Holy crap, Blackburn are winning a match

Thrilla

Yup, 2-0 up against Fulham... And there was me thinking that we were just going to lose or draw every game for the rest of the season.

No other matches have kicked off yet but here are today's fixtures

Birmingham v Norwich

Bolton v Portsmouth

Charlton v Chelsea

Fulham v Blackburn

Man City v Aston Villa

Southampton v Crystal Palace

West Brom v Man Utd

Hopefully Norwich and West Brom both lose, Pompey/Bolton will be a draw, Chelsea will win at The Valley, Saints/Palace will draw and City will turn over Villa.

Birmingham v Norwich

Bolton v Portsmouth

Charlton v Chelsea

Fulham v Blackburn

Man City v Aston Villa

West Brom v Man Utd

Are you sure? I heard that there were leagues outside of the Premiership, y'know :P

Birmingham v Norwich

Bolton v Portsmouth

Charlton v Chelsea

Fulham v Blackburn

Man City v Aston Villa

West Brom v Man Utd

Are you sure? I heard that there were leagues outside of the Premiership, y'know :P

Give it five years and there won't be ;)

Sadly for Chelsea fan's the team still failed to impress me greatly. Sure great result, nothing hugely impressing though when it's a game they're expected to easily win. Also caught the United highlights and just thought I'd say Scholes is on a great run and they're finally getting back to good results, can it last though? We'll see.

Watched the City/Villa game with some friends down at a club again. Really good game and Wright Phillips was amazing at times. The guy seems to have so much energy in him and never stops going. No clue what's happening to Angel, he used to be bloody great. With that said, really good game from James.

Birmingham v Norwich

Bolton v Portsmouth

Charlton v Chelsea

Fulham v Blackburn

Man City v Aston Villa

West Brom v Man Utd

Give it five years and there won't be ;)

Just like Blackburn :P

• Admin

At last, an away win!

Good to see Gally get a start, and Emerton and Reid look more effective with each passing game.

All we need now is a reliable centre half under the age of 30, and we'd be OK.

• Admin

All we need now is to shoot Lorenzo Amoruso, and we'd be OK.

Fixed your post for you. <_<

Pfft, if we're shooting Amo, we've got to take out Todd at the same time.

Given our current squad, I would have thought it would be worth playing young Fitzgerald alongside Short in the middle, with Nissa at left back and Lucas at right back. Fitzy looks like he'll be a class act, and he could do worse than learn off Short. McEveley will come good too, just lacking a bit of confidence after the mistakes he's made recently. Get shot of Gray & Gresko. Not much point in keeping De Pedro either considering we have Reid, Pedersen, Emerton & Douglas who can play wide. Tugay is coming to end of his run now, so play Thommo & Ferguson in the middle, and stick with Dickov & Gally up front, with Jansen & Stead for cover (send that petulant little Bothroyd back to Italy)

Word.

I've been saying send Gresko back to where he came from since he came over to us, Jesus Christ that guy sucks ass. The team itself is fine, its a good squad and the first eleven is one of the better ten in the Premiership on its day, hopefully this week's win is start of a good run for the Rovers because its time they lived up to their potential, especially guys like Emerton who had a 'mare last year.