Team America World Police

FLiam

Has anyone seen this advertised, I think it is coming out in the cinema next week in the UK.

Doesn't look like it is out until October 15th in the US for some reason.

Anyway, it looks fucking funny and is made by the creators of South Park although it looks exactly like Thunderbirds, it is quite clever how they have done it but the film looks brilliant and I am going to have to see this movie. If you want more info, go to the offical website. It has the trailer and information.

Has anyone seen this advertised, I think it is coming out in the cinema next week in the UK.

Doesn't look like it is out until October 15th in the US for some reason.

Anyway, it looks fucking funny and is made by the creators of South Park although it looks exactly like Thunderbirds, it is quite clever how they have done it but the film looks brilliant and I am going to have to see this movie. If you want more info, go to the offical website. It has the trailer and information.

It was out October 15th 2004 in the US....

I didn't go see it because it looked almost completely derivative from South Park in every way outside of the shots at Jerry Bruckheimer. They even reuse the "Montage" song.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

I thought it was awesome. But for the most part I worship anything Matt and Trey put on the small or big screen, so maybe it was just me. Still pretty funny though.

I found it to be just about the funniest movie I've ever seen. However, it's definitly not for everyone. You must be a fan of South Park, or at the very least the style of humor dished out in South Park.