Next Breakup

Guest Wrestling_Man

I think that sitting around gossiping about the martial lives is a shallow thing to do and would rather not partake in depriving celebrities of their personal life.

But hey, that is just me.

Yeah I agree, it's extremely shallow to discuss celebrities love lives. Leave them be...

... Jessica Simpson and Nick Lache.

If they wanted a personal life they shouldn't have whored themselves to the media.

Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff....Come on...their hiding their love with each other by pretending to dislike one another.

Really though...I don't know...maybe Dicaprio will split with his model and get a hotter one. Garner and Afflec are supposedly going out, and if thats true that won't last long.

Yeah I agree, it's extremely shallow to discuss celebrities love lives. Leave them be...

... Jessica Simpson and Nick Lache.

If they wanted a personal life they shouldn't have whored themselves to the media.

Even if they do whore themselves out to the media, what does that make *US* who buy into their fabricated lives.

I think it's kind of mean to say you don't give a damn about their lives. I mean, they're human just like us. Sure, they may be famous and make millions, but they're still a human being. Plus, some of these couples have innocent kids that are going to have to go through a divorce and whatnot.

I was actually upset when I heard Brad & Jennifer broke up, because I thought they'd be one of the couples to last for a long time.

Anyways, probably Jessica Simpson & Mr. Nick

I think it's kind of mean to say you don't give a damn about their lives. I mean, they're human just like us. Sure, they may be famous and make millions, but they're still a human being. Plus, some of these couples have innocent kids that are going to have to go through a divorce and whatnot.

You completely misread me. What I meant is that I'm not concerned with their personal lives, not that I actively dislike them.

Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff....Come on...their hiding their love with each other by pretending to dislike one another.

Really though...I don't know...maybe Dicaprio will split with his model and get a hotter one.  Garner and Afflec are supposedly going out, and if thats true that won't last long.