Ring of Honor : Era of Honor Begins

Dingle

Ring of Honor : Era of Honor Begins

This is my diary, my diary of what happened during my stay in Ring Of HONOR!

Most will remember what happened on the first show from Ring of Honor; ‘Da Hit Squad’ won the first ever RoH match. Jay Briscoe suffered the first of a few losses that would ignite a feud between Jay and his brother Mark. HC Loc getting attacked after doing an extreme official stint, leading into a Carnage Crew vs. Natural Born Sinners feud. What if none of this had happened or the storylines didn’t pan out the way they did? What if Chris Marvel had gone over London, or possibly, Marvel was never actually booked by RoH. What If?

I had worked with Rob Feinstein on RF Video for around 3 years. I was like Gabe Sapolosky, we both wanted to get into this business and broke into it by doing Newsletters for promotions and getting people interested into the promotions. When I did a one off gig for ECW, I met with Rob and expressed my huge interest in wrestling and my huge collection of tapes. We talked over it that night and he said get back in touch with him again and we can discuss RF Video. For a few weeks I called Rob but got no reply, my final call to him he said that there were no spaces on RF Video right now and it wouldn’t be in his best interest to take on more. I persisted, and told him that it wasn’t about any sort of money, it was merely a way to get out the tapes. Eventually, after constant nagging, he agreed and for the next 3 years I worked with him on RF Video and it all came down to a small discussion about us starting a promotion, Rob must have took it seriously and a few months later we ended up having Ring of Honor slowly being formed. I originally declined his offer to work on Ring of Honor with him as one of the Head Writers, but after Rob Coulis dropped out I eventually decided to help Rob and get RoH under construction.

We used our connections from RF Video to get a roster ready for the first show. Below is the sheet we wrote out, that I scanned in.

Roster:

Face

Heel

AJ Styles

Amazing Red

American Dragon

Boogalou

Brian XL

Buff E

Chris Divine

Christian York

CW Anderson

Danny Drake

Elax

HC Loc

Homicide

James Maritato

Jay Briscoe

Joel Maximo

Joey Matthews

Jose Maximo

Low Ki

Mafia

Mark Briscoe

Mase

Michael Shane

Mike Tobin

Mikey Whipwreck

Monsta Mack

Paul London

Prince Nana

Quiet Storm

Scoot Andrews

Spanky

Steve Corino

Xavier

Hmmm,

you have to lift your game to out do other RoH diaries here (CM Punk, rvdwannabe) but I'll watch, for now.

Edited by Krazy_K

Tuesday, 1st February 2005

I met with Rob, Doug and Gabe to discuss what matches we were going to put on the first show, aptly named “Era of Honor Begins”. We decided to not add a finished card, but to just announce the matches that would attract people to come and see the show. We talked it over for a few hours until finally coming to the following card. As always the card was subject to change. Just to make a note, the winner from the main event four way match will be the Man to beat in the company, if you beat the Top Man of the company then you gain that title and the bragging rights.

Ring of Honor Presents...

Era of Honor Begins!

user posted image

Fatal Fourway Match

Low Ki vs. Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles vs. American Dragon

Texas Wrestling Alliance Gauntlet

Winner Receives a Ring of Honor Contract

Michael Shane vs. Spanky vs. Paul London

Special Guest Referee Match

Special Guest ref : "Extreme Official" HC Loc

Da Hit Squad vs. Natural Born Sinners

Amazing Red vs. A Lost Boy (Gabriel or Azrael)

Wednesday 2nd February

I woke up as the Answer Machine bleeped to a halt. I slowly got out of bed and got ready for the day. As I put on my shirt and gelled my hair, I played the recorded message…

“Hello, Joe, its Steve Corino, unfortunately I wont be able to work any Ring of Honor shows and wont be able to announce, like you asked me too. Japan commitments and other promotions are getting in the way. Apologies for such short notice but I hope you understand. BEEEEEP!”

My head fell into my hands as I sighed and sat down. I thought to myself…

Damnit, we’ve lost our color commentator for the shows and worst of all, we even had big plans for Corino. Well, I guess today will have to be a new start as I look for both a new color commentator and for someone to run Corino’s storyline. I just pray to god that no-one else gets stolen from us before the first show, especially if it was someone we had advertised as being on the show.

It suddenly dawned on me that this would be a common occurrence in the wrestling business and I could expect a lot of our talent to be raided. I would never come to accept this fact, but as many a person has said; “A good booker can use storylines and angles well and draw people In, but a Great booker can do all the latter even when his storylines are scrapped from wrestlers becoming Injured or leaving the promotion.”

I decided to stay in for the day and get on with my work for Ring of Honor, my tasks, or challenges, for the day were:

- Finalise my draft of the “Era of Honor Begins” card.

- Write my draft of the Code of Honor.

- Sort out Steve Corino’s Show Announcers.

Before I could get to work on the challenges for the day Rob called me and told me about a few signings that he and Gentry had made, he faxed me the bio’s of them.

Samoa Joe

We signed Joe after Daniels gave us some tapes of his performances around the Indy circuit, and last night we signed a deal with him. We don’t want him booked on the first show though. Joe is a heavyweight who uses the Triangle Choke for a finisher. Samoa Joe can move pretty fast despite him being a big guy, he’s going to be a bad ass heel and we’ll discuss storylines ideas and debut ideas for him at the meeting a week on Thursday.

Teddy Hart

We’ve been forewarned about Teddy’s attitude and behaviour but hopefully we can keep it to a minimum in front of the camera. He’s a very talented kid and has the Hart name, use it as a selling point. He’s going to be a baby face and appeal to the fans as their hero, could be big if we build him up correctly.

The Lost Boyz

Azrael and Gabriel are already booked for “Era of Honor Begins” so that’s their debut sorted out. Gabe said he has a few ideas about the direction these 2 guys can go and with their charisma and shocking high flying ability they will probably be one of the bigger teams in Ring of Honor. This reminds me, we need to discuss ideas on the tag division and the possibilities of Tag Gold.

???

??? should be able to make an impact right away on the debut show, we don’t actually have any plans for him right now but we need a direction for him as it’s not definite that he’ll be staying in the company but we could probably get him to work programs with the newer guys and show them how its done. He could prove to be a great help.

End of Fax.

Tuesday 8th January

News Wire!

Ex-ECW and WCW alumni respectively, Jerry Lynn and Jamie Noble have been signed to Ring of Honor, whether they will appear at “Era of Honor Begins” is yet to be seen, but Lynn has already been signed to appear at Ring of Honor’s next show on 3/20 facing off against his former tag team partner AJ Styles. Jamie Noble will be going under the name James Knoble and is signed to wrestle American Dragon on 3/20, both matches on 3/20 are must-watch matches that you can get at RFVideo.com along with loads more Indy wrestling shows from companies like NWA : Wildside and Combat Zone Wrestling

James Maritato landed awkwardly on his wrist during a dark match in WWF, unfortunately for Ring of Honor fans that means that Maritato won’t be at the debut Ring of Honor show and Red will be without an opponent. However, we do expect Maritato to be back for the next show and is already signed to compete against The Amazing Red.

Era of Honor Begins!

user posted image

Da Hit Squad Welcome the Fans

Da Hit Squad are seen crossing a road and making their way to a coach that has fans from New York on it. Both men enter the coach and get the fans pumped up for an evening at Ring of Honor, an evening at “Era of Honor Begins”.

Monsta Mack: Tonight, all you mother fuckers are going to witness the greatest modern day pure wrestling that you’ve ever seen. We don’t imitate, WE FUCKING INNOVATE.

Mafia: Yo, Extreme Championship Wrestling is gone (boo), World Championship Wrestling got sold the fuck out (Boo’s and cheers) and well, World Wrestling Federation just sucks so much ass lets not get started on them (Cheers). Ring of Honor isn’t like anything you’ve ever seen before, it’s a new experience. We don’t do any of that Sports Entertainment Bullshit. Ring of Honor is straight fucking up Pure Wrestling.

Monsta Mack: So tonight, at ‘Era of Honor Begins’, you are gonna get to see Low Ki (Cheers), American Dragon (cheers), Christopher Daniels (boo’s), AJ Styles and most of all, you mother fuckers are gonna see the MOTHER FUCKING HIT SQUAD.

Mafia: So get ready, because tonight, all y’all become Drug Addicts, and your drug of choice is RoH, Ring of Mother Fucking Honor.

The camera’s fade backstage to Amazing Red before his match.

Red: James Maritato, I wont be facing you tonight but we will meet next month and I’ll show you how I roll. I don’t know who I’m facing but whoever it is, you can definitely, Expect the Unexpected.

The Amazing Red vs. Xavier

Both men shake hands and adhere to the Code of Honor before starting the match. Red starts things off with a quick headlock, Xavier throws him to the ropes and on the rebound red goes down from a shoulder tackle. Xavier goes off the ropes, looks for a neckbreaker but Red fights out of it, Red spins around and goes for the back of Xavier, Xavier runs to the ropes and holds on while Red falls off but backflips to recover himself. Xavier and Red tie up slowly this time and Red gets an advantage by kicking the legs of Xavier, Xavier tries to dodge a kick but gets chopped to the ground, red bounces off the ropes and hits a highly elevated senton splash. Red raises X up, only to get thrown to the ropes and taken down with a bone crunching whirl backbreaker, cover gets a 2 count. Xavier lifts Red up and grapples him into the corner, Red reverses him into the corner and hits a springboard Tidal Wave and then a SUPER FRANKENSTEINER. Both men are down for a 5 count before Red slowly gets up, using the ropes, but Xavier is already up and a clothesline takes both men to the outside. After another time with both men down, they both battle their way up and punches back and forth, some connecting hard, some not so much. Xavier gets an advantage and throws Red into the railing, bit Red jumps over and lands on his feet in the crowd area.

Red points to his head before turning around into a HUGE Spinebuster. Xavier throws Red over the barrier and both men get back into the ring. Xavier goes to the turnbuckle but gets crotched by Red who runs up the ropes and springboard arm drags Xavier all the way ACROSS THE RING. Red drags Xavier to the centre of the ring and goes off the ropes, RED STAR PRESS, NO, it misses and Red hits the canvas. Xavier slowly gets up and grabs an oncoming Red, Blue Thunder Driver position, a Maximo move, No its reversed and CODE RED, 1…2…Kickout. Red wastes no time and hits a perfect Shining Wizard and then a 2nd Red Star Press attempt works and the 1…2…3 is elementary. A good win for Amazing Red who has made a name for himself by defeating one of the biggest up and comers of the indeed from 2001, and doing it in the first ever Ring of Honor Match. Both men show each other gratitude when Xavier comes round and shake hands.

***1/2

Homicide & Boogalou, Natural Born Sinners

The scene fades into Homicide and Boogalou, the Natural Born Sinners, in what looks to be a wasteland sub-urban area. Houses are burn down and the space in the centre where they stand, has been cleared away.

Homicide: Y’know man, back in the day when I used to do drive-by’s, sell drugs, smoke weed and that shit. This place was alive, it was alive and now, its dead man, it’s all gone. My neighbourhood is gone, my home is gone and my past has been erased. I can’t do anything to change this, but I can do something to change me. With my boy from the dirty south, Boogalou, we’re gonna come to Ring of Honor and kick all yo asses. We’re gonna make a name for ourselves and we gonna bring these streets, this ghetto, this neighbourhood to Ring of Honor. So ya’ll better prepare yourselves.

Natural Born Sinners vs. Da Hit Squad

Special Guest Referee: HC Loc

Hit Squad demand a handshake before the match begins and eventually the Sinners give them one before attacking them from behind. Boogalou tries to take Mafia over the top rope but to no avail and he gets dumped outside by Mafia. Loc rings the bell and its Mack and Homicide inside the ring trading right hands and beating the hell out of each other. Mack gains an advantage with a sweet overhead belly to belly suplex. Tag to Mafia allows Homicide to get up but only to get dropped with a spike powerbomb on Homicides head, cover, 2 count is stopped by Boogalou. Homicide tags out to Boogalou who gets taken down with 2 Stiff German Suplexes, a 3rd one is broken up by Homicide with a COP KILLA. Boogalou goes to the outside and shoves Loc out of the way, he re-enters with a knife. Boogalou tries to stab Mafia but misses and gets taken out with an axe handle. The bell rings as Hit Squad spin around to see what’s going on and Loc has awarded the match to Da Hit Squad after attempted assault by Boogalou. Homicide looks pissed and he grabs the knife that Boogalou dropped and he cuts open Loc’s head before dumping him with a COP KILLA.

The Fallen Angel

The camera fades into Chris Daniels who is stood alone in a corridor speaking towards the camera.

Daniels: Allow me to make one thing clear as to the reason why The Fallen Angel is in Ring of Honor. It’s merely because the pay me to be here and because of the talent in Ring of Honor. None of them could actually beat me, but it’s proving to them that they can’t beat me that is the enjoyable part. This Code of Honor is a farce and a farce that I refuse to take part in because nobody here is at my level and I refuse to show respect to guys who get paid to wrestle me when they aren’t on my level. But tonight, in the Four Way match, you can all expect The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels to emerge as the winner. And that’s the Gospel, according to the Fallen Angel.

10 Man Scramble Rules Match

Teddy Hart vs. York & Matthews vs. The Lost Boyz vs. Jay Briscoe vs. The SAT vs. Divine Storm

The camera’s cut back to the ring as all 10 men have entered and Hart and Briscoe start the match off. The crowd chant for Jay Briscoe and the match is underway as Teddy hits a toe drop and hits a spinning senton off the ropes. Quick tag out to Azrael and they hit a double face jammer, Azrael makes the cover but only gets 2. Briscoe off the ropes, right hand is ducked and Azrael spins around him, Reverse DDT, NO, Jay spun around and hit a nasty spike DDT sending Azrael into like an epileptic fit. Jay tags out to Quiet Storm who quick goes to work on Azrael’s neck, commentating his own match by saying what he’s gonna do to Azrael. Storm goes for a Double Underhook Storm driver but Azrael rolled through and hit a modified Side Effect taking both men down to the floor. Azrael makes the tag to Gabriel and Storm is the face in peril who gets double teamed and taken out with an EXCOMMUNICATOR. Cover by Gabriel, 1…2…Jay Briscoe breaks it up with a HUGE senton splash. Gabriel and Storm both roll out of the ring and Hart and Briscoe are now legal. Hart goes for a head scissors but gets planted face first, Jay rolls over with him into a pin, 1…2…Kickout by Hart. Jay gets up, runs off the ropes SHINING WIZARD, IT MISSES. Hart slaps Jay once, twice… no, Jay grabs his arm, goes for a short arm clothesline but Teddy ducks and instead Jay wraps Hart’s arm around his head and hits a HUGE Diving DDT which whiplashes Teddy across the ring. Hart tags out to Matthews, Joey goes for a clothesline, failed, J-DRILLER, Cover, 1…2…3. Matthews has been eliminated.

York runs in but gets planted with a spinebuster, Jay holds on with the legs and turns over into a Boston Crab. Hart breaks it up with a rolling kick to the head of Jay. Teddy and Jay get into a fight which allows York to go to the top rope but he’s stopped by the SAT who chop him down, Hart and Jay are in a slapping trade as Joel and Jose come down with an often imitated, never duplicated, SPANISH FLY. The Maximo’s take out Hart as Jay covers York, 1…2…3. York is eliminated by Briscoe. Jay has eliminated both York & Matthews and may have possibly put himself in the top #5 rankings in Ring of Honor thanks to that.

Hart gets back in the ring and throws Briscoe outside, The Lost Boyz join in and give to the outside taking out The SAT and Jay, Divine storm knock Hart down and fly to the outside with SUPERB crossarm dives. Teddy is getting back up in the ring, he runs off the ropes and comes flying over the top rope with a no arm 450 flip splash right on THE GUARDRAIL as everyone scattered out of the way of an oncoming Teddy Hart. Teddy flops over into the crowd and doesn’t move at all. The Lost Boyz and Divine Store get back into the ring and trade arm drags, monkey tosses and a move that allows Gabriel to gain an advantage with a duel missile dropkick from The Lost Boys. Azrael leaves the ring and Storm gets thrown out of the ring onto The SAT. Jay enters the ring, hits a J-Driller and then a Gabriel EXCOMMUNICATOR finishes Divine and gets the 3 count.

Gabriel tags out to Azrael as Jose Maximo enters the ring, both men circle each other before they tie up, neither man gains an advantage until Jose goes off the ropes but gets pulled down by his hair. Azrael hits a quick elevated leg drop, and gets a 1 count. Tag out to Jay who quickly knocks down an oncoming Teddy Hart and has Azrael throw him to the outside, Azrael and leaves and Jay concentrates on Jose. Jay hits an arm drag only to be countered and hit with a Jose Maximo arm drag. Both men go off the ropes, Jay ducks a clothesline and hits a YAKUZA KICK~! Jay grabs him and throws him into his team’s corner and signals to the crowd. He climbs to the second rope and begins punching Jose. 1…2…3…4…5…6…Jose shoves him off and runs into a huge belly to belly turn around into Jay’s corner again, Jay sets him up and continues the punches…7…8…9…10…11…12…13…14…15…Hart runs into the ring and cant watch any more so goes for a HUGE sunset flip but Jay Falls back and Hart gets taken out with a BLUE THUNDER DRIVER. Jay goes back to Jose…16…17…18…Jose grabs Jay and topples him over the top rope and down to the floor. Azrael quickly gets into the ring but misses a spinning lariat, Jose grabs him from behind, ducks an elbow and hits a T-Bone suplex, float over, 1…2…3. Jose eliminates Azrael.

Jose tags out and Hart and Gabriel face off for the first time in the match and Hart shakes his hand before levelling him with a short arm clothesline, Teddy hits a leg drop, 2nd one misses and Gabriel cradles Hart up for a 2 count. Gabriel spins Ted around and hits an arm drag, a second arm drag throws Hart into his own corner and he tags in Jose Maximo. Gabriel dodges a spinning kick, a punch is ducked by Jose and Gabriel quickly hooks up Jose, Suplex attempt by Gabriel, but Jose falls out the back and runs off the ropes looking for a diving shoulder but he gets thrown over Gabriel but he somehow lands on his feet. Jose flips forward for a spinning hurricanrana but gets caught, powerbomb from Gabriel, NO, Jose wriggled out of it, right hand is ducked, German Suplex release right on his gut. Jose goes for a shining wizard as he got up quickly from the German release, Gabriel reverses with a Dragon Screw and both men pose as the crowd applaud them. Gabriel walks over and shakes his hand, but wait, he grabs him and EXCOMMUNICATOR! Gabriel makes a cover, 1…2…3. Gabriel eliminates Jose Maximo, gaining him his 2nd pin of the match and gaining revenge for his tag partner Azrael’s elimination by Jose Maximo.

4 guys enter the ring for the first tag team scramble in the match and the referee allows it as Hart and Joel go after Gabriel and Jay. Storm tries to get involved but gets J-Drillered and eliminated leaving only Gabriel, Jay Briscoe, Teddy Hart and one half of The SAT, Joel Maximo.

