Tech N9ne Update

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Guest BacknBlackHoez

"Last night Tech ran through Vintage Tech for me. Pretty amazing shit. 17 tracks, 7 unreleased songs, a few remixs and other hard to find tracks. Tech wanted everyone to see the track listing so see for yourself.

1. Lost Lair of B'zle (intro)

2. Monster - Produced by Don Juan

3. S.H.E. - Produced by Rob Rebeck

4. Save Yourself - Produced by Krizz, Tech and Icy Roc

5. Now It's On (remix) - Produced by Will the Weirdo

6. Be Jealous - Produced by Super Dave

7. Red Necro - Produced by Will The Weirdo

8. The Grench - Produced by Ronnz

9. I'm A Playa (remix) - Produced by Rob Rebeck

10. Trapped In A Psycho's Body (original) - Produced by Ronnz

11. Freaky - Produced by Don Juan

12. My Own Hell - Produced by Don Juan

13. Victory - Produced by Ronnz

14. Mitch Bade - Produced by Don Juan

15. Strange - Produced by QDIII

16. Snake Ya - Produced by Tekneko

17. Shocked - Produced by Tekneko

A very good album in my mind. My early favorites are Red Necro and I'm A Playa remix which uses a sample from Whodini's "Friends", you may know it from Nas and Lauren Hill's "If I Ruled The World". Unfortunately "Deamons" didnt make the cut.

So there it is. I'm not sure what the plans are for releasing this, weather it is packaged with Everready or put out afterwards I don't know. I do know the idea for the cover is pretty funny."

And now, here's the first bit of news on EverReady The Religion that there's been in awhile.

- 13 tracks have been completed

- Appearances so far include Big Krizz Kaliko, E-40 and Aliyah & Reign Yates (his 2 daughters).

- At least half the tracks were produced by Rick Rock. Other production was done by Seven, Tank, Rob Rebeck and a few others.

- Known songs include: The Rain, This is Me, Turn, Jellyscicle, Y'all Can't Fuck With Us, and My Wife My Bitch My Girl.

- Other rumored guest appearances: ICP, Eminem, Brotha Lynch Hung, and probably the rest of the Strange Music camp (Kutt, Snug & Skatter, PDM, etc.).

- "Jellyscicle" feat. E-40 will be on the soundtrack to the upcoming movie Be Cool with John Travolta, Uma Thurman, and The Rock, among a lot of other big names.

- Track with Eminem and Brotha Lynch Hung (though not officially done with recording) already has a title, "Welcome To My World" is the name of it."

Not to get off-topic (don't really want to, since I love Tech), but Eminem & ICP on the same album? Don't they have 'beef'?

Its been awhile since I've heard any new tracks about the beef. Eminems tring to end all of his old feuds becasue hes supposedly matured as an entertainer. Don't know if ICP feel the same way though.

Not to get off-topic (don't really want to, since I love Tech), but Eminem & ICP on the same album? Don't they have 'beef'?

Its been awhile since I've heard any new tracks about the beef. Eminems tring to end all of his old feuds becasue hes supposedly matured as an entertainer. Don't know if ICP feel the same way though.

Yeah, I knew Eminem had tried to end his shit with ICP & Ja, just to name a few, but I haven't heard anything about the other end of the feuds accepting the "truce", so to speak.

Anyways, I can't wait to hear some new shit from Tech. I wish I could see some updates/news about if Canibus is in the studio or anything, but I can't find shit.

It does say rumoured. I hope it is rumoured - as ICP suck all kinds of ass and have no visable talent.

I can tell you've listened to alot of ICP.

I heard about this awhile ago...Violent J said he's cool with Eminem on the album because it means alot to Tech.

I got in to Tech N9ne at an ICP concert, they were so amazing live. Go see them if you have the chance...my friend also got a sampler for Absolute Power handed to him personally by Tech.

And for the people who hate ICP, listen to "Crossing Thy Bridge" and "Nothing's Left", I think you'll be surprised.

I'd rather see another Twiztid/N9ne track as opposed to an ICP one. As seen on Thug Pit, they don't go well together. Oh and what happened with Planned Panic/Soopa Villians? Is Tech N9ne officially out or are they still negotiating the whole name thing?