FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

FLiam

Well Spurs ain't gonna have too much of a problem...First time in ages we haven't drawn a Premiership club! That's how it feels at least.

The Hamster's three lower league clubs that will beat Premiership opponents....

West Ham will beat Norwich at home.

Watford will beat Fulham at home.

Gillingham will beat Portsmouth away.

And Stoke will beat the scum.

Happy days.

Arsenal U19s v Stoke

Manchester United Reserves v Exeter

Chelsea Reserves v Scunthorpe

Fixed for ya ;)

...Does Chelsea even really HAVE an obvious set of reserves any more? Most of them are on a pretty equal level, and as such are interchangeable anyway.

Except, apparently, Scott Parker.

:shifty:

I'm happy with the draw. Villa are good, but beatable. I dont think we have as good a squad as we did during the 02/03 season (when we made the semi's of both cups), but we have a decent FA Cup run in us, and on our day we can win. Could be better, could be worse, looking forward to it.

COME ON UNITED!!!

Arsenal U19s v Stoke

Manchester United Reserves v Exeter

Chelsea Reserves v Scunthorpe

Fixed for ya ;)

...Does Chelsea even really HAVE an obvious set of reserves any more? Most of them are on a pretty equal level, and as such are interchangeable anyway.

Except, apparently, Scott Parker.

:shifty:

Well I would say Parker, Johnson, and erm, that is aobut it would be classed as resvers. so, no, you don't really.

Sheff utds gonna be tough, remember last time we played em and yorke scored that cheekey pen. Very tasty atmosphere to say the least. I'll be making the trip up again for the weekend, some of my mates are in uni up there so should be a good laff. Leeds Vs B***s should be good, could see the scum being turned over, just like they will on sunday :D

Sheff utds gonna be tough, remember last time we played em and yorke scored that cheekey pen.

Was this like 10 years ago??? To the best of my knowledge, the blades havent met Villa since the second prem season (which would be about 10 or so years ago).

I mean, you probably knwo more about Villa then I do, but Yorke hasnt played for you since 1998, and we were long out of the prem by then........... I remember a Villa vs. Wednesday match about three years ago, but Yorke wasn't playing for you then........ You sure it was us at all?

I may just be wrong though.....

Im a Leeds fan and all i can say is **** **** *** ,Why cant we actually get an easy club for once but no we have to get someone in the Premiership

lol someone in the premiership! What bout west brom, they're in the prem but I think a lot of div one sides would fancy they're chances at home against em.

b***s are playing shit and you've got em at home. It's the cup, anything can happen, have a bit of optimism! You beat QPR 6-1 the other week and we only beat em 3-1 in the carling cup at home and we're in the prem!