HolyFuckingShit Team America World Police

K

Just saw Team America World Polive (Midnight showing: Midnight showings = 20% better than regular showings or your money back) and they said Qapla'!

I couldn't fucking believe it, I've never laughed so fucking hard in my life.

Ps: For all you losers Qapla' is Klingon for success.

Everyone in the cinema was like wtf and I was all Bwahahahahahahaha. One, because they said Qapla', and two because I was the only person in the cinema that got it, which made me better than them.

Bwahaha It still makes me laugh.

My friend pissed himself, and another said CALL AN AMBULANCE IM TOO DRUNK, and the pissed himself one said NO DON'T LET KEITH CALL YOU AN AMBULANCE, HE'LL PROBABLY TELL THEM YO'RE PREGNANT OR SOMETHING

True story (seriously)

Making the movie was so hard on the both of them, they talked about how they'd work twenty hour days, take sleeping pills to get to bed and then drink coffee to stay up.

Matt said he lost nearly all the important relationships in his life, and swore to never work on a puppet movie ever again and maybe not another movie with Trey.

Trey said that he'd rather watch his own mother die than do another puppet movie.

FilmFocus caught up with Matt Stone yesterday at a press conference for his and Trey Parker's latest film, Team America: World Police, where he was quick to quash rumours of a split with Parker, his long-time creative partner.

'It came from The Sun Online,' Stone said, 'I did an interview a couple of months ago and I talked about how I was so tired from doing the movie and how it was such a hard experience that it was ruining all these relationships in my life, and I was kind-of speaking metaphorically. I never said a thing about Trey and somehow they extrapolated that out to how me and Trey were mad at each other. Quite the contrary, we've worked so hard together last year and we never wanted to kill each other, which is kind-of amazing!'

With Team America finally beginning to wind down, at least for Stone and Parker, Stone's mind was clearly on a well earned break, 'If someone else wants to make Team America 2, not in puppet form, they can go for it, but it's just too time consuming in puppet form,' he said, 'the only thing we have going now is South Park and our only obligation is for another year, two if they want it, to Comedy Central for South Park. Which is the best job in the world. We worked so hard in the last year that we really need a break. We spent the last year in an editing suite and we have nothing to write about right now.'

But Stone said the possibility of returning to his live-action roots in classics like Cannibal! The Musical and Orgasmo was on the table. 'It's possible,' he said, 'We always think of something stupid to do that makes no sense. You never know.'

Team America is out this Friday and is reviewed here. You'll be able to catch the full conference with Stone later in the week on FilmFocus.

I saw some arguing on the Matt/Trey thing, so it's good to hear they're not mad at each other, even though before I understood they were still going to do SP together. I hope they continue past two more years and keep going as long as they can, South Park has evovled into one of the greatest shows ever in my mind.

Guest Wrestling_Man

I saw some arguing on the Matt/Trey thing, so it's good to hear they're not mad at each other, even though before I understood they were still going to do SP together. I hope they continue past two more years and keep going as long as they can, South Park has evovled into one of the greatest shows ever in my mind.

I hope to god that they arent going to end South Park in 1 or 2 years. It has just gotten better as time has gone on, and this season has been absolutely hallarious. I hope they keep it up with the great episodes.

I saw the movie last night and it's one of the best movies I've seen for quite sometime as a comedy fan. There was some really great moments, one of my favourites being the "sex scene", surely a first in puppet movies.

Does *The Signal*

I saw it last night as well, and it was hilarious. The sex scene was very funny, as was the Iraqi make-up job they did on Gary.

Best character had to be Kim Jong Il though...."And now da destwuction of de worurd is inedidable"

As always, all the songs in films by Trey Parker and Matt Stone are funny as hell.

TEAM AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!