AFI's list of the year's top ten films

Laice07

Deadwood made the best TV list!!!

I could have sworn I was the only person that watched it. That rules.

The film list was weird. I agree the Empire list was better, but that had some weird choices too.

Quick question...Is Lost the same as the programme we had over here in England a few years ago where three pairs are dropped off in a foreign country with £100 and have to get back to England again?

Nope, it's a star studded show about a group of castaways who must set up a civilization on an island after they're stranded there as a result of a plane crash. Cast members include Matthew Fox (Party of Five), Dominic Monaghan (Lord of the Rings), Harold Perrineau Jr. (Oz), Ian Somerhalder (Rules of Attraction) and Emilie De Ravin (Roswell). Actually now that I think of it the show's more star studded from an American TV perspective, but it really is fantastic.

Yes.