Gabriel intercepts Hart and dumps him in the corner with a spinebuster, Jay runs in and uses Gabriel’s back for levitation and hits a Splash on Hart. Joel runs in and takes both Jay and Gabriel down with a double arm clothesline, he raises Hart up and both go to work on Jay and occasionally keep Gabriel down. The match eventually returns to a singles scrambles as the match is now divided into two teams. Gabriel and Joel face off in the ring as Joel hits a few kicks to the chest of Gabriel, Gabriel fires back with loud bone cracking kicks of his own. Both men continuously kick each other before Hart takes out Joel when Gabriel ducked a missile dropkick attempt. Hart gets thrown to the outside and he and Jay battle in the crowd and Gabriel goes all out on Joel hitting dropkick after dropkick and finally taking him down and keeping him there with a springboard Tornado DDT. On the outside Hart gets dropped onto the guardrail that he got oh so familiar with earlier on in the match. Hart reverses a final Irish whip into it and Jay flies into the barrier and takes it out. Hart signals to go up to the apron for an Asai Moonsault. Gabriel kicks him off and hits a Halo into a headscissors into the guardrail on Teddy Hart. Jay slides back into the ring very slowly and grabs Joel and takes him out with a J-DRILLER! Gabriel gets back into the ring and high fives Jay, only to get taken out with another J-DRILLER! Jay slides out of the ring and throws Hart back into the ring. Jay covers Gabriel and gets the 3 count. He then covers Joel and gets another 3 count on him. He raises Hart up and asks for a handshake, Hart declines and hits a swinging Enziguri, he climbs to the top rope and hits the TRIPLE BYPASS as the women in the crowd scream for him. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2…3. Here is your winner, The new era Superman, Teddy Hart!

***1/2

The Phenomenal One

AJ Styles: 9 Days ago, I was asked by Rob Feinstein and Ring of Honor to come to Philly and wrestle against 3 guys, Christopher Daniels, Bryan Danielson and Low Ki. I agreed to it and decided that it was time for AJ Styles to make a name for himself in a place like Ring of Honor, it was time for AJ Styles to prove himself in a place like Ring of Honor, and it was time for ‘The Phenomenal One’ AJ Styles to prove himself to the likes of Low Ki, Christopher Daniels and Bryan Danielson, some of the top wrestlers in the independent scene. I will prove that I am without a doubt, one of the greatest wrestlers if not the greatest wrestler in the Indies, and I will be proving it to you all tonight, because I Am, I Am, A…J…Styles.

The camera’s fade away to AJ Styles walking away to fading into Teddy Hart, The New Era Superman, to ask him about his win in the 10 man scramble match that occurred only a few minutes ago.

Teddy Hart: I didn’t expect to win this match tonight, but when I did, it was a great feeling. People talk about the adrenaline rush during matches, well, If you’d just won your biggest match of your career so far, then you know what its like. Its like being in a room where everyone knows your name and everyone bows down to you. I did what I had to do to win and I did it by respecting the Code of Honor, a code that some people refuse to respect. That’s there prerogative and I won’t complain about it, but I can see that Jay Briscoe will complain about it because he thought I was going to join him and turn my back on the people who made me, well I wont. I am your Superman, I am your God, and if you cheer for me then I will die for you.

Texas Wrestling Academy Double Elimination Match

Paul London vs. Spanky vs. Michael Shane

As the camera’s cut back to the ring Michael Shane is already in the ring and awaiting the arrival of his rival of sorts, Spanky, and for Paul London to make hi way to the ring. “Genie In A Bottle” hit as Spanky made his way out to the ring on his own and danced around to the disgust of Michael Shane, the fans cheered him on and even more so when he just brushed past Shane and just ignored him. Shane turned to the isle as London’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheer him on too. All 3 men shake hands before the match and it’s going to be Spanky and London starting the match off. Both men begin a feeling out process and try to out manoeuvre the other. Spanky gained the advantage when he dropped down and slid underneath London to take London down, Spanky ran off the rope and hit a twisting neckbreaker on London. Spanky picks London up and runs off the ropes, only to get taken down with a Drop Sault, cover only got 2. Spanky put his hand out to shake London’s hand again and they did, but as they let go Spanky hit a drop toehold and twisted the ankle around while getting himself into a position to apply an Indian Death Lock. London cant move anywhere so Shane takes it into his own hands to distract Spanky, Spanky ignores Shane and eventually London taps out to give him his first elimination of the match.

Shane quickly slid into the ring and put the boots to Spanky, Shane hit a few snap suplexes before going to work on Spanky’s neck, Spanky tries to fight out of it but every time he does, Shane grabs him up and takes him out with a brainbuster. A fourth brainbuster attempt is reversed and Spanky takes Shane down with a body slam, Shane gets right back up but a body slam takes him down, again Shane gets up and again he goes down with a body slam. Shane slowly gets to his feet the fourth time and Spanky can only just lift him for a body slam, this time though, Spanky lifts Shane up and let’s go of him only for Michael Shane to fall back to the mat again. Spanky picks up Shane who chops Spanky who stumbles backward, Spanky chops Shane back and both men continue to exchange chops until Spanky blocks one and takes Shawn Michael’s cousin down with a HUGE superkick that he named the Showstoppah. Spanky makes the cover, 1…2…3. Michael Shane has his first elimination against him.

London quickly slides into the ring and trips him up and goes for a leg lock, but Spanky kicks and kicks London in the head before hitting a Tornado DDT on London for a 2 count. London runs off the ropes and hits a flying Lariat, he runs off the ropes again and takes Spanky down with a running Leg Lariat, a third run off the ropes and Spanky grabs Paul and slams him down with an STO, cover only gets 2. Spanky climbs to the top rope and signals for a Shooting Star Press, Spanky flies off the turnbuckle but misses London who had rolled out of the way at the very last second. London raises Spanky up and goes right back on the offence by hitting a few Brain Drainers (Basically a hanging Brainbuster) and a few snap suplexes to weaken Spanky. London again raises Spanky up and throws him to the corner, he runs up Spanky and Drop Saults off him onto his feet and hits a swinging Flatliner. Paul London points to the top rope as Spanky is down and out on the floor, London ascends the ropes and hits his version of the amazing SHOOTING STAR PRESS. London makes the cover, 1…2…3. London survives and puts everyone at equal standings with everyone being just one loss away from possibly being eliminated from the match.

Shane slides in and both men face each other and try to stare the other one out, Shane finally slaps London who stops and turns to face Shane, he goes to slap him but instead asks for a handshake. Shane slaps London’s hand away and gets a right forearm for it, London hits a few more and then whips Shane across the ring, on the return London takes Shane down with a calf kick and then hits a springboard leg drop, London slowly makes the cover and gets a 2 count with Shane kicking out at the last second. London grabs Shane by the hair and tosses him outside of the ring, London follows and takes Shane out with a perfectly executed Asai Moonsault. Spanky dances around Shane as Shane gets up, only to be pushed to the ground by Michael Shane, who quickly gets taken away by London and thrown into the ring post. Both men get back into the ring and London covers Shane, 1…2…Kickout, he covers him again and again only gets a 2 count. London points at Spanky and points at the corner, London grabs Shane’s neck and hits a Sliced Bread#2 with Spanky looking on looking slightly annoyed but he just shrugs it off. London then ascends the corner for the second time in the match and he sails through the air with a Shooting Star Press, gaining his second pinfall of the match and giving Shane his 2nd elimination against him, meaning that Shane is out of the match.

Spanky quickly gets in the ring and Drop Saults London down, Spanky signals for the end already and hits The Sliced Bread #2, he makes the cover, 1…2…KICKOUT! Spanky looks annoyed but again, just shrugs it off and gets back to work as he goes for a triangle Choke, London tries to fight out of it and eventually he does, Spanky reverses the move into a full nelson and hits a Dragon Suplex, 1…2…Kickout. Spanky holds on thought and hits a German Suplex, full nelson is locked in again and this time London goes down with a Dragon Suplex, London again tries to fight out of a modified Tazzmission but this time gets Spiked on his neck and is held there, 1…2…3. Spanky wins the match, giving London both of his losses and giving Michael Shane one of his losses. After Spanky has finished celebrating, London and Spanky shake hands and embrace before London raises Spanky’s hand as the crowd applaud both men. Michael Shane looks into the ring but just walks away as the crowd begin to boo at the disrespect shown by Michael Shane.

A Fighters passion

Low Ki: Ring of Honor fans, tonight, I show the world that I am the all around best and that I belong here in Ring of Honor. I respect 2 of then 3 men that I fight tonight. AJ Styles, I have seen what you can do, and I am impressed and look forward to meeting you in that ring tonight. American Dragon, much like AJ Styles, I respect you and am impressed by you, but Dragon, know this, tonight isn’t your night, its mine. Christopher Daniels, you believe the code of honor to be a farce then why don’t you leave Ring of Honor and never come back, you see, the people here are true athletes and they respect the code of honor, disbelievers and those who are disrespectful shall be cast away. Now I am not here to be speaking about my word being the gospel, or that I am Phenomenal, no, I am here to remind AJ Styles, American Dragon and Christopher Daniels that it is not the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring. All you can do…is be…ready.

American Dragon ‘Bryan Danielson’ vs. ‘The Phenomenal’ AJ Styles vs. ‘The Fallen Angel’ Christopher Daniels vs. Low Ki

The crowd are pumped for the main event as “I Am” fills the arena and chants for “Styles” break out as the entire crowd chant for AJ Styles who emerges from the curtains and makes his way to the ring as smoke surrounds him. Styles climbs into the ring and raises his arms as the crowd go wild for him. Steven DeAngelis introduces AJ and tells us that the match is one fall to a finish, with no time limit.

“Fighters Passion” hits next and the crowd begin to cheer for Low Ki, Low Ki emerges from the back looking as intense as ever. Low Ki makes his way to the ring and doesn’t remove his eyes from a wild stare into AJ Styles’ eyes. AJ and Low Ki Shake hands but Low Ki doesn’t show any kind of emotion towards Styles.

“Disposable Teens” by Marilyn Manson hits the arena and Low Ki turns around to see ‘The Fallen Angel’ emerge from the back, Daniels removes his hood and his dog collar before slowly making his way to the ring to a mixed crowd. Daniels circles the ring before entering near Styles and fully disrobing.

“Self Esteem” by The Offspring hits as the final wrestler for the match, Bryan Danielson, comes out from the back with EDDIE GUERRERO! The crowd go wild for Eddie and Dragon as they make their way towards the ring with Chris Daniels looking on in shock as Dragon stares at him.

The bell sounds and everyone shakes hands except Daniels, who only shakes hands with Low Ki because he is forced to. Styles goes after Dragon and Daniels pairs off with Low Ki as Low Ki continually kicks away at The Fallen Angel. Daniels tries to fight back with kicks of his own but they are weak and Daniels eventually gets kicked to the floor and Low Ki kicks away at the face of Daniels. On the other side of the ring, Styles and Dragon are showcasing their mat wrestling as Styles goes for a hammerlock, Dragon rolls through and gets a leg scissors, only for Styles to nip up out of it and then for Styles to go back to the headlock, Styles goes off the ropes and takes down Dragon with a Crossbody DDT. Daniels flies off the top rope with a Tiger driver and goes for the cover on Low Ki early on but only manages to get a 2 count as Styles breaks it up. Styles whips Daniels to the ropes, ducks under, jumps over and then hits a beautiful dropkick on Daniels which makes Daniels roll to the outside to recover. Styles gets full nelson’d to the ground by Danielson who looks for the Cattle Mutilation as Low Ki and Daniels are down and out, Styles is screaming in pain and cant get out of it, Low Ki eventually comes to and kicks Dragon in the hamstring. Dragon gets up and stares at Low Ki before both turn their attention to Daniels and begin kicking at him and they hit a double suplex over the top rope before going back to glaring at one another. Low Ki Strikes first with a Kick to which Dragon responds with his own and Low Ki fires back, Dragon then kicks Low Ki but both men go down when Styles springboard dropkicks them both outside of the ring. Styles quickly goes up and hits a no hands superman dive onto Daniels, Ki and Danielson. The crowd begin to chant “HOLY SHIT!!! *clap clap clap* HOLY SHIT!”

Eddie walks over to Dragon and tries to stir him before Daniels comes from behind and throws him into the ring post and then into the crowd over the guardrail. Daniels gets taken down by Styles and both men get back in the ring before Styles gets chopped twice and goes mad when he starts punching and punching away at the head of Daniels like a mad man. Low Ki grabs him and calms him down before hitting him with a snap suplex, rolls through and hits another suplex, a 3rd roll through and this time he hits a belly to belly suplex onto the head of Daniels. Low Ki ducks a clothesline attempt from Dragon and kicks Dragon in the chest, then the back of the legs, Ki slaps the mat and goes for a third kick, this time to the head, but Dragon sweeps away Ki’s leg and goes for an Indian Death Lock. Ki tries to reach for the ropes but he’s inches away and can’t reach them. Styles hops onto the apron and he hits a Halo onto the body of Dragon and also crushes Low Ki’s legs too. Daniels comes over still disorientated but hits a monkey toss on AJ Styles and then a back elbow before focusing on Dragon who was trying to unhook himself from Low Ki’s Legs. Daniels kicks Dragon down and hurts both Low Ki and Dragon at the same time, Daniels goes for a second clothesline on Dragon but Dragon ducks down and AJ Styles comes flying over with a springboard Tidal Wave that would make Low Ki proud. Dragon finally unhooks himself from Low Ki and he hobbles over to Daniels and locks in the CATTLE MUTILATION, AJ Styles runs in but gets caught by Low Ki and is dumped onto Daniels, Dragon and Low Ki begin stomping away at Daniels before Low Ki boots Dragon in the head to break up the submission. AJ grabs Low Ki’s attention as he comes flying off the rope with a corkscrew Moonsault that Low Ki caught and he gives Styles a powerbomb for his troubles, Low Ki lifts Styles up for another powerbomb but Styles fights out of it and hits a hurricanrana that sends Low Ki across the ring. Daniels and Dragon are battling each other for the first time in the match so far and Daniels gains the advantage with the LAST RITES after losing a kicking fight with Dragon. Styles taps Daniels on the shoulder and ducks an expected elbow, he kicks Daniels in the gut and hits the STYLES CLASH on Daniels, Styles rolls over but lets go of the pin, Styles climbs up the turnbuckle but gets stopped by Low Ki who grabs Styles and puts him in a HANGING DRAGON, A submission cant be gained but there are no disqualifications either. Low Ki eventually lets go after the referee tries to break it up.

Low Ki grabs Styles and signals for the Ki Krusher as Low Ki and AJ climb to the top rope, Low Ki grabs him in position for it and he comes flying off the top rope with the KI KRUSHERRR!!!! Dragon is back on his feet and he hits a DDT to the knee and a neckbreaker, THE DOUBLE SHOT to Christopher Daniels. Low Ki goes after Dragon but his kick misses by a mile and Dragon takes Low Ki out with a spinning DVD into a roll through. American Dragon looks around as The Phenomenal one is outside the ring, Eddie Guerrero is out again from Styles landing on him, Low Ki is crunched in the corner and Daniels is getting up… Dragon kicks Daniels down and locks in the Cattle Mutilation. Daniels is so close to the ropes that they seemingly taunt him and he can’t move his feet to touch them. After a minute and a half it seems as if Daniels is gonna finally tap, Low Ki gets up and kicks Styles in the head sending him back outside onto Eddie and Ki climbs to the top, he comes flying off with a Phoenix Splash, only for Danielson to move and avoid the Phoenix Splash. Ki turns around to Dragon and gets hit with a Stiff Lariat. Dragon locks in the Cattle Mutilation again and Daniels tries to hold on, but no-one helps and he passes out and the referee rings for the bell and awards the match to ‘The American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson. Dragon celebrates as “Self Esteem” plays and the crowd goes wild for him. Dragon lifts Low Ki up and they shake hands and embrace, he and Styles do the same. Daniels, however, when he comes to he shakes them all off and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer Steve DeAngelis.

**** 3/4

Daniels: Tonight, I proved that I am the greatest competitor in Ring of Honor, sure I may have passed out and lost the match but its more than any of you three guys would ever do and besides, it took all 3 of you to actually beat me in the match and you still couldn’t make me tap out Dragon. Now, because I will go down as losing this match, here is what I propose, next month we have a tournament to prove who is the greatest in Ring of Honor, maybe then we can distinguish the men from the boys. That’s the gospel according to the…

Dragon grabs the microphone from a stunned Daniels.

Dragon: You sure have a lot to say for someone who just got beat. But as far as next month goes, I’m all for proving myself again, and hey, why not fight for more than pride and honor, how about we fight for the Ring of Honor World Title. A title that will be all about what wrestling and what pure wrestling is, a title that will, as you say, distinguish the man from the boys, a title that will tell us all who the greatest wrestler is. As the guy who just won, this is how it’s going to go down…

8 men enter, the men will all be determined by RoH officials so Daniels, you may not be there, but as I said, 8 men enter and there will be 2 blocks, the person with the best record from each block will move onto face the winner of the other block, the final match between the two Winners will be the ultimate winner, will be crowned as a champion of honor, he will be crowned as the champion of Ring of HONOR!

Daniels throws down the mic as “Self Esteem” plays again and Dragon and Eddie Guerrero exit the building as the show fades to black.

It lives!!

Well I tried to read through the entire show but the results are a little long. I realize you need more detail and longer results for Indy Feds because matches are the focus. Even so I find the result too long. CM Punk had a similar problem with his RoH diary and he has decided to cut back on things, maybe you should do the same. The match descriptions, aside from being long, are pretty good. The interviews seem a little generic to me but it was your first show. As you move on I hope to see some character development which will help give some life to you promos and make things a little more interesting. Good effort none the less and I wish you luck for the next show.

Edited by Miami Vice

Friday 18th February

RoHWrestling.com

Top Five Rankings

#1 – ‘American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson – Danielson earned the 1 rank by defeating AJ Styles, Low Ki and Christopher Daniels.

#2 – Jay Briscoe – Jay pinned 5 people in the 10 man scramble match and despite not winning it, he has the most pins in RoH.

#3 – Teddy Hart – Teddy actually pinned Jay and won the 10 man scramble match, thus earning a spot in the top 5.

#4 – Spanky – Spanky won the Double Elimination match and gained 3 pinfalls in the match.

#5 – Gabriel – Gabriel got 2 wins in this match and was the only guy to be continually fighting in the Scramble Match until his demise.

Ring of Honor

3/7 Convention Card

James Knoble vs. 'American Dragon' Bryan Danielson (Field of Honor Match)

After Noble was released from his WCW contract he wrestled in Japan for New Japan. Noble decided to come over to America and is making his debut for Ring of Honor. Both these men have teamed up and have faced each other in the past in New Japan, but this time there is something on the line. A win in this match allows them a win in the Field of Honor, but what they will be fighting for is to not gain a loss so early on in the Tournament. This match is definitely a must see match and could be a Match of the Year Candidate.

'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn (Field of Honor Match)

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn used to be a tag team until Styles left XWF and left Lynn to wrestle a Tag team match on his own. It was a tag team built out of respect but Lynn is now looking for revenge on one time tag team parner, and Styles is just looking to gain his first win in Ring of Honor, against a man who brought him up in the business and taught him a lot about the business. Another possible Match of the Year Candidate in this one.

The Briscoes vs. Amazing Red & Teddy Hart (Dream Partner Match)

Mark Briscoe can actually appear at this show because New Jersey doesnt have the Uner 18 law in practice, so it will be The Briscoe Brothers, teaming up to take on the Ring of Honor Dream Team, The Amazing Red and the Canadian Superman, Teddy Hart. This is sure to feature a lot of high flying action and is a MUST SEE match.

Other Matches

Jerry Lynn vs. Bryan Danielson (Field of Honor Match)

Divine Storm vs. Special K (Izzy & Dixie) vs. The Lost Boyz vs. The SAT

James Knoble vs. AJ Styles (Field of Honor Match)

AJ Styles vs. Bryan Danielson (Field of Honor Match)

Jerry Lynn vs James Knoble (Field of Honor Match)

Amazing Red vs. James Maritato (Last Month Rematch)

Christopher Daniels & Samoa Joe & ??? vs. Low Ki, Spanky & Eddie Guerrero

Edited by Joucho

Ring of Honor

3/7 Convention Card

After Noble was released from his WCW contract he wrestled in Japan for New Japan. Noble decided to come over to America and is making his debut for Ring of Honor. Both these men have teamed up and have faced each other in the past in New Japan, but this time there is something on the line. A win in this match allows them a win in the Field of Honor, but what they will be fighting for is to not gain a loss so early on in the Tournament. This match is definitely a must see match and could be a Match of the Year Candidate.

