• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be stuffed. They live again

Are you a Daggers fan?

I have a very soft spot in my heart for the Daggers yes. :thumbsup:

1-2 at the break. Wonder if Everton will turn to it's guns in the 2nd half

When I'm not studying at Brighton, I live in Dagenham, and also have a soft spot for them. Didn't know anyone else did on here....

Leeds never played that badly today. I felt they should of at least got a goal or 2. Blues never deserved to win by 3, but then again I would say they were the better team. Brilliant watching Leeds fans fighting riot police

What I saw on sky, Scunny had some good chances against Chelsea and should of took them better

Leeds never played that badly today. I felt they should of at least got a goal or 2. Blues never deserved to win by 3, but then again I would say they were the better team. Brilliant watching Leeds fans fighting riot police

Guest The Real Deal

My dreams have been shattered by Sheffield Utd.

Referee fucking screwed Villa out of it!

Commentator said it would have been a draw if that OFFSIDE goal was disallowed.

I was just reading the results of the matches today, and I was impressed with how Exeter held up against Manchester United. Granted, Man U didn't field their strongest team, but the replay should be a good match if Exeter can keep it close.

My dreams have been shattered by Sheffield Utd.

Referee fucking screwed Villa out of it!

Commentator said it would have been a draw if that OFFSIDE goal was disallowed.

Fuck off, Villa got OWNED, for 65minutes. They had a 15minute spell in the second half when they changed things around, but after that the owning continued.

You sucked, you can't blame that on a dodgy refereeing decision :P

Fuck off.

:rolleyes:

Out of curiousity, after the match did O'Leary say something along the lines of 'I can't fault the lads performances today, they did well and its an exciting adventure for the lads. The squad is still short at the minute and we are 3 or 4 players short, but I've handed a list to the chairman'.

Nothing against him, but he says it everytime Villa lose