Halo 2 Build-Up/Discussion Thread

The Kraig

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

I went over to my friend's and tried it out today, we did some co-op story. Definately fun, I'd say more so than the first. I absolutely LOVE the dual wield, as it gives you a lot of options and combinations to use. I wish I had the X-Box (which I had debated buying) as I actually would like to play the story single player as well. This weekend I should be able to get some multiplayer in, depending on if another friend gets his copy in (he ordered it through the mail and it hasn't arrived).

Well, I beat the game last night.

I won't ruin it for anyone, but I'll say this:

The wording on the back of the box is...clever. I heard the game was longer than the first but I found it shorter. It could be because the first time I had no clue as to what I was doing but this time I slipped right in with no problem.

Anyone else beat the game yet?

Kinda SPOILERS I guess, but everyone seems to have gotten beyond it.

To prove how shit I am at the game, I can't kill the heretic leader (and i'm only playing on normal difficulty). I stick a plasma grenade to one hologram killing it. The I get butchered by the other hologram and the leader. Time and time again. I fucking hate the Arbeiter. He seems to die twice as fast as Master Chief.

On another note, vehicles drive so much better this time, and the graphics have improved soooooooo much. Only really enjoyed the 2 earth levels so far, but a mate, who has almost completed the game says their are some very good ones to come.

Edited by timmayy

Don't have it on me but just basically:

The covenant have travelled billions of miles to get here. They travelled to accomplish their goal. They came...to Earth. The Invasion is about to begin and only one man can stop it.

The Arbiter isn't that bad. Just use your cloak...a lot, and you'll be fine. Plus you have energy swords galore.

I'm now replaying the game on Legendary. :S

Ok this is cool. Today a woman came by our campus and was making dog tags for free. So myself and my two Halo playing buddies decided we were gonna have our Halo Tag's put on the Dog Tag's. Along with that we had to come up with a sweet catch phrase as well. On Halo my tag is NASCAR, and my buddies use bob and Skelator. So here is what we came up with:

NASCAR - It's Halo Time - Buckle Your Seatbelts!

Bob Of The Lowlands - Your X-Box Or Mine?

Skelator - 1 Million Kills And Counting!

So now when we walk around campus and people ask us what our Halo 2 tags are, all we have to do is show them our new Dog Tag's.

Just thought i'd throw that out there, if anyone cares <_<

Edited by JT179

Ok this is cool.  Today a woman came by our campus and was making dog tags for free.  So myself and my two Halo playing buddies decided we were gonna have our Halo Tag's put on the Dog Tag's.  Along with that we had to come up with a sweet catch phrase as well.  On Halo my tag is NASCAR, and my buddies use bob and Skelator.  So here is what we came up with:

NASCAR - It's Halo Time - Buckle Your Seatbelts!

Bob Of The Lowlands - Your X-Box Or Mine?

Skelator - 1 Million Kills And Counting!

So now when we walk around campus and people ask us what our Halo 2 tags are, all we have to do is show them our new Dog Tag's.

Just thought i'd throw that out there, if anyone cares  <_<

Just finished going through the game on co-op with my brother and I have to say it is a great game. Don't see what the problem with the Arbitor missions are, I think it was kinda cool to play as him and in the context of the storyline, it was very necessary. Overall, I thought it was very enjoyable and I've not even had a multiplayer match yet! My eyes are seriously hurting though after playing for a few hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today. I will say it was a little short though, but then again, that's how they leave you wanting more... bastards. :P

OK thats it after THAT ending Bungie needs to die. Of course not until after Halo 3 but Still anyone wanna start a fundraising drive to raise the money to send a hitman after Bungie if we don't get Halo 3 within the next 3 years?

mesa can't wait that long to finish the Halo trilogy. Die you evil Bungie Bastards die. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: