FOX in Summer '05 = Family Guy

tristy

Newsflash, NONE OF THOSE SHOWS ARE STILL ON TV! Some "craze" that was.

Yes, Family Guy was one of them.

The shows (like I said) that were actually having success were traditional sitcoms and cop dramas.

Yes, and the networks saw the continuing success of shows like The Simpsons and King Of The Hill and took a chance on animated series', hoping they would have similar successes. Didn't work. The same sort of thing is happening at the moment with reality shows. Survivor took off and then every network took tries at reality. Some still are.

Judging by the fact that Comedy Central REPEATS of Family Guy are pulling in record ratings, it simply was ahead of its time.

So is Futurama and Home Movies, yet I don't see both of them returning to network tv anytime soon. Maybe it has something to do with the huge amount of money FOX made by selling the Family Guy dvds?

Like I said, the reruns have also done huge numbers. Read the whole story.

On cable. When it does well on network tv, get back to me.

Edited by Psicosis

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it make you happy for her to say "I'm a greedy bitch and thats why I'm bringing family guy back"? Because that would be lying and stupid. She is doing her job and she shouldn't come out and say that she in doing it for the money. Learn the business she said the correct thing.

Would it make you happy for her to say "I'm a greedy bitch and thats why I'm bringing family guy back"? Because that would be lying and stupid.

Stupid? Yes. Lying.. maybe not.

She is doing her job and she shouldn't come out and say that she in doing it for the money. Learn the business she said the correct thing.

I'm sorry, which television studio do