Angel and Smallville questions

Docpepper

Ok I've watch angel for a while now the last episode I watched is when Cordelia has the baby which is some being (jasmine I beleive) Cordelai is then in a coma , i haven't watched any episodes after tha so my question is Does she die(leave the show) or does she come out of the coma. and does Fred make it to the last ever episode or is she killed off

Now as for Smallville , I'm stuck watching Season 3 episodes on ABC family. I watched the episode where Clark's dad was having heart surgery (last night) Tonights episode is supposedly gonna be about Adam trying to Kill Lana . I've heard rumors that Clarks dad dies and that Clark eventually tells Lana his secrect ? is this true ?

Also is Clhoe dead I heard from a friend that her house blew up and does anyone else besides pete , know clarks secret ?

Ok I've watch angel for a while now the last episode I watched is when Cordelia has the baby which is some being (jasmine I beleive) Cordelai is then in a coma , i haven't watched any episodes after tha so my question is Does she die(leave the show) or does she come out of the coma. and does Fred make it to the last ever episode or is she killed off

Cordelia dies, but as a favor from the powers that be she gets to come back for a day to help Angel, now running the Los Angeles branch of Wolfram and Hart, find his way back to the right path.

Fred technically dies but her body is inhabited by Illyria, an "old one" (which, if memory serves, is a race of ancient demons), so Amy Acker's on the show until the final episode.

Now  as for Smallville  , I'm stuck watching Season 3 episodes on ABC family.  I watched the episode where Clark's dad was  having heart surgery (last night) Tonights episode is supposedly gonna be about Adam trying to Kill Lana .  I've heard rumors that Clarks dad dies NO and that Clark eventually tells Lana his secrect NO ? is this true ?

At least not yet on either front

Also is Clhoe dead NO I heard from a  friend that her house blew up YES  and does  anyone  else besides pete , know clarks secret ?  None other that his family that I know of.

Edited by Jesus H. Christ

Question about Angel, During the third season Cordelia was like gonna meet Angel right? Then that skip dude came and got her and made her a higher being. So like during the fourth season, Was she already Jasmine?

Now as for Smallville , I'm stuck watching Season 3 episodes on ABC family. I watched the episode where Clark's dad was having heart surgery (last night) Tonights episode is supposedly gonna be about Adam trying to Kill Lana . I've heard rumors that Clarks dad dies and that Clark eventually tells Lana his secrect ? is this true ?

Also is Clhoe dead I heard from a friend that her house blew up and does anyone else besides pete , know clarks secret ?