NWA:XWW

Hailtothechimp

Bleeding Hearts – February 13th, 2005

Man, was I nervous. A schedule of dark matches were about to start before bell time at 7:00. Most of the fans that came were here to see our hardcore matches and the Insane Dragon. Im sure they wouldn’t care about a couple of dark matches and this could kill us, but we needed to get everybody out there in front of the fans, so I scheduled myself, Technico, Blind Rage and Silver Tyger to a 4 Way Elimination match before the show started.

Dark Match

Shadow vs. Technico vs. Blind Rage vs. Silver Tyger

A really solid match to begin with, all high flyers. Technico and Silver Tyger started out with some great suplexes and dropkicks. Technico was getting beat down until he pushed him off into the ropes and hits a right hand right into the gut of Tyger. Technico tags out to Blind Rage. Blind Rage comes in and hits a ddt on the still bent over Tyger. Blind Rage tags out fast again to Technico again. Technico climbs the top rope and goes for a big splash but misses. Tyger throws an arm over Technico and gets the three count to eliminate Technico. I run in and hit a big legdrop to the back Tyger’s head. I pick him up and go for a powerbomb, but Tyger reverses and I get backdropped. I try to tag out, but Rage jumps off the apron and Tyger powerslams me right in the middle of the ring. Tyger climbs the turnbuckle and lands a SSP and pins me for the 3 count. I roll out of the ring and Rage comes in and stares down Tyger. They lock up in the middle of the ring and start a huge display of crusierweight moves. Rage takes advantage by hitting a piledriver in the middle of the ring. Rage slaps on the "The Amputation Special" and tries to make him tap out, but Tyger reaches the ropes. Rage complains to the referee and Tyger rolls him up and gets a 2 count. Tyger now begins to complain to the referee and Rage hits a low blow, the referee is puzzled about what happens. Rage slaps the Amputation Special back on Tyger. Tyger quickly taps out thanks to Rage’s cheating ways.

OR: 49

CR: 24

MQ: 75

Winner: Blind Rage by submission (cheats to win)

When we all got back to the locker room, the fans seemed pretty into our match. I guess anything to get them into the mood of our event will work out great, but when the real matches start, boy will they jump out of their seats. The theme music for Bleeding Hearts begins to play as the announcer began to call out the first match.

Adam Firestrom vs. Black Dragon vs. Matt Classic vs. Seth Knight

Well, ECCW guys know how to put on show. Three of these guys have great highflying experience and Seth, well Seth looked like the biggest man in this match. Seth dominated the beginning of the match with a whole bunch of clotheslines. Adam and Matt roll out of the ring and start trading rights, while Seth and Dragon lock up in the middle of the ring. Seth sends Dragon off the ropes and ducks down to the canvas. Black Dragon takes this chance and sores over the top rope with a huge splash on Adam and Matt. Seth rolls out of the ring and throws Adam’s face into the steel steps. Matt gets up and starts throwing some rights to the back of Seth. Matt sets Seth up for a fallaway slam, but instead of doing it immediately, he takes a few steps back and throws his back into the other set of steel steps. The crowd goes wild as Matt rolls back into the ring and taunts the crowd. Dragon comes from behind and rolls Matt up for a two count. Adam comes back into the ring with some blood running down his face. Dragon comes over and piledrives him in the center of the ring. Matt takes advantage and does a standing moonsault right after the landing. Seth rolls back in and powerbombs Matt next to a down Adam Firestrom. Seth clotheslines Dragon over the top rope and than does the same to a very hurt Adam Firestrom. Seth signals for the end and the crowd boos him. He goes for another powerbomb on Matt, but Matt reverse and sits down on Seth. Matt gets up and rushes to the top of the turnbuckle and hits a frog splash. Matt covers and gets the 3 count. Matt rolls out of the ring quickly and celebrates his win with the small crowd on hand.

OR: 42

CR: 11

MQ: 74

Winner: Matt Classic

YOU NEED JACK O’BRADY

(The camera comes back from the ring where Joe Hamilton is standing by with Jack O’Brady)

Joe: Well Jack, it has come to this. After the beating you gave to Evil Dead at Revelations and the way both of y’all fought back at First Blood. Evil Dead and you in a Tables Match. What are your thoughts?

Jack: Well you see Joe, it’s rather simple. This dead idiot just dosent get that The Irish Punk is better than him, and he finds it necessary to fight me at every turn. First it was pinning me at First Blood, and than I go my revenge at Revelations by getting to him first, than he finds the need to kick out of my Dublin Drop, but I still managed to beat him. Now it has come to putting each other threw tables. Well, tonight he will find out that everybody NEEDS JACK O’BRADY. I AM THE GLUE THAT HOLDS THIS PLACE TOGETHER. That’s why tonight, Evil Dead, you are getting put threw the table.

(Jack walks off to the entry ramp as Joe just stands there to hype up the match.)

OR: 34

Jack O'Brady gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Jack O’Brady vs. Evil Dead – Tables Match

Well, I have been building this feud up since the first show, and this match lived up to all the hype I had built it up too. Jack jumped Evil Dead before he even got to the ring. The battled up to the top of the entry ramp, where Jack suplexed Evil Dead right on the steel ramp. Jack started stomping away at Evil Dead until he picked him up and clotheslined him down. Jack goes back threw the curtain and comes back with a trash can with two steel chairs in it. Jack takes the two chairs out picks the trash can up. Jack goes for head shot, but Evil Dead ducks out of the way and hits a few kidney shots on Jack. Evil Dead clotheslines Jack down all the way down the ramp. Evil Dead brings the chairs and trash can back to ringside. Evil Dead picks up the top part of the steel steps. Evil Dead charges at him, but Jack counters with a big boot and the steps go right back into the face of Evil Dead. Jack starts throwing the steel chairs and the trash can into the ring. Evil Dead rolls into the ring to take a rest, while Jack roams the outside for some tables. Jack sets up 2 tables side by side on the outside. He is about to get back into the ring, when Manslaughter comes running down the ramp with a stop sign and blasts Jack right in the back of the head. Evil Dead rolls out of the ring with a trash can as the referee is trying to get Manslaughter to go back to the back. Evil Dead waffles Jack O’brady over the head with the trash can. Evil Dead throws the dented trash can back down on the floor. Evil Dead rolls back into the ring and brings the 2 chairs back to the outside. Manslaughter comes running back out again with his own chair. Manslaughter and Evil Dead hit a double shot to Jack’s head. Manslaughter taunts Jack as he walks to the back. Evil Dead takes the other chair and bodyslams Jack onto it. Evil Dead calls for the end as he sets up another table next to the two already set up. Evil Dead puts Jack up on the table he just set up and he climbs up there with him. Evil Dead than puts Jack in the powerbomb position and he taunts the crowd again. Evil Dead picks Jack and throws him threw the two tables for the win. Jack looks dead in all the wreckage of the tables. Manslaughter comes back out and celebrates with Evil Dead until Jack starts to stir around. Manslaughter goes to stomp him back down, but Jack blocks it and throws him to the side. Jack gets up and hits the Dublin Drop on Evil Dead, right onto the dented trash can. Jack walks over and puts Manslaughter threw the standing table with another Dublin Drop. Jack walks to the back, taunting the crowd, getting a whole lot of boos.

OR: 54

CR: 27

MQ: 81

Winner: Evil Dead by Manslaughter run in

Interview with Cade Sydal… DUDE

(The camera goes to the back where Joe is standing by with the new comer, Cade Sydal)

Joe: Well, Cade, tonight your “welcome to NWAXWW match” is a hardcore rules match againest a very tough man Adam Flash.

Cade: Well dude, you see tonight, Cade is going to run wild. No rules, well that is just fine with me man. Adam, when we get in that ring, you will experience what others have not. Cade Sydal, the coolest dude in this federation. You have a problem with me? Hell, that’s just fine cause tonight. These dudes out here sitting in the seats, and these dudes sitting here in the back will find out what Cade Sydal is all about!

Joe: Coming up next, Cade Sydal vs. Adam Flash, Hardcore rules.

OR: 53

Cade Sydal gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Cade Sydal vs. Adam Flash - Hardcore Rules

Cade Sydal came out to a huge ovation. He slaps hands with all the fans and rolls into the ring. Cade awaits Adam to come the ring. Adam comes out with a shopping cart full of chairs, 2x4’s and a few street signs. Adam leaves the cart at ringside and sets up the remaining tables that were left over from the Table match from earlier tonight. The bell sounds and both men start off by locking up in the middle of the ring. Adam gets the upperhand and throws Cade to the ropes. Adam hits a shoulder block and runs for the ropes. Cade drops to the canvas as Adam runs to the other side. Cade does a leap frog, but Adam catches him in mid air and powerslams him in the middle of the ring. Adam picks him up and whips Cade to the turnbuckle. Adam makes a run at him, but Cade moves out of the way by rolling out of the ring. Cade pulls Adam out of the ring and runs his face into the announce table. Cade taunts the crowd and gets a small pop. Adam hits an elbow into Cade’s midsection and throws him into the steel steps. Adam picks Cade up and walks him over to the shopping cart full of weapons. Cade hits a few elbows in the midsection of Adam, but Adam waffles Cade in the back of his head with right hands. Adam grabs a steel chair and uses the end to his Cade in the midsection. Adam than hits another shot to the back of Cade and than another. Adam throws the chair down and grabs a 2x4. Adam winds up for a shot at Cade, but Cade ducks and nails a superkick to the face of Adam. Cade picks up the 2x4 and hits a few shots to Adam’s back. Cade throws all the weapons in the shopping cart at Adam and than turns the cart on its side. Cade bunches up three tables next to each other and sets Adam on top of them. Cade, for good measure, hits Adam over the head with a speed limit sign and climbs up on the side of the shopping cart. Cade hits a moonsault of off the shopping cart and goes threw the three tables with Adam. Cade goes for the pin, but only comes away with a two count. Cade looks surprised, but shakes it off and looks for something under the ring. Cade pulls out an eight foot ladder and sets it up outside of the ring. Cade picks Adam up and clotheslines him right back down. Cade comes off the top of the ladder with a SSP and bounces right off of Adam. A shaken up Cade rolls over and covers Adam and comes away with three count. The referee raises Cade’s limp arm and calls out the medics as the fans are going wild and start the ever so popular “X Dub Dub” chant.

OR: 55

CR: 26

MQ: 84

Winner: Cade Sydal

Interview with Insane Dragon

(Amiss the wreckage, the camera flashes back to the interview area, where Joe is standing by with the current NWAXWW World Champion, Insane Dragon.)

Joe: Well, we stand here together again Dragon, and well, after the release of Sean Casey, you have to fight Matrix for that belt around your waist. What are your thoughts?

Dragon: Matrix, tonight, you are just another unworthy wrestler trying to get a shot at my belt. Well tonight, I will take you down and I will make sure that you will never get up again to challenge me. (the camera focuses in on Dragon) So the dragon says, so it shall be done…

(Dragon walks off, but the camera stays on him)

OR: 57

Insane Dragon gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Matrix gets the upperhand

Matrix pops out of nowhere with a steel chair and cracks a shot right into the back of Insane Dragon. Matrix drops the chair and throws Insane Dragon into the wall. Matrix takes the world title belt and cracks it over Insane Dragon’s head. Matrix puts the belt around his waist and than picks Dragon up and drags him to the entryway.

OR: 57

Matrix gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Insane Dragon gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Matrix vs. Insane Dragon for the NWAXWW World Title

Matrix music hits with him still wearing the title around his waist and Dragon in his right hand. Matrix hits a short arm clothesline and knocks Dragon down on the ramp. Matrix takes the belt off again and waits for Dragon to get up. Matrix tries to deck Dragon with the belt, but Dragon ducks and nails a spin kick on Matrix. Dragon hits a few chops and than hits a sidewalk slam on the ramp. The referee is trying to get Dragon and Matrix back into the ring so the match can start. Dragon taunts the crowd and everybody cheers loudly for him. Insane Dragon grabs Matrix and throws his head into the apron. Dragon rolls Matrix back into the ring and the match finally starts. Dragon throws Matrix to the ropes and hits a back elbow. Dragon whips Matrix to the turnbuckle. Dragon runs in, but Matrix moves out of the way and Dragon bounces off the turnbuckle. Matrix nails a hard clothesline that sends Dragon down. Matrix hits a piledriver on Dragon and taunts the crowd, only to get a series of boos. Matrix throws Dragon to the ropes and hits a hard spinebuster on Dragon. Matrix says that’s it and goes for the cover. Matrix gets a two count and complains to the referee. Sonjay Dutt comes down from the back and picks up the fallen NWAXWW World Title that was left on the ramp way. Matrix hasn’t seen him and neither has the referee. Matrix picks Dragon up, but Dragon reverses with a jaw breaker. Dragon goes down holding his head, and the referee checks him. Matrix gets up, as Sonjay Dutt comes off the top rope and nails Matrix with the belt. Matrix is out and Sonjay says that his revenge is almost complete. Dragon walks over and nails the Revolting Twist on Matrix. Dragon stays on him for the cover, 1………… 2………… 3………… Dragon retains the belt. Dragon rolls out of the ring and celebrates with Sonjay. Sonjay goes back to the ring and climbs the top rope and hits the Bombay Splash. Sonjay walks over and grabs the microphone.

Sonjay: Next month, at Wrestlefest I Matrix, I will get my full revenge when I challenge you to a match that is very native to this state… A TEXAS DEATHMATCH. You and Me, see you at Wrestlefest Matrix.

(The show goes off with the fans cheering and Sonjay Dutt taunting the crowd.)

OR: 60

CR: 51

MQ: 70

The NWAXWW World title has gained in image.

Winner: Insane Dragon due to interference by Sonjay Dutt

Bleeding Hearts Stats

Overall Rating: 52

Bleeding Hearts was attended by 35 people!

We made $700 from ticket sales.

Competition Shows

NEPW's 'Five Star February' show was attended by 65 people!

They made $1300 from ticket sales.

ECCW's 'ECCW Glory Days' show was attended by 149 people!

They made $2980 from ticket sales.

NWA: NT’s 'NWA: NT Americana' show was attended by 34 people!

They made $680 from ticket sales.

Card Update

Evil Dead & Jack O'Brady have been pushed up to Midcard status after there great chemistry in the ring for the past shows and there phenomenal table match that they had Bleeding Hearts

Adam Firestorm, Black Dragon, and Seth Knight have been demoted to lower midcard due to Matt Classic's victory. He got to keep his midcard status. Adam, Dragon, and Knight have been put into tag teams to add to the upcoming tag team division. NWAXWW management has announced that the NWAXWW Tag Team Titles will be created and made. A match between all the active Tag Teams will take place at Wrestlefest I.

February 14th, 2005 – Bleeding Hearts Rebound

Well, I thought Bleeding Hearts was huge, and the build up for Wrestlefest was going to be huge. I thought it was time to bring in a manager for the lower midcard guys to give them a jump to the midcard, so I hired a manager, Erin Bray, her charisma was threw the roof, plus she looked pretty damn good, so she gets the seductress gimmick and is about to make her team the Tag Team Champions at Wrestlefest. The build up for Wrestlefest I was going to start by the release of First Blood, Revelations, and Bleeding Hearts in a box set on DVD for about 10 dollars, (that is 3.33 for all those who cant do match for each individual DVD). I would try to buy some time on Wildside TV and NWATNA’s Impact to promote the show as well. Nobody was pushed up the card by the way. Sophie and Ace seemed rather happy with the show as well.

March 1st, 2005 - Monthly Report

PI: 24 - 24, it did experiance some increase, but went down due to well, long times of no action and the like.

I made 40,700 dollars this month, mostly due to my increase in fan support and the like and cutting down on production costs. This is good. Mean I can increase our advertising campaign by 1 or 2, probably one for this month, and than another next month depending on how this month goes. HQ was happy that I did everything this month, so I get to keep my job for another month.

A new promotion opened this month as well. A backyard fed by the name of Rings Of Fire. They havent released any information about there roaster or when there first show will be, but my god, a 76% Public Image, sweet jesus. Bastards are using Arsenics to up there PI. GAIN IT THE REAL WAY YOU CHEATERS!!!

The ECCW guys came into my office and said that both our event and ECCW's event was on the same day. I than presented them with the fact that this show is huge. Wrestlefest I, our showcase of awsomeness as I put it. It seemed to have go to them seeing as I was introducing 2 brand new titles that day as well. The Tag Team Titles and the Hardcore Title. Of course, all these men would be in the card so they decided to show up to mine. Score one for NWAXWW... woot woot.

March 12th, 2004 - Wrestlefest I preview

****WRESTLEFEST I****

Live in Dallas, Texas

Reunion Arena

NWAXWW World Title Match: Five Star Flash vs. Insane Dragon. Both of these men were in the historic ladder match to determine who the first ever World Champion would be, but now Five Star gets another shot at the strap and he seems to be ready.

NWAXWW Hardcore Title Match: Evil Dead vs. Jack O'Brady vs. Matt Classic vs. Cade Sydal. That’s right, these men proved themselves enough at Bleeding Hearts threw there sick bumps or the way they destroyed their opponents and now there's a belt for it.

NWAXWW Tag Team Title Ladder Match: ??? & ??? vs. Adam Flash & Seth Knight vs. Shadow & Manslaughter. Were going to do this one in typical NWAXWW title style, with a ladder. Although one team remains a mystery, the other two teams have been plugged in and with most of their partners in the Hardcore Title Match, how will they co-exist with each other?

Texas Death Match: Sonjay Dutt vs. Matrix. Well here is a match to draw to. A match building ever since Revelations, it all explodes in a Texas Death Match, a match where it’s all-legal and you have to pin them to a five count.

Also, Silver Tyger and Blind Rage are scheduled to appear.

Wrestlefest I - March 20th, 2005

Well, we managed to book Reunion Arena and sold out the floor seats. I decided to let people in for free to fill in the risers and no more than that. We also decided to send out some promo tapes to the Local Network in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. We were also selling off our 3 show DVD sets for $10 for our loyal fans that have been to them all. I came out and thanked everybody for coming and that we would start off with a dark match to give them little extra bang for their buy.

Dark Match

Silver Tyger vs. Blind Rage

Well, these guys have always put on great matches since we started this thing. Both are high flyers, both have great submission skills, and the fans love to boo them. The match started rather fast paced, when Rage came flying of the top rope with a crossbody after a series of clotheslines. Rage hits the crossbody and goes for the pin, but comes away with a two. Rage stays in control for a while, but Tyger hits a low blow and throws Rage’s head back to the mat to tip the match in his favor. After a while, the match spills to the outside where Tyger hits a baseball slide, and decides to go for a springboard dropkick, but misses and lets Rage take advantage with a missile dropkick which lead to Rage slapping on the Amputation Special, but Tyger rolls up Rage as he applies it and holds the ropes with his legs to get the victory.

OR: 53

CR: 17

MQ: 89

Winner: Tyger by pinfall

Interview w/ Matrix

(Joe is seen standing by with a very irritated Matrix)

Joe: Well Matrix it has come down t…. (Matrix slaps him right across the face and snatches the microphone away from him.)

Matrix: GET OUT OF HERE ZERO, I DON’T NEED YOU AROUND HERE TO MESS ME UP. SONJAY DUTT! YOU COST ME THE WORLD TITLE, YOU HAVE GOT IN MY WAY BEFORE AND I MADE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU. TONIGHT, TEXAS DEATH MATCH, THAT’S JUST FINE BECAUSE TONIGHT, I WILL BEAT THE EVER LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU WITH ANYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON.

(Matrix throws the microphone and still down and out Joe, as he walks off)

OR: 64

Matrix gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Matrix vs. Sonjay Dutt - Texas Death Match

Sonjay Dutt comes out and taunts the crowd, but Matrix jumps on him early with a clothesline to the back of his head. Matrix brings him back up to the curtain and guides him threw it. Matrix throws Sonjay’s face into a table and than throws him into a concrete pillar. Matrix grabs a trash can and hits Sonjay with it a few times. Matrix throws the trash can down and powerbombs him on the trash can. The fans go wild as Matrix picks Sonjay back up and leads him back out to the arena. Matrix goes back into the backstage area and brings back a steel chair and another trash can. Sonjay has slowly made his way back to his feet and has began to look for something under the ring. Matrix comes running down and hits a clubbing blow to the back on Dutt. Matrix throws Dutt into the steel steps and he starts looking for something under the ring. Matrix pulls out a table, but finds Sonjay back up and Sonjay dropkicks the table right into his face. The fans go wild again, as this time Sonjay pulls out a 10 foot ladder. Sonjay throws the ladder and the table inside the ring. Sonjay throws Matrix right into the steel pole and goes back up the ramp way to pick up the steel chair and the trash can. Sonjay throws them in the ring and rolls Matrix back into the ring. The bell finally rings to start the match, as the announcers remind the crowd and the referee that there must be 5 count for the victory. Sonjay picks Matrix up to his knee, but Matrix nails a low blow on Sonjay, as Sonjay falls to his knees. Matrix sets up the table and taunts the crowd, only to receive some serious heat. Matrix throws Sonjay on the table and than climbs up on the table himself.Matrix sets Sonjay up for a piledriver, but Sonjay reverses and backdrops off the top of the table. Sonjay sets Matrix back on top of the table and sets up the ladder. Sonjay climbs up the ladder and taunts the crowd. Matrix gets up and climbs to the top as well. They trade right hands and make it look like they were about to fall of the ladder. Matrix takes control and throws Sonjay’s face right into the ladder a couple of times. Matrix hops off the ladder and hits a huge chair shot right to the back of Sonjay. Sonjay takes a spill of the top of the ladder and Matrix picks him up. Matrix sets up for a piledriver on the steel chair. Matrix brings him up to his shoulders, but Sonjay reverses his weight and face plants Matrix right into the chair. Sonjay calls upon all his remaining strength and has Matrix in tombstone piledriver position. SONJAY HITS A HUGE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER ON THE TRASHCAN AND THE FANS GO WILD WITH AN “X DUB DUB CHANT”. Sonjay taunts the crowd and sets Matrix up on the table. Sonjay climbs the ladder fast and flies off the top of the ladder. Sonjay nails the Bombay Splash right threw the table. Sonjay hooks the leg and gets the five count. The fans go wild as Sonjay celebrates the win and heads to the back, while the medics and Ace run down to check on Matrix.

OR: 55

CR: 38

MQ: 73

Matrix lost 1 point of overness from this match. Sonjay Dutt gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Erin Bray announces her debut and her new Tag Team

(As Matrix is helped to the back, a young and attractive woman appears from the back. She walks down the ramp to a whole bunch of cat calls as she walks around ringside, eyeballing everybody in the arena. She eventually climbs up on the apron and climbs threw the 2nd and 3rd rope with a microphone.)

Erin Bray: Well, hello everyone, my name is Erin Bray. I came here tonight for two things. One, to introduce myself to all of you lovely people out here and to bring home the brand new NWAXWW Tag Team titles back to my house. Now, I will bring out my clients, the newest tag team on the block. Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Technico and Black Dragon.

(Technico and Black Dragon come to some Latino music, as they walk side by side and hop over the top rope. Erin shakes hands with both men and rolls out of the ring to give the microphone back to the ring announcer.)

OR: 33

Erin Bray debuted her new gimmick, it got a positive response. (Seductress)

Black Dragon debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. (Luchadore)

Technico debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. (Luchadore)

Black Dragon gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Technico gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Black Dragon & Technico vs. Adam Flash & Seth Knight vs. Shadow & Manslaughter - Ladder Match for NWAXWW Tag Team Titles

