New Adema

tristy

Yes, so on a Portugal Adema Fan-Site, they have a new Adema track called "Barricades In Times".

Many fans I've talked to have said it's utter shit, but I quite like it. Perhaps because I wasn't an Adema fan in the first place, but whatever.

They're offering the MP3 for the song, but I don't know if I should give the link or not. Meh.

I agree with SkinMySense, Adema are an awful band, a poor mans Korn.

I don't see how they sound anything like Korn... I mean, their guitars sound different, their vocals sound different, they use different instruments in some songs.

As Zero said in another post, Korn are probably one of the most ripped off bands in history, with regards to sound. I don't mean that literally every aspect of Adema sounds like Korn, I'm just saying that his cousin tries too hard to sound like Jon Davis on vocals, and the general sound is like a third rate Korn knock off.

I am a little upset Marky Chavez is taking over for the lead singer of the Filter group project thing. The former lead singer of Lifer/Driver/Strangers With Candy was supposed to be the lead singer of them, and it was going to be called Widescreen. Now I guess Chavez is taking his place.

Damn, now what is the lead singer of Lifer going to do?

I am a little upset Marky Chavez is taking over for the lead singer of the Filter group project thing.  The former lead singer of Lifer/Driver/Strangers With Candy was supposed to be the lead singer of them, and it was going to be called Widescreen.  Now I guess Chavez is taking his place.

Damn, now what is the lead singer of Lifer going to do?

Edited by Fitzy