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn used to be a tag team until Styles left XWF and left Lynn to wrestle a Tag team match on his own. It was a tag team built out of respect but Lynn is now looking for revenge on one time tag team parner, and Styles is just looking to gain his first win in Ring of Honor, against a man who brought him up in the business and taught him a lot about the business. Another possible Match of the Year Candidate in this one.

Mark Briscoe can actually appear at this show because New Jersey doesnt have the Uner 18 law in practice, so it will be The Briscoe Brothers, teaming up to take on the Ring of Honor Dream Team, The Amazing Red and the Canadian Superman, Teddy Hart. This is sure to feature a lot of high flying action and is a MUST SEE match.

Other Matches

Friday 25th February

RoHWrestling.com

News Wire!

- Earlier today, World Wrestling Federation bought out the contract of Christopher Daniels. This means that there will be 2 mystery wrestlers on the team of Samoa Joe. They will both be revealed on the night as Joe told us to expect the unexpected for who will team with him.

- Also At 'Expect the Unexpected', the 3/7 show, Dixie has injured his ankle and will be out for a while. Special K can choose anyone from their group to take the place of Dixie and we heard this morning that it will be Brian XL who shall team with Izzy in the match. The winner of the 4 team tag match is a team that could be challenging for the Ring of Honor tag team titles that have been spoken of. Nothing has been decided on the titles, but it is definitely something to look out for in the near forseable future.

Ring of Honor

3/7 Convention Card

Dragon gets the win, but it should be sweet.

Styles gets the win, no idea why.

Teddy seems to be getting a big push, as well as Red. I see the faces getting the win.

Other Matches:

AmDrag is a machine!~

Divine Storm vs. Special K (Izzy & ???) vs. The Lost Boyz vs. The SAT

I pick them if only because of Gabriel.

Spice things up with the upset.

AmDrag is going to be champ I tells ya!

I thought I predicted this already...

To completly screw up the block :P

Little Guido gets the win.

??? & Samoa Joe & ??? vs. Low Ki, Spanky & Eddie Guerrero

Spanky = Ratings

Guest GhostShadow

Ring of Honor

3/7 Convention Card

The Briscoes vs. Amazing Red & Teddy Hart (Dream Partner Match

Other Matches:

Divine Storm vs. Special K (Izzy & ???) vs. The Lost Boyz vs. The SAT

??? & Samoa Joe & ??? vs. Low Ki, Spanky & Eddie Guerrero

Other Matches

Ring of Honor

3/7 Convention Card

James Knoble vs. 'American Dragon' Bryan Danielson (Field of Honor Match) - Winner: Jamie Knoble (For reason see later prediction)

'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn (Field of Honor Match) - Winner: Jerry Lynn. As much as i want to pick Styles a part of me really wants to see Lynn get the victory this time.

The Briscoes vs. Amazing Red & Teddy Hart (Dream Partner Match) - Winners: The Briscoe Brothers. Briscoe's are an actual Tag Team, Red & Hart are spot-monkeys at best. Gotta go with the true team.

Other Matches:

Jerry Lynn vs. Bryan Danielson (Field of Honor Match) - Winner: Bryan Danielson. Don't see anybody getting a win clean sweep on the first show(s). I picked Lynn to win and Danielson to lose in their other matches, so lets reverse it shall we.

Divine Storm vs. Special K (Izzy & ???) vs. The Lost Boyz vs. The SAT - Winners: The Lost Boyz (Because their such talented muthas, and i am by no means biased towards them)

James Knoble vs. AJ Styles (Field of Honor Match) - Winner: Styles (see Lynn/Danielson for reason)

AJ Styles vs. Bryan Danielson (Field of Honor Match) - Winner:Danielson

Jerry Lynn vs James Knoble (Field of Honor Match) - Winner: Lynn

Amazing Red vs. James Maritato (Last Month Rematch) - Winner: James Maritato

??? & Samoa Joe & ??? vs. Low Ki, Spanky & Eddie Guerrero - Winner: Go with Team God (That would be Joe), the mystery wrestlers should hopefully be good and led to the victory.

Overall the diary looks good chief, liked the first card very much. But like i said on MSN, A Lost Boyz winning streak = RATINGS!!!

Field of Honor I

user posted image

Dragon speaks out on Daniels

Dragon: Last Month, at ‘Era of Honor Begins’ I defeated three…no, two of the greatest guys in the independents. You see, last month after Christopher Daniels lost the fatal four way match, he made a challenge that he won’t be able to go through with. Daniels said that he would be proving to me and to all of Ring of Honor that he was a man and not a boy, well he left Ring of Honor for greener pastures in the World Wrestling Federation. Well its no problem with me, because I already beat you last month, so that moves me onto tonight. AJ Styles, Jerry Lynn and James Knoble, tonight you all experience what its like to be unable to move when I make you tap out to the Cattle Mutilation.

The camera’s fade to the ring as ‘it’s going down’ by the X-Ecutioners hits and The Amazing Red makes his way to the ring. Red was scheduled to face Maritato last month at ‘Era of Honor Begins’ but Maritato was taken out at an Indy show and was unable to compete, so Xavier took on Red and Red picked up the win with a Red Star Press.

‘Blood in my Eyes’ by Dimestore Hoods hits and The man formerly known as a member of the Full Blooded Italians, a man formerly known as Little Guido Maritato, he is now, James Maritato. Both men respect the code of Honor as the referee rings the bell for the match to begin.

The Amazing Red vs. James Maritato

Both guys lock up but neither gains an advantage and both back away, Maritato goes for a quick lock up again but Red ducks and sweeps Maritato feet out and Maritato goes down to the mat, Red quickly follows up with a spinning Leg Drop but only gets a 2 count. Red tries to keep James down but Red misses another kick and Maritato takes Red down with a Russian Leg sweep before rolling through and locking in an STF and then rolling over again so Maritato is on his stomach and Red gets stretched so badly his stomach muscles look like they’re going to bust. Red finally reaches out and grabs the ropes but the damage has easily been done. Maritato grabs Red up and snap suplexes him down again, he repeats this a few times, working away at the back and stomach of Red. Maritato drops Red down to the mat again, this time with a gutbuster and then a backbreaker looks to finish Red off. The Amazing Red slowly gets to his feet as Maritato taunts the crowd and signals for his finisher, the Kiss of Death, Maritato goes for it but Red reverses and hits a DDT, he raises Maritato up and runs at him with a Tornado DDT. Amazing Red goes to the top rope and hits the CODE RED!!! Followed up by the Red Star Press, cover, 1…2…3. Red picks up his second win in Ring of Honor and maybe puts himself into the top 5 Rankings.

** ½

The SAT vs. Divine Storm vs. The Lost Boyz vs. Special K

‘Rock Superstar’ by Cypress Hill hits and Jose and Joel Maximo, The Spanish Announce Team, make their way to the ring. Last month, The SAT was involved in the big 10 man scramble match with Jose eliminated one of the Lost Boyz, Azrael and Jose was eliminated by Gabriel. Joel was one of the last few left in the Scramble match and was only eliminated after being J-Drillered a few times in the match.

‘Deatched’ hits and Divine Storm make their way to the ring. Chris Divine and Quiet Storm were also involved in the Scramble match last month and Divine Storm have history with The Maximo’s and Brian XL, these 5 guys travel up and down the road with each other, until Brian XL decided that Divine Storm and The SAT weren’t good enough for him and Brian XL joined up with Angel Dust, Deranged, Dixie and Izzy to form Special K.

‘Sweet Dreams’ hits and Gabriel and Azrael make their way to the ring with the usual Gothic attires. The Lost Boyz and The Spanish Announce Team have a rivalry going into this and maybe looking to settle it here in this 4 team tag match.

‘Final Chapter’ fills the arena as Brian XL and Izzy make their way to the ring, accompanied by Angel Dust, Deranged and Dixie. Special K are making their debut tonight and will be able to show us what they are made of and whether they are going to be able to hang with the best of the Rig of Honor tag teams.

Izzy and Joel Maximo start the match off as Izzy tries a heel kick to gain an advantage but Joel grabs his foot and Dragon screws him across the ring and then quickly follows up with 2 clotheslines and then a heel kick of his own to keep Izzy down. Joel quickly grabs Izzy back up to his feet and hits a rolling Northern Lights Suplex, a second one and Izzy lands awkwardly on the back of his head and a third one is hit perfectly and Joel holds on for the pin, 1…2…Brian XL breaks the pin up with a flying Squirrel onto Joel. Jose runs in and tackles Brian XL out of the ring as Izzy slowly comes to and ducks an enziguri attempt from Joel, Izzy grabs Joel’s feet and hits a beautiful Wheel Barrow suplex with a bridge, only getting a 1 count as Joel powers out, gets back up and mows Izzy down with a spinning Lariat. Joel tags out to Gabriel who slowly enters the ring staring at Joel who makes his way over to his corner. Gabriel slowly makes his way to Izzy and lifts him up, kick to the gut and Izzy gets planted with one, two and three powerbomb’s before finally being lifted onto Gabriel’s shoulders and EXCOMMUNICATED! Gabriel makes the cover on Izzy and Brian XL tries to make the save but Jose stops him interfering and the 3 count is made.

Jose and Joel quickly go after Gabriel but Azrael gets involved and so do Quiet Storm and Chris Divine who all duke it out with Gabriel pairing off with Quiet Storm and Storm hitting a few right hands before taking Gabriel out of the ring with a suplex, Gabriel lands on the apron and then suplexes Storm onto the apron, both men try to knock the other off but Gabriel wins and knocks Storm off the apron with a Jaw Shattering Superkick. Gabriel hops back into the ring and springboard Dropkicks Chris Divine away from Joel. Jose and Joel then double clothesline Gabriel and catch Azrael going to the top rope, they crotch him and signal for the SPANISH FLY, as they go up Gabriel comes to and gets up and Powerbombs Joel off the top rope, Jose still tries a Spanish fly and lands on both Gabriel and Jose, Divine Storm get back into the ring and cover Jose and Azrael, 1…2…3 on Azrael and eliminating the Lost Boyz from the match. The ref counts the other pin as Storm makes it, 1…2...KICKOUT by Jose as Quiet Storm and Chris Divine can’t believe that Jose kicked out. Quiet Storm signals for the Storm Cradle Driver on Jose but Joel gets back up and hits an inverted hurricanrana from the back with Storm taking a sick head bump and then Divine grabs Joel and throws him out of the ring. An oncoming Jose misses a diving clothesline and gets superkicked to the floor, Divine puts him into the corner and looks like he’s going for an Avalanche, but he stops as Jose moves out of the way. Jose thinks he’s outsmarted Divine but gets grabbed by the waist and German suplexed, no, Jose elbows his way out of the Suplex attempt and lifts Divine onto his shoulders, a quick Death Valley Driver and a Firebird Splash finish off Divine Storm and give the SAT the victory.

** ¾

Jerry Lynn, Still the F’N Show

Jerry Lynn is sat down listening to music as AJ Styles walks into the picture, Lynn slowly notices him and removes his headphones and squares up to Styles.

AJ: I’m not here to be hostile Jerry, I’m here to say that I look forward to fighting you tonight and any rumours that say that I disrespected you at all can and should be ignored because I respect my predecessors and although tonight I’m going to beat you, I just want you to know that you have my respect and everything bad that happened between us I’ve made it history.

Lynn: AJ, I’ve done the same, I’ve put our past issues behind me and I see in you what people saw in me back at the start of my career. You have a future here in this business kid and I look forward to wrestling you tonight, but there is one thing that I have to make clear, I may have no problems with you, but when I step into that ring tonight, It becomes professional and I always get it done in the ring. I aint called the new fucking show for nothing.

Both guys shake hands and AJ leaves the set as Jerry Lynn goes back to his music, turns it off and starts stretches as the camera fades away back to the ring area for the first Field of Honor match between American Dragon and Jerry Lynn.

Jerry Lynn vs. American Dragon

‘Self Esteem’ hits and The American Dragon, Bryan Danielson makes his way to the ring as the fans go wild for him. Dragon wrestled in the fatal four way last month and defeated Christopher Daniels, Low Ki and AJ Styles by making Daniels pass out to the Cattle Mutilation, a deadly submission move that can seriously damage any man.

‘Scapegoat’ replaces Dragon’s music and ‘The New fucking Show’ Jerry Lynn makes his way to the ring. Lynn is making his debut tonight in Ring of Honor and looks to getting a head start in the Field of Honor by picking up the first victory in Block A.

Both men shake hands as the bell rings and Lynn locks up with Dragon, Lynn goes behind with a back grapple but Dragon pushes him down and locks him in a double armbar like manoeuvre. Dragon lets go of one arm and floats over into a single armbar and after a while of holding that Dragon again floats over and this time into a Boston Crab, which doesn’t go too well as Lynn escapes, so Dragon bounces off the ropes and goes for a dropkick to the face but Lynn rolls away and gets up for a standoff as the crowd applaud both men. Lynn fakes a grapple and then automatically goes for a dropkick which Dragon side steps and bounces off the ropes and misses a clothesline, a second clothesline attempt misses and Lynn drags Dragon down with a neckbreaker. Lynn grabs the neck in a ¾ chancellery, Dragon fights his way up but gets snappmared down and then a running kick to the back. Dragon slowly makes his way to his feet as he stares a hole through Lynn, who’s kick had no effect on Danielson, both men exchange right hands but neither gives way, Lynn kicks Dragon in the gut and DDT’s him, but again Dragon gets up. Both men again exchange right hands, kicks and slaps and this time Dragon gets the advantage when he hits 2 snap suplexes on Lynn, but Lynn shakes it off and both men once again square up to each other. Lynn misses a left hand and gets sent to the ropes, on the rebound he takes dragon down with a flying forearm, Lynn jumps over and goes under and gets knocked out of the ring by Dragon who hits a flying forearm of his own to an applaud.

Dragon allows Lynn to get back into the ring before grabbing him for a suplex, Lynn falls out the back and hits his own back suplex but holds on, 1..2..Kickout. Dragon clambers to his feet and goes for a Yakuza Kick but Lynn dodges it and sweeps his other leg. Lynn lifts up Dragon and chops him a few times before sending him to the ropes and monkey tossing him, Dragon gets up and is arm dragged, Lynn tries a second arm drag but Dragon floats over, hooks up Lynn’s arms and takes him to the floor with a wrist clutch suplex, cover 1…2...Kickout. Dragon and Lynn both get up and Dragon sends Lynn to the ropes, monkey toss fails and Lynn rebounds with a flying headscissors, Dragon rolls over and gets back up but gets met with a flurry of chops and Lynn takes advantage of the match. Lynn grabs Dragon and signals for the Cradle Piledriver, Lynn hooks Dragon up but Danielson tries to fight it and Lynn has him on his shoulders and slams him down with a powerbomb, Cradle Piledriver tried again but once again Dragon fights out and Lynn drops Dragon with a DDT and puts him up in the corner, once again signalling for the Cradle Piledriver.

Dragon tries to fight it, but can’t as Lynn grabs Dragon once again and hits a CRADLE FUCKING PILEDRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE! Lynn hits the mat and bounces across the ring landing on his neck as Dragon lay motionless from the second of impact. The referee doesn’t want to count the 10 as respect to the amazing match they have gone through but neither man is moving and he may have to. 1…2…3…4…5…Dragon lifts his arm up but it flops back down again as his body jerks…6…7…Dragon rolls across onto his stomach but Lynn isn’t moving…8…Dragon rolls over again and tries to grab a rope but fails…9…10. Dragon managed to roll himself to the outside but the result is a draw as EMT’s rush down to the ring as the referee and ring announcer try to work out what happened.

The EMT’s raise Lynn’s limp body up and put him onto a stretcher as the fans applaud both men and the ring announcer tells everyone that your winner, via knockout, The American DRAGON!

**** ¾

’The Phenomenal’ AJ Styles vs. James Knoble

‘I am’ Hits the arena and The Phenomenal one enters the arena looking confident as he looks to face James Knoble in the second match in Block A of the Field of Honor. Last month AJ didn’t win the match but showed a strong showing and he goes into this match looking for his first win in Ring of Honor.

‘Highway to Hell’ replaces Dave Lee’s ‘I am’ in the arena and former WCW employee James Knoble enters the arena as the fans go wild for him. Knoble is making his debut in Ring of Honor in the Field of Honor against AJ Styles. Both men shake hands adhering to the code of honor and the bell rings and the match is underway.

The match is a technical showcase as both men start off with trying to out grapple the other, AJ attempts a snap DDT but Knoble counters into an amateur take down into a headlock on the mat, Knoble gets rolled back into a leg scissors but Knoble manoeuvres around it and rolls through with a bridge at the legs, cover, 1…2…Kickout! AJ raised the bridge and he lifts up with Knoble between his legs, AJ signals for the Styles Clash but Knoble elevates Styles over him, AJ holds on and rolls through with a Sunset Flip PILEDRIVER!~ AJ slowly rolls over and goes for the cover but Knoble gets his foot on the rope to prevent a count. AJ stands and pulls Knoble up, he whips him into the ropes and tries a spinning backbreaker but Knoble counters and hits a head scissors.

Knoble and Styles both back up and they stand ready to fight again, but both men cool off when they see the other standing, they circle one another and lock up again, this time AJ gets the advantage with a hammerlock, he shoves Knoble into the ropes and dodges a back elbow attempt by Knoble. As Knoble is down on the mat AJ goes for a standing moonsault but Knoble gets his knee’s up, sending AJ reeling. Knoble gets to his feet and helps AJ up, he hits a snap suplex, and another and holds down AJ with a headlock.

AJ slowly begins to stand and looks ready to power out of the headlock, elbow to the gut of Knoble, elbow again and the hold is broken. AJ whips Knoble and knocks him down with a bridge suplex, he runs off the ropes and hits a moonsault, he goes for the pin, 1…2…Kickout! AJ tries again, but once again just a two count. AJ runs off the ropes opposite Knoble’s legs and as he looks ready to jump, Knoble wraps his legs around AJ’s mid-section, and by some amazing feet he manages to twist AJ round the waist and send him crashing to the mat! Both men slowly regain balance, AJ turns around only to get a kick in the gut and a setup for a powerbomb, one, Knoble holds, two, Knoble looks ready for the third, only to get a punch, another and finally a high angle DDT from AJ, sending both men down.

The count begins… 1… 2… 3… AJ stirs… 4… Knoble stirs… 5… 6… AJ is up and goes to Knoble’s legs, he delivers two kicks to the right leg and then goes down, Figure-4-Leglock is locked in as Knoble screams in agony, he tries to reach the ropes but they are too far away, he clambers with all his might but AJ tightens the pressure. Knoble starts trying to move, AJ realises what is going on and tries to go the opposite way, Knoble keeps trying to reverse the move by rolling Styles over, but AJ simply won’t let the momentum shift, Knoble suddenly switches direction on AJ, using both their momentum to roll him over, however AJ is now close too close to the ropes and grabs on to escape the hold. Knoble rolls out of the ring to regain his breath only to instead see Styles performing a Senton to the outside, he hits his target with precision as Knoble attempts futilely to block the move.

