Kobe on PTI

Numbahs

Man but did he get ripped a new asshole by John Saunders...Did anyone see this?

For this question:

Saunders: "Kobe, you made comments about Shaq paying off women to keep quiet about extramarital affairs. Have you tried to reach out and apologize for these comments?"

Kobe: "I don't have his number. If you gave it to me, I'd call him right now."

CLASSIC

They didn't talk about the rape trial as a condition of his pending civil suit but everything else, man did he get laced into by Kornheiser, Wilbon, and later in the evening John Saunders. Seeing this douchebag squirm under all the shit he's caused for himself is just great. And seriously though, does he need to worry about Karl Malone wooing his wife with charm? This is a typical Karl Malone sentence. "Karl Malone do whats best for Karl Malone. basketball." He's the NBA equivalent of Rickey Henderson. C'mon Kobe stop being so paranoid, or maybe you're high!?! I hate this guy, he shows that there is a difference between confidence and cockiness because karma is a bitch and it just so happens all that karma was the in the butthole of some white girl in Colorado. I'll leave once again on the Kobe quote of the night, "I didn't have Shaq's number, if you have it give it to me and I'll call him now."

Guest Bluesman

Any worries people have about Kobe getting a raw deal from the media only needs to look at the AP headline for last night's game: "Kobe, Lakers Embarrass Kings at Arco"

What the hell is this crap? Correct me if I'm wrong, but losing by 16 points isn't considered as "embarassing". The Kings were, at most, down by 22 points. They weren't down much at the half, and it wasn't until the 3rd when the Lakers pulled away. Yea, they really were embarassed :rolleyes: