January Contest

AJ

This month is a chance to make your mark on the EWB forum's front page.

Rules: Create a 400x400 splash (enter page graphic) for the Extreme Warfare Battleground forums. It can have anything you like on it. As long as it features the name of these forums. (That can be in any form, ie. EWB, EWB4, Extreme Warfare Battleground, EWBattleground etc...) Be creative, you can for example create and include a new EWB logo or a new slogan.

Who knows, if you give us a good enough entry your graphic could well feature on the front page of the ewbattleground.com website!

DEADLINE: January 31st. Doesn't matter about timezones, you have 26 days, there should be no late entries.

Below is the blah you should already know.

DO...

...use a reliable host, as the contest will not be judged until after the deadline and any images that don't appear cannot be judged.

...link to your entry, 14-15 entries per page is going to slow this topic down a lot.

DON'T...

...enter more than once. You are however allowed to edit your entry up until Jan 31st and no later.

...ask to be a judge, please enter instead.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jules and Emads are the best so far IMO, I might throw one up, but I've never come close to winning one of these so.... Whatever.

EDIT: Thurr you go

EDIT AGAIN: Infinit Fire... You used the same BG in your sig...

AND AGAIN: And you use it in a lot of other things you've made....

post-98-1105692884_thumb.jpg

post-98-1105692884_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheBusinessman

i am realy sorry, but i don´t like one of them, thankfully i still had a very old psd with a EWB4 logo aroun wich i quickly changed, yes i am that lazy, be jellus now, less is more.

i am not saing mine is great or annything, i prittymuch hate all of my grafik work, but jesus christ is it ever better than the wirred overkills you guys produced up untill now ;p why do there always need to be a zillion wirred efects in it, im so tired of this overloading :-/