CFL Playoffs/Grey Cup

KJE

What a game! Over 50 plus Thousand fans seeing the Argos win!! Allen was excellent!

Dave Dickenson, didn't he get picked up by the Chargers a couple of years ago? Nevermind I watched about 10 minutes of that game yesterday while the Giants/Falcons were at commercial...whats up with the whole arena football WR's running up to the line as the ball is snapped garbage? Did CFL start this or did AFL?

^go watch your giants/falcons game.

It was a great game but I'm still wondering why Dickenson started... he was great and all but I thought they were just going to stick with Dickenson for the first half then give the ball to Casey Printers but no!

Oh well, I was part of Rider-Nation. So I wasn't too mad that B.C. lost. I'm happy for the argos, and especially Mike "pinball" Clemons.

Half-time show was awesome... Tragically Hip :)