Black Dragon and Technico were already in the ring, talking over everything as Adam and Seth make their way down to the ring, after them, Shadow and Manslaughter come down to the ring, bringing their own ladder with them. They all stand under the rope device that will hold the tag belts about 12 or 13 feet in the air. All 6 men look at each other and start talking smack about each other. The action started with Technico and Adam throwing rights and Seth hit a shoulder block to Black Dragon, while Shadow and Manslaughter slide out of the ring and split up. Technico and Adam where the only ones left in the ring, still trading rights. Seth goes wild on the outside hitting clotheslines on everybody on the outside of the ring. Seth grabs a steel chair from the outside and rolls back into the ring. Seth nails a huge shot over the head of Technico and tosses him to the outside. Adam and Seth taunt the crowd and get a series of loud boos. Adam and Seth set up the ladder that was brought down by Shadow and Manslaughter and begin to climb it on both sides. Black Dragon gets up on one corner and Shadow is up on the other. Shadow and Black Dragon both hit missile dropkicks on Seth and Adam and send them crashing to the mat. Black Dragon begins to climb up one side of the ladder and Shadow climbs up the other. Both men get up to the top and start trading blows. Dragon gets the advantage early and suplexes Shadow off the top the ladder, as both men are laid out. Manslaughter slides in the ring and nails a sit out dropkick right to the face of Seth. Everybody pairs up with a man and the fight is on. Shadow and Adam climb up the top rope and Seth, Technico, and Manslaughter fight to the outside of the ring. Shadow ddt’s Adam off the top rope to the outside and both men hit very, very hard. Black Dragon rolls to the outside and dropkicks a steel chair right into the face of Seth, while Technico suplexes Manslaughter out on the ramp. Both men roll back into the ring and climb up the ladder. Erin rolls in and cheers them on, as do the fans. Dragon & Technico grab the belts at the same time and the bell rings. The three get out of the ring as Seth and Manslaughter keep battling. Jack O’Brady comes out and checks on his tag team partner, Adam Flash. Adam Firestrom comes out to check on his partner, Seth Knight and Evil Dead comes out to check on Manslaughter. Medics, Sophie, and Ace come down to check on my condition as Adam said that he landed fine, but I didn’t. My back was thrown out and it was hard to hear everybody talk to me. Erin, Dragon, and Technico taunt the crowd with the belts, but everybody was looking at all the carnage as the announcers hype up the new tag team division.

CR: 23

MQ: 76

The NWAXWW Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Interview with Cade Sydal

(Joe is still kinda rubbing his jaw from the previous interview. This time thought, he is standing by with the up and comer Cade Sydal.)

Joe: Well Cade, tonight, we crown the first ever NWAXWW Hardcore Champion, and you are the odds on favorite for this one, but you have some tough competition tonight as you have to step into the ring with two guys, who have been tearing each other’s head off since the beginning, Jack O’Brady and Evil Dead, and another man, the very tough, very acrobatic, Matt Classic.

Cade: Well, you see I have already come to term with all this man, but tonight, after last week, what I went threw in that hardcore match, I already have all the necessary experience to win this title belt. Let Jack and Evil Dead destroy themselves, which leaves it one on one between me and the ECCW dude. Tonight, all these fans will know that I, Cade Sydal, will become the King of Hardcore.

OR: 63

Cade Sydal gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Cade Sydal vs. Jack O'Brady vs. Evil Dead vs. Matt Classic - NWAXWW Hardcore Title

Matt was already in the ring when Evil Dead started to make his way down the ring. Jack O’brady jumps him from behind and the brawl starts early. Evil Dead and Jack trade lefts and rights, until both men take a spill of the ramp into the pit area. Fans swarm around to see the devastation, as Cade Sydal finally starts to make his way down the ring. The crowd goes wild as Cade runs down to the ring and starts laying down rights on Matt’s face. Cade throws Matt to the ropes and Cade shoulder blocks Matt down to the mat. Cade takes off towards the ropes himself and goes for a huge legdrop, but Matt Classic moves out of the way. Jack begins to make his way down to the ring, but Evil Dead sneaks up on him, turns him around and waffles him with a steel chair! The fans go wild and Evil Dead goes for a pin, but the fall is broken up by Matt’s foot. Matt starts to trade punches with Evil Dead, until Jack hits a low blow on Evil Dead. Cade climbs the top rope and hits a huge moonsault on Matt. Matt and Cade are down and Jack O’Brady begins to set up a Dublin Drop to Evil Dead. Jack gets him up on his shoulders, but Evil Dead rolls his weight back and turns into a crucifix pin. 1…… 2…… 2 and a half. Jack just barely escapes, as Matt begins to stir and throws the hurt Jack into the steel steps. Cade begins to stir, but Matt comes over a kicks him right in the ribs. Evil Dead comes over and throws Matt’s face into the ring. Jack rolls Cade into the ring and nails the Dublin Drop. Jack goes for the pin, but Evil Dead breaks it up at two. Matt is down and is not moving. Cade rolls in and dropkicks Jack in the face and sends him over the top rope, only to make a rough landing. Evil Dead scrambles up and Cade comes off the ropes with a huge clothesline knocking him down. Cade rolls out of the ring and pulls out a table and a trash can. Cade comes in with the trash can and nails Evil Dead over the head with the trash can. Cade pushes him back to the ropes and comes back and hits another huge shot to the face off Evil Dead, sending him over the top rope. Cade sets up the table on the outside of the ring, rear the ramp way. Cade rolls back in and throws Matt out of the ring. Cade goes for a short arm clothesline, but Matt ducks and goes for a quick ddt. Cade blocks that hits a few kidney shots and finally nails a hard clothesline, sending Matt’s head bouncing off the padded floor. Cade sets Matt up on the table and hops on the apron. Cade climbs up the top rope and signals for a Phoenix Splash, but Evil Dead hops up on the apron. Evil Dead than pushes Cade off the top rope, causing him to do a front flip threw the table with Matt still on it. Jack comes up on the apron and begins to brawl around with Evil Dead, but the referee notices Matt’s shoulders are pinned by Cade’s back. The referee runs down to the outside and starts the count. 1……… 2……… 3……… the bell sounds and the referee brings over the brand new Hardcore Title and raises Cade’s arm. Jack and Evil Dead keep on battling and it spills over the safety rails and to the back. Cade staggers to the back, as does Matt. The fans are chanting Cade’s name as he walks out on his own will with the new NWAXWW Hardcore Title.

