NWA: Total Nonstop Action

I must say I really am enjoying this diary, everything thus far has been GOLD! It really has the feel of TNA around the time of its inception, and Steamboat involved with the promotion helps establish the old school NWA feel that you're aiming for in this diary.

Everything in my view so far has been totally realistic, and your promos/ segments have been very enjoyable. I like the way you're going with the Harris Bros/ Pitbulls feud, but I was sold on that simply because Francine is involved and she's thee hottest bitch on the planet. I'm expecting some good ol' fists o'fire brawls in this one.

I like how you're establishing Corino as a legitament threat to the title, alot of times when people discuss past NWA champions Corino is overlooked, and it's a shame because he was one of the most traveled NWA Champions during his reign. Double J is used effectively, and I actually like the fact you're giving Hall a go with the title lets just hope he doesn't cause too many problems backstage.

A Shamrock Malice feud would be a ratings getter in my view. What better of a way to get the monster over than a feud with the World's most Dangerous Man?

I know Buff Bagwell isn't the greatest in the ring but I'd like to see you keep him around, as he was over with the fans, and has alot of charisma. If anything else he's a good tag team wrestler and can be placed in a tag team once that division gets going.

The X Division is looking good thus far, Shark Boy is a must get, as he can add alot of comical relief if needed. How about stealing one from TNA and pairing him with Stormin' Norman?

Loved the Styles/ Low Ki confrontation as well as the Gauntlet match. The rematch between Corino and Hall should be good, something tells me that Jarrett will stick his nose in it and we won't get the match we want to see. Make sure you sign up Kazarian for the X Division as he's simply the coolest!

Keep up the good work, I'll keep reading.

This is off to a really good start Syco, I like how you've taken certain elements of how TNA actually started and then mixed in some of your own ideas, perfect mix.

Hall as champ really pleases me but I can't help but feel he's just keeping the belt warm for somebody else. I'm thinking "the NWA" (you) just gave him the title so he could finally say he's been World champion.

Not really a fan of guys like Leroux, Smiley, Bagwell or Christopher but they were with the actual TNA in the beginning so it's all good. My dislike of them may just be because of the negative light almost ALL WCW wrestlers were portrayed under during WCW's dying days.

I'm hoping you team Harris & Storm up as AMW because it would seem like something is missing otherwise.

I really liked the Gauntlet write-up, very easy to figure out what was going on, I especially appreciated the intervals telling us who was in the ring at a certain time, very well done.

Umm, I think thats about it for now, keep up the good work and I'll be checking in!

• 9 months later...