfer

Mumm-Ra

Slythe

Monkian

Vulturman

Jackalman

Ratar-O

Luna

Amok

Alluro

Chilla

Red Eye

Tug Mug

Masters Of The Universe Fed

***TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER THIS WEEK***

Free Agents

Space Ghost

Meteor Man

The Mask

Flash Gordon

Freakazoid

The Green Hornet & Kato

The Grey Ghost

Aphrodite IX - Done

The Mystery Men

Major Glory

Valhalen

The Tick

Arthur

Die Fledermaus

American Maid

Robocop

Inspector Gadget

Professor Claw

Terminator

T-1000

Alien

Predetor

Freddy Kreuger

Jason

Mike Myers

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Spike

Willow

Angel

Giles - Staff

Zander - Staff

Silverhawks

Power Rangers

Alex Mack

Van Helsing

Spawn

Bionic Man

Bionic Woman

BeastMaster

Hercules

Zena

Charmed Sisters

Paige

Piper

Phobe

Teenage Turtles Characters

Leonardo

Donatello

Raphael

Michaelangelo

Splinter

April O'Neil

Shredder

Foot Soldier

BeBop

Rocksteady

And that my friends is final. Not saying that there won't be any updates later on in the future, but for now, I am stopping at this. There should be plenty of characters here for everyone to have a good time with. And keep in mind that you can always take some out and add more if you like.

Edited by wutangman

Guest wutangman

Here is another update regarding the superhero scenario that I am currently working on:

I have completed The Masters of The Universe Fed. It has thirty members and will be trading on the regional level.

I have done about half of the Free Agents on my list so far. I have around 30 or so left to do and then I will move on to creating random staff members for the four feds that I made. Once I am done with that, the scenario will be passed on to Rebnik so he can add in the Dragon Ball stuff.

Once again...

There is no tag teams, stables, or relationships in the scenario. I figured it would be better for the player to make them up on their own. And the fact that it saves time and one huge headache. If I can get my part of the scenario done by tomorrow, and can get in touch with Rebnik, then hopefully we can have the entire thing done by the end of next week.

Keep checking back here for more updates as they come available...

Oh yeah... The Masters of The Universe roster...

Buzzoff

He-Man

Fisto

King Randor

Man At Arms

Man E Faces

Orko

Queen Marlena

Ram Man

Stratos

Sorceress

Teela

She-Ra

Roboto

Moss Man

Beast Man

Evil Lyn

Merman

Skeletor

Trap Jaw

Tri Klops

Whiplash

Double Trouble

Hordak

Horde Trooper

Octavia

Scorpia

Reptilian

Rattlor

Vultak

There you go. It won't be long now until this scenario is done and ready to be played. I just hope that it is all worth it when I get it done.

Guest wutangman

Alright. Here is the scenario. All that is missing is the Dragon Ball fed. Rebnik is working on that now and will hopefully have it done by next week or so. You will have to rename most of the staff members to whatever you feel like naming them. Everything is there except tag teams, stables, relationships, and altar egos. I will go back and add those in the update later this year if this makes a hit and enough people like it. I am going to be setting up a forum for the people who play this scenario to provide feedback and do diaries for it if they wish. I hope everyone enjoys playing this as much as I enjoyed playing it. Well without futher ado... here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/efw_five/Super_Hero_EWR.zip

And here is the link to my forums for everyone to add their comments and whatever else they would like to add:

http://efwfour.proboards34.com/index.cgi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wutangman

My Super Hero Scenario is currently being updated. You can still download the BETA version from my forums if you would like to try it out for yourself though. The update will hopefully be done in a few weeks. Here is the link for my forums where you can get the scenario from. You can download it from the Advertising Board...

http://efwfour.proboards34.com

I hope everyone enjoys it!

Just letting everyone know I'm in the hospital, and should be out on Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the sudden leave

Not too take this off-topic but I wanted to tell Rebnik that he has a typo in his sig. I also might be able to help with the DB Fed if need be.
Edited by Rebnik

• 1 month later...
Guest wutangman

It's been a while since my last update because we ran into a couple technical problems. But to let everyone know, the scenario is complete. There is currently four feds including DC, Marvel, Masters of The Universe, and Thundercats. There is a long list of free agents as well. Every wrestler has a finisher now and there are alos relationships, tag teams, and stables as well. The Dragon Ball fed is not included in this download because I lost touch with Rebnik. If he reads this, he can still feel free to add them in and provide a link for everyone to download it again. Here is a link to my forums where you can get a download for this scenario.

A link will be provided there for you to get the updated scenario sometime later today. In the mean time, stop by and post your comments about the BETA version of this scenario and offer any suggestions that you may have for the Third version that will be coming out later in 2005!!!

Well I've done the Dragon Ball fed while Rebnik isn't available; it's still very primitive so the idea is that Rebnik's will replace this when it's done.

You can get it here if you want it: http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=A4E647F...8C4E10D08586102

I suggest you download wutangman's file first as it contains great skins for this scenario, my file is just his data files plus the Dragon Ball fed workers.

Guest wutangman

Thanks for adding DragonBall in there DamRho. I appreciate it. To Apple Shampoo, I'm still trying to upload the scenario to a secure server. I have been trying to get it up on Geocities for two days now, but everytime I think it is up, I get an error and it doesn't upload. If anyone out there has any ideas for me, let me know. It may just be the fact that I have a worthless computer. If someone would like to get up with me on AIM and have me send them the game that way, perhaps they could upload it to a server for me so everyone can play. My AIM screen name is wutangman2004. I will be on most of the day today. (12/20/04)

I am going to be adding DamRho's DragonBall fed into the game as well. So now it will have Dragon Ball as well.

Guest wutangman

I think I found a server that will work for this scenario. So I am going to try and upload it in a few minutes. If it does work, then you can find the link on my forums. It will more than likely be under the first board on the forums for those of you who had trouble finding it the first time.

DamRho...

I tried out your Dragon Ball fed. Very well put together. However, I have a request. You put that fed into the BETA version of our scenario. Would there be any chance for you to download the updated version and remake the fed? If you can, it would be much appreciated. If not, I understand. I can take the work that you did and transfer it myself, but it will take me forever as I know NOTHING about Dragon Ball Z. Just get up with me over AIM or at my forums and let me know. Here is the link to our forums:

My AIM is: wutangman2004

Guest wutangman

I still have had no success at getting the updated version uploaded to a server. So if anyone out there has AOL Instant Messenger and would like for me to send the scenario over to them using it, please get in touch with me. I figure that this way whoever gets it may have better luck at getting it uploaded then I seem to be having. I'm going to try one more time however and see what happens.

The link on my forums is just a test run of the scenario. It has most of the characters in it, but it doesn't have finishers and there are a few mistakes in some of the charactes stats and gimmicks. The updated version that I have now has all those problems fixed and also has tag teams, stables, and relationships for almost all of the characters involved in the scenario.

If anyone can help me out here, please let me know. Thank you! My AIM Screen Name is: wutangman2004

Guest wutangman

The updated scenario is now uploaded to a server. You can find a link for it on the advertising board on my forums. Please post all your feedback and your suggestions there for me. I would greatly appreciate it. There will be more updates in the future with more characters added each time.

Here is the link for my forums:

Remember... once you get there to sign up and join the forums first. Then you can find the links for both the BETA version and the Updated Version of this Super Heroes Scenario.