AJ gathers his mind as he rolls Knoble back into the ring, he waits for Knoble to stand before going for the Styles Clash, with Knoble upside down it appears the match is over, but Knoble manages a rollup and small package, AJ reverses, and back, and back again, and back once more as the referee counts a two and the two fighters separate the pin fall attempts. Knoble goes straight after AJ and throws him into the turnbuckle, following up with a running dropkick and quick rollup attempt again - 1…2…Kickout! Knoble is getting obviously frustrated and he snaps and grabs AJ, throws him to the ropes and Lariat’s the fuck out of him, Knoble repeats a second time, third time to the ropes, AJ gets dropped with an elevated DDT. Knoble poses before making the cover, 1...2...3-NO! AJ kicked out at the last second as the fans cheer and Knoble looks pissed. Knoble grabs AJ’s hair and pulls him up for a High Angle Suplex but AJ falls out the back and hits a weak German suplex but lands Knoble on his head, Styles grabs Knoble’s legs but gets kicked away and met with a Belly to Belly suplex on the rebound. Knoble grabs AJ and hits a Powerbomb, Knoble taunts to the crowd but gets a nip up-rana for his cockiness and AJ takes control, throwing Knoble to the ropes, ducking under, jumping over, DROPKICK! AJ poses quickly but keeps on Knoble, AJ hits a Snap DDT, runs off the ropes and hits an elevated knee drop, AJ goes to the ropes and ascends the top rope, SPIRAL TAP, hits nothing but Canvas, Knoble grabs Styles and goes for a Jumping Tombstone Piledriver but AJ hits a head scissors out of it, kick to Knoble’s gut, STYLES CLASH!~ Styles rolls through…1…2…3. Styles gets the win as ‘I am’ re-fills the arena and the crowd applaud both men for the match.

**** ½

An Unfortunate Incident

Fading backstage Lynn is shown being put into an ambulance as Wrestlers, EMT’s and backstage workers surround him. American Dragon looks on in dismay and makes his way to the camera.

Dragon: When I’m in that ring, everyone knows that I am a machine and that it becomes professional and that I will do everything it takes to win a match, cleanly, that is. However, tonight, I took Jerry and he took me beyond our usual limits and we stretched them so far that it resulted in Jerry Lynn the New fucking Show, being injured and taken out of the Field of Honor. This is something no-one wants to see, a fellow wrestler being taken away from what they love, but regardless of what happened tonight, It doesn’t mean that I’m going to be less of a threat inside that ring, AJ Styles, you’re next.

The ambulance drives away and the crowd leaves, leaving Dragon staring at the ambulance as it drives away into the distance. The camera fades out and back to the ring for the next match, a tag team match between the Briscoe’s and The Amazing Red and Teddy Hart.

The Briscoe Brothers vs. Teddy Hart & The Amazing Red

‘Gimme Back My Bullets’ hits and Jay and Mark, the Briscoe’s, make their way to the ring to a loud reaction from the fans. Mark couldn’t compete last month because of age restrictions for wrestling in Philadelphia under 18, but the age restriction isn’t in effect in New Jersey and therefore Mark can team with his brother.

‘It’s Going down’ hits and The Amazing Red, followed by ‘The Canadian Superman’ make their way to the ring as the crowd go wild for these tremendous high flying athletes. Earlier in the night, Red defeated James Maritato and Red defeated Xavier last month. Hart won the scramble match last month and this month wanted to team with Red as the first Ring of Honor dream team.

All 4 men shake hands as the bell sounds, Hart and Jay start things off and Hart jumps Jay as he talks with his brother. Hart hits a quick reverse DDT and then a standing corkscrew Moonsault for a 1 count as Jay quickly gets back up and kicks away at Harts leg before ducking an Enziguri attempt and then leg dropping Harts legs. Jay lifts Hart up and hits a wrap around DDT before tagging out to Mark, both guys then hit a wheel barrow / neckbreaker move, cover 1…2...Kickout. Hart avoids a diving lariat and he makes the tag to Red who steamrolls in with a Tornado DDT to Mark, Lariat to Jay, CODE RED to Jay as well but Jay isn’t the legal man and Mark throws Red outside along with Teddy. Mark and Jay look at each other before bouncing off the ropes and hitting vaulting body presses and a springboard crossbody respectively.

When order is restored, Mark and Red are back fighting and Red gets the advantage, hitting kick after kick to disable Mark and finally hitting a Shining Wizard to get a 2 count. Red tries to end the match early with a Infra Red but Mark moves and he takes out Red with a Cut throat suplex, Hart gets involved and hits a somersault back kick taking Jay off the apron, but Mark is too quick and a Cut throat suplex also disables Hart. Mark Briscoe taunts the fans but gets hit with the CODE RED!~ 1…2…KICKOUT! Jay gets back inside but gets kicked in the face with a spinning kick from Red, Hart goes to the top rope and hits the TRIPLE BYPASS~~! Red then hits the Red Star press, cover, 1…2…3…NO! Mark broke up the pin and hits an Ace Crusher on Hart, Red attacks with kicks but Mark grabs Red and hits a BURNING HAMMER, Jay gets back into the ring and hits Red with a J-DRILLER~! Mark makes the cover, 1…2…3. The Briscoe’s pull it off in this very short tag team match.

** ½

Allow it to Begin

A video airs of a man in a mask hitting all sorts of moves; Suplexes, Moonsault’s, Springboard dropkicks, Snap DDT’s and every image of him has his body blurred out so he is unrecognisable, except for his medium build and his body looks scarred from the past. The video ends with the words ‘Let yourself be embraced. Your leader is coming!’

The camera’s cut back to the ring with Steven DeAngelis inside with a microphone.

DeAngelis: Unfortunately, due to Jerry Lynn being injured earlier on in the night, all of his opponents further on in the night will be given one win because of him being unable to compete. However, we have been told that Jerry will hopefully be well enough to compete later next month so this is not the end of the road for Lynn and Ring of Honor.

’The Phenomenal’ AJ Styles vs. ‘American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson

‘I am’ by Dale Oliver hits the arena for the second time in the night. Earlier on in the night, AJ Styles defeated James Knoble, giving him a record of 2-0 in the Field of Honor, counting Jerry Lynn, Styles goes into this match with the advantage.

‘Self Esteem’ by The Offspring is welcomed by chants of ‘Dragon’ *clap clap clap*. American Dragon won his opening match against Jerry Lynn, but in doing so, injuring Lynn allowed others in the tournament to only have 2 matches, where as Dragon will have 3 matches in the night, this again puts Dragon at a disadvantage, but don’t rule him out.

Both men shake hands and talk trash as the match starts, Dragon goes to walk away but AJ doesn’t let go so Dragon chops Styles a few times. AJ fires back with a few chops of his own and then takes Danielson to a knee with an Enziguri. Dragon stands up and both men lock up, Dragon goes for the arm but AJ goes behind, Dragon drops down and snapmares AJ, Dragon gets back up and grabs AJ with a front headlock, AJ drops down and slides through Dragon’s legs taking him down and both men retreat for a stand off as the crowd applaud them. AJ once again goes behind and goes for the arm, Dragon grabs Styles in a side headlock, gets thrown to the ropes, Styles goes under, over, DROPKICK, No, Dragon held onto the ropes and Styles hit hard on his back. Dragon goes for the leg and locks in a Texas cloverleaf, AJ rolls him back over and Dragon goes for a regular leg lock. Styles once again tries to fight out of it and kicks Dragon in the head, and again and a third and fourth time, Danielson doesn’t go down until Styles hits a roundhouse kick sending Dragon to the mat. AJ gets up and tries to shake off the pain in his leg, as we does so Dragon goes for a chop block, AJ jumps over but his leg gives way as he lands. Danielson locks in a side headlock on AJ while he’s on his knee’s and pummels him a few times in the face, Dragon goes off the ropes and gets met with a spinning heel kick from Styles. AJ poses before hopping onto the apron, shaking his leg and then hitting a SPRINGBOARD FLYING SQUIRREL!!!! Styles makes the cover on Dragon, 1…2…KICKOUT. Styles looks annoyed but continues to put it to Dragon and stomps on him a few times before running off the ropes and hitting an elevated knee drop right to the throat. Styles grabs Dragon and pulls him up before throwing him to the corner and hitting a dropkick backflip out of the corner and then Fisherman Suplexing Dragon for a 1…2…Kickout. AJ hit the move but landed on his head and both men stay down for a little while before battling their way up, both men exchange right hands before Dragon blocks a right hand and goes for a German suplex, Styles blocks it and elbows Danielson in the face before hitting a Quebrada into a Reverse DDT, 1…2...3…NO! Dragon kicked out at the last second setting off the crowd on a “Lets go Dragon, Lets go Styles”. Both men once again brawl and trade chops as they fight to their feet, Dragon gains an advantage and hits a double arm shoulder breaker and then hits a double arm spiked DDT. Dragon quickly follows up by going for the Cattle Mutilation and Dragon locks it on in the middle of the ring as Styles cries in agony.

After nearly 3 minutes of being locked in the Cattle Mutilation, Dragon lets go and locks up Styles in a pin…1…2…KICKOUT! Dragon goes to the top rope but gets crotched by Styles who goes up after him and looks for a suplex, Styles can’t pick him up and gets pushed off the ropes again. Dragon once again goes to get to the top rope but Styles meets him with some punches and an Enziguri that knocks him into a reverse tree of woe with Dragon facing inwards to the turnbuckle. Styles grabs Dragon’s legs for the Styles Clash but Dragon won’t let go of the ropes so Styles rams Dragon’s head into the board in the turnbuckle, eventually after being rammed 4 times, Styles gets him out of the corner with a Powerbomb. AJ tries a Styles Clash but once again is blocked, 2 Powerbombs later, STYLES CLASH~! 1…2…3. No!

Styles looks around at the crowd and goes for another Styles clash but gets small packaged, 1…2…3. Dragon steals a quick victory from Styles and he makes it 2-0 for himself and Styles is also 2-0.

**** ¾

The Straight Edge Superstar

After the very late intermission of the night, CM punk makes his way to the ring to applaud from the New Jersey crowd. Steven DeAngelis hands him a microphone and Punk tells us why he is here in Ring of Honor.

CM Punk: Last Month I was hired to be a commentator for Ring of Honor, but I refuse to take part in that when I could be out here wrestling and proving myself to the world. So starting from next month, CM Punk will be wrestling, who? I seriously don’t care, it’s all a matter of appearing and being beaten. The Straight Edge Revolution shall not be halted by backstage politics and shall not be halted by any individual in this Ring of Honor, no-one can stop me or the Revolution. All you people in New Jersey believe you are something, well without The Straight Edge Revolution you are nothing, the X is a way of life, and it’s a way of making a name for yourself. None of you shall ever know this feeling of self gratitude and pride in what you do because you are all overweight inbreeds who care nothing for the soul, you care nothing for what really matters in life, yourself. It’s not what brings you into this life, its how you leave it and what you leave it with.

Punk drops the mic before holding up the X to the crowd who continue to boo him after he insulted them all in the promo.

Samoa Joe, ??? & ??? Vs Low Ki, Eddie Guerrero & Spanky

Samoa Joe comes to the ring to no music as he appears from the crowd, gets into the ring and just waits for the arrival of his mystery tag team partners with a grin on his face.

‘Fighters Passion’ hits and the fans go wild for Low Ki, who makes his way to the ring on the opposing team to Samoa Joe. Last Month Low Ki was in the main event and unfortunately for him didn’t win, but the match was one of the greatest matches this year and a definite Match of the year candidate.

‘Smooth’ by Santana hits and Eddie Guerrero makes his way to the ring to the loudest reception of the night. Guerrero was attacked last month by Christopher Daniels, unfortunately with WWE signing Daniels it means that Eddie wont get to get his revenge, but tonight he looks to make an Impact in his debut in Ring of Honor.

‘Genie in a Bottle’ hits and the eccentric ‘Showstopper’ Spanky makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheer for him. Last month Spanky won the double elimination triple threat match with Michael Shane and Paul London.

‘Caboose’ hits and Spanky quickly looks toward the entrance as his Ring of Honor rival makes his way to the ring with a huge grin on his face as both men stare at each other. Michael Shane lost last month and isn’t contracted to Ring of Honor, however, its more than a contract that Shane and Spanky were fighting over, its pride, respect and getting one over on the other.

As soon as ‘I will be heard’ hits, its obvious who Joe has picked for his 2nd mystery opponent, Homicide enters to a large round of boo’s as he is revealed as Samoa Joe’s secret partner for the match.

Shane shakes Spanky’s hand with a grin on his face, Homicide and Low Ki stare face to face and both shake each others hand while never letting their eyes leave each other, Joe shakes hands with all 3 of his opponents willingly and the match is underway as Joe Yakuza kicks Low Ki. Joe kicks away at Low Ki as Low Ki just absorbs the kicks and stands up with a fierce stare on his face as he chops Joe and snapmares him down before kicking him in the head, Joe grins and shakes his head before standing up. Both men begin to chop away at each other before Low Ki goes for an enziguri that has no effect on Joe, 2nd one takes him down to a knee and a Shining Wizard finally keeps him down. Low Ki tags out to Eddie Guerrero who comes in like a house on fire and clotheslines Joe down, once, twice, Three Suplexes and then a switch-around to a German suplex. Eddie taunts to the fans as Homicide tries to get involved but he gets a German Suplex into the ropes and is nearly folded in half. Eddie throws Joe to his own corner and Spanky asks for the tag, Spanky tags in and Joe tags in Michael Shane. Both men lock up and try to out do the other, Spanky nearly gets an advantage but back suplex attempt fails and Shane locks in a side headlock, Shane gets sent to the ropes and shoulder blocked down, Spanky runs off the ropes but gets taken down with a swinging STO.

Homicide gets in for the first time legally and goes after Spanky’s neck, a few stomps and neckbreakers later and Homicide is taking Spanky to school by chopping away at him in the corner, Homicide throws him to the other corner and charges in with a clothesline and then hits a running neckbreaker before tagging in Shane again. Shane locks in another side headlock and runs to the corner and hits a MODIFIED SLICED BREAD #2. Shane covers Spanky, One…Two…KICKOUT! Shane whips Spanky to his own corner and tags in Joe, Shane holds Spanky in a full nelson as Joe kicks away at the head before hitting a running Yakuza Kick and Shane hits a Dragon Suplex. Joe works away at the neck with a few brainbusters and a German suplex that accidentally sends him to his own corner and Low Ki makes the hot tag. Dropkick to Joe, diving Lariat to Shane and a back body drop to Homicide, Suplex to Joe, Shane tries to get involved but Eddie kicks him in the gut and Low Ki DDT’s Shane out of the way before Guerrero hits a third Suplex to Joe. Joe stays down for a few seconds before amazingly getting up and slapping Guerrero, who slaps him back and both men bounce off the ropes for a clothesline that’s takes them both down.

Joe and Guerrero exchange chops, punches and slaps with them ending in a stalemate until Spanky, Shane, Homicide and Low Ki getting involved turning the match into a big clusterfuck pier 6 brawl. Low Ki and Homicide battle away until Homicide gets the advantage by hitting a COP KILLA~! Spanky runs in and takes Homicide down with a Sliced Bread #2 but then Spanky gets knocked for 6 with an Island Driver from Samoa Joe, Guerrero Powerbombs Shane over the top rope and Guerrero and Joe are back to a standoff as they both once again brawl away at each other. Joe goes for a German suplex but Eddie lands on his feet and hits an outside crescent kick on Joe. Joe gets back up and catches Guerrero on a crossbody attempt, Joe goes for an island Driver and nails it perfectly. Cover, 1…2…KICKOUT! Guerrero kicked out at the last second so Joe goes for it again, a second Island Driver looks like its all over, One…Two…Three, NO! Once again Guerrero kicked out and Joe goes for a Triangle Choke, Eddie rolls out of it with a cradle pin for a 1 count. Eddie fights back up and hurricanrana’s Joe into a corner before hitting a Tornado DDT and then signalling for a Frog Splash. Eddie goes to the top rope and poses for the crowd before flying through the air for a FROG SPLASH, but Joe moves but Eddie rolls through, runs back at Joe, YAKUZA KICK!~ Cover, One…Two…Three. Joe picks up the win for his team and I’m sure that this wont be the last time these two individuals square off.

*** ½

’American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson vs. James Knoble

‘Highway to Hell’ hits the speakers for the second time that night, as Knoble enters to a large chorus of boo’s thanks to his actions earlier on in the night. Knoble lost earlier on to AJ Styles but has a win thanks to Lynn being injured, meaning that if Knoble wins this then he’s tied with Dragon and Styles.

‘Self Esteem’ by The Offspring is greeted by a reaction similar to Eddie Guerrero’s earlier on as The American Dragon walks to the ring. Bryan Danielson has had to wrestle 2 matches already, unlike Knoble but Dragon has 2 wins and Knoble has only 1, if Dragon wins this he goes 3 and 0 giving him an easy advantage over anyone else in the tournament as of yet.

Knoble reluctantly shakes hands and as soon as the bell sounds he cheap shots Dragon with a right hand, Dragon fires back with a few rights of his own and both go into a chop frenzy with Knoble getting an advantage and Dragon Screwing Dragon, Knoble holds onto the leg and torques the leg over in a single leg Boston Crab. Knoble couldn’t manage to pull Danielson back to the centre of the ring and Dragon grabbed the ropes to break the hold. Dragon gets up and tries to shaker off the leg but it gives way when Knoble fakes a chop block so Knoble kicks away at the leg. Knoble lifts Danielson up, Russian leg sweeps him and then rolls into an abdominable stretch on the floor, Knoble finally rolls through into an Ankle Lock and locks his legs across the leg of Dragon. Danielson is about to tap out before Knoble foolishly releases the hold and covers Dragon…One…Two…KICKOUT! Knoble looks pissed off and much like earlier on, he snaps again but as he goes for a Lariat, Dragon ducks and Tiger Suplexes him, 1…2…Kickout. Dragon takes down Knoble with a double arm suplex and floats over into an arm bar, Knoble kicks his way out but gets up and gets monkey tossed before a stand off.

Knoble shakes his arm before once again locking up with Dragon who takes little time to take Knoble down by shoving him away, ducking a clothesline and hitting a ROARING ELBOW! Dragon doesn’t go for the pin, instead he lifts him up and hits a pump handle slam, cover, 1…2..Kickout. Dragon grabs him in a side headlock and takes him down, keeping the headlock applied, Knoble locks Dragons head in a leg scissors but Dragon kips up out of it and hits a Northern Lights Driver. Dragon releases the hold and goes for a Full nelson but Knoble throws him, Knoble then kicks Dragon in the leg before hitting him with a Russian Leg sweep and rolling through with another Russian Leg Sweep, again Knoble rolls through but this time with a back suplex right on Dragons head. Knoble grabs Danielson up and proceeds to kick his face before grabbing him and hitting a SWING BLADE. Knoble locks in the Trailer hitch and Dragon re-awakes and tries his best to get out of it but he cant, he has no energy in his legs to move himself, and after 4 minutes he becomes a victim and taps out, giving Knoble the victory, meaning that AJ Styles, James Knoble and American Dragon are all tied with 2 wins a piece.

The show ends with Knoble actually shaking Dragons hand and Styles entering the ring before all 3 embrace as the crowd applaud them.

An After Show Greeting

Joe is talking through a door to someone who isn’t revealed, Joe is wearing his out of ring attire with white trackies and a white jacket.

Samoa Joe: What were you doing out there tonight? You nearly lost it for us and I had to do all the pulling back together to make sure that Samoa Joe’s army didn’t go down tonight and that we can make sure we become the top guys in Ring of Honor. Fuck man, I was originally hired to do things in RoH, fucking hired, I’m not going to go to waste, so next month, you better be ready to make an impact for us.

Punk: Hey Joe, you want to make an impact on someone? How bout you try beating the best Indy wrestler to prove your anything? Don’t you dare? Because you know that I’m Straight Edge and I am damn better than you.

Punk holds up the X before leaving and Joe just stares after him as the locker room door opens and the camera fades away.

Edited by Colt 46