CR: 26

MQ: 73

The NWAXWW Hardcore title has gained in image.

Interview with Insane Dragon

(Joe is seen standing by with Insane Dragon. Dragon has the NWAXWW World Title draped over his shoulder, as Joe begins to ask his questions.)

Joe: Well Dragon, you have had that belt for about 2 months now, ever since that historic ladder match at Revelations. Now, you have to go againest one of you opponents from that ladder match, Five Star Flash. Now you are on the biggest stage the NWAXWW can offer, what is going threw your mind right now.

Dragon: Well, Tonight Joe, I have been standing with you for an interview at every single show so far, and well, tonight… I have to go againest a very fast, a very determined, and a very great wrestler in Five Star Flash. I have my work cut out for me tonight Joe, and I am not going to lie you. There is a chance that I might lose, but tonight, after I give one hundred percent out there. I will still be the NWAXWW World Heavyweight Champion, because tonight is all about respect in the eyes of me, the eyes of Five Star Flash, and most importantly… the eyes

OR: 63

Insane Dragon gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Five Star Flash vs. Insane Dragon - NWAXWW World Title

When both were in the ring, they instantly went into a stare down. Dragon held the belt right in front of Five Star’s face the whole time. Dragon hands the belt to the referee and both men shake hands before the bell sounds. Dragon and Five Star begin by locking up in the middle of the ring. They do several arm twists and hip tosses, only to come back to their feet. Dragon and Flash begin to trade some rights and lefts and they lock up yet again in the corner. Dragon gives a clean break and steps back. Both men circle the ring and lock up yet again in the middle of the ring. Flash buries a knee into the gut of Dragon and than throws him to the ropes. Flash hits a high dropkick and goes over to climb the top rope. Dragon gets up quick and rolls forward as Five Star flies off the top rope to miss the dropkick. Dragon gets to work fast with a Boston Crab, and holds it for about a minute until Flash reaches the ropes. Dragon gets up and pulls Five Star back to the middle of the ring and slaps on the Texas Cloverleaf. The fans are into the submission action going on in the ring, as Flash reaches the ropes again. The battle plan of Dragon has become clear as Five Star starts to hobble around the ring. Dragon dropkicks Five Star over the top rope and is set to fly. Dragon runs off the ropes and goes for a suicide dive over the top rope, but Five Star rolls out of the way, sending Dragon’s face running into the guard rail. Five Star runs across the apron and nails a flying elbow right into the gut of Insane Dragon. Five Star gets up and rolls Dragon back into the ring. Five Star climbs up to the top rope and goes for a frog splash, but Dragon moves forward and climbs the ropes himself. Five Star is down holding his gut, as Dragon comes off the top rope with a high Shooting Star Press. Dragon stays on for the pin, but only gets a two count. Dragon gets on the apron and flies over the top rope with a leg drop that connects right over the throat of Five Star. Dragon sets up for the Revolting Twist, but misses. Five Star scoop slams Dragon near the turnbuckle and ascends the top rope. Five Star hits his 450 splash and the fans go wild and count with the ref. 1……… 2……… NO! DRAGON KICKS OUT AND THE FANS GO WILD AGAIN. Five Star starts to complain to the ref, but Dragon comes from behind and dropkicks Five Star into the referee. Dragon and Flash start going at, trading chop for chop, punch for punch, and reversal for reversal. Dragon and Flash eventually spill over the top rope after a clothesline from Five Star. Five Star goes over and grabs a steel chair. Dragon dropkicks right back into his face and rolls him back in. Dragon suplexes him down and hits the Revolting Twist all in one great maneuver. The referee comes to and slowly gets in the ring as Dragon drops down for the pin. The referee begins the slow count, 1…………… 2…………… 3! Dragon somehow comes away with a win from the slow count. The referee takes the title away from the ring announcer and hands it back to Dragon. Dragon and Flash get up and go to the ropes for support. Dragon offers a handshake to Five Star, and he accepts it. Wrestlefest goes off with Dragon raising the NWAXWW World title and Five Star’s Arm as the fans chant “X DUB DUB”!

OR: 58

CR: 46

MQ: 70

The NWAXWW World title has gained in image.

Wrestlefest I Stats

Overall Rating: 54

Wrestlefest I was attended by 105 people!

We made $2100 from ticket sales.

Competition Shows

-ECCW's 'ECCW Global Warfare' show was attended by 143 people!

They made $2860 from ticket sales.

-MLW has risen to National level.

-MLW's 'MLW I Wanna Rock' show was attended by 3459 people!

They made $138360 from ticket sales.

Card Pushes

-Technico has been pushed up to midcard

-Blind Rage has been pushed up to upper midcard

-Cade Sydal has been pushed up to upper midcard

(Srry for the late update guys, it took me a while to write this one out. I put alot thought into what I wanted to do and tried to produce some good results that I think everyone should like.)

March 21st, 2005 – The Wrestlefest Rebound and problems with Sophie

Well, on to the good news. I have managed to sign a great young cruiserweight with all the potential in the world, his name, Jack Xavier. I have big plans for this guy, starting with our newest stable. Erin Bray had come into my office earlier today with the tag team champions, Technico and Black Dragon. Erin said she had meetings with Jack earlier today and had hammered out a deal with him to stick him in the new stable. I decided to go ahead with the stable idea, they said they wanted to be faces, which was fine for everybody except Black Dragon, but that’s okay, easy to fix. Xavier came in later after his workout and sat down to talk with me about his upcoming match and that he may be getting a push to early. I had to reinforce his ability and tell him that he will be on top soon, when Dragon decides that he is ready to drop it, which may not be until after the tournament season. I scheduled our next show “Fallout” for April 17th and told everybody the matches and what interviews there were going to be.

Later on that day

Sophie walked into my office looking sadder than usual. I haven’t real talked to her since the incident before Revelations. She walked in wearing her usual mini-skirt/business suit. Always turned me on whenever I saw it. She looked straight at me and began to speak

Sophie: Paul, Im going to quit. After our talk at Revelations and not talking since, I am going to NWA: North Texas

Paul: What? Why? There is no need to quit, I like you around the office. We just had a disagreement, nothing to go and quit for. The promotion is on the rise and I see big things in the future.

Sophie: Well seeing as this is the first time we have talked since January, well talked about anything besides the wrestling, I figured you hated me.

Paul: Now why would I have any reason to hate you. Hell, your beautiful and you know your way around the office and the guys freakin love you. Your great at what you do, but I need to do a few things for me.

Sophie: Whats that?

Paul: Work on the TV Deal, and come with me to dinner tonight with the guys. Its on HQ for our recent rise in popularity and how much money we have been making.

Sophie: All right, I ll be there.

Wow, I avoided that bombshell right there. She has been working over time and double time as a road agent. I just saved my ass and this promotion from certain doom. I leaned back in my chair and put my feet on my desk. I began to think myself. "All in a days work."

April 1st, 2005 - Monthly Report and the Road to Fallout

PI: 24 - 27, All I have to say is two simple words... WOOT WOOT!

I made 100 dollars this month, due to the extra production costs for Wrestlefest I (medium level show)

and a few extra open contracts were signed this month.

Sadly, I had release Silver Tyger today to make room on the salary cap and to bring a few new guys to make stars out of. He left with no hard feelings, as he understood completely. Rings of Fire have expressed interest in him in the past before I let him go of his contract.

Ric Flair has also announced that he will retire in one month. It will be sad to see such a terrific wrestler go away and make his last appearances this month. He has been filling the manager position for Evolution during the past few months before he announced he retirement. (GOOD LORD IF THIS WERE ONLY TRUE FOR REAL LIFE)

April 8th, 2005 - A New Enemy is made

Ring of Fire owner comes to the NWAXWW Arena and into the offices. She asks me to shut down this place and come make Rings of Fire the next big thing. I called in Ace and Sophie to kindly escort this moron out of the place before I punch her in the nose. Hopefully she got the message that I sadly turned him down... What a moron she is. Maybe Ms. Beulah McGullicuddy shouldn’t have got that boob job after all.

April 12, 2005 - A New Signing

Today, at the request of Cade Sydal, I signed Kriss Sprules to the roaster. He has talent, there is no doubting that. He is a submission wrestler and a great on at that. I could clearly tell that in his practice match againest Jack Xavier today. The sad part was, I had nothing for him to do, I didn’t need dead weight on the roaster, so I told him that at Fallout, he would be in the dark match. He said he didn’t really mind that, especially seeing as he knew that I nothing for him to do at the time. Apparently, Cade and Ace had formed quite a close friendship since his signing and Ace was dealing the dirt to him. Hell, I didn’t really mind, Cade wasn’t going anywhere. Ace, Sophie, and I managed to talk him into a written contract before Bleeding Hearts so I could care less.

April 13, 2005 – Fallout Preview

---Fallout---

April 17th, 2005

NWAXWW Arena

Dallas, Texas

Blind Rage finally gets his world title shot this month againest Insane Dragon after management has said that he has deserved it. Can Blind Rage walk out of Fallout with the World Title?

Jack O’brady and Evil Dead’s feud has been building and building since First Blood. This week, they bring their tag team partners with them to Fallout to try settle the score as O’ Brady and Flash take on Evil Dead and Manslaughter. This match most defiantly has Tag Team title implications.

The new Tag Team champions and their manager, Erin Bray, are looking to finish off the newest alliance in NWAXWW by adding the debuting Jack Xavier to their team as he takes on Cade Sydal in a non-title match? Will Jack join the Syndicate or will he say no and go solo?

All this plus, a new star debuts to a fan exclusive match-up as he takes on Sonjay Dutt and Shadow, two very experienced wrestlers. Will Kriss Sprules be able to defeat these two amazing high flyers?

Adam Firestorm, Matt Classic, Seth Knight and Matrix will be in tag team action this month as well.

• 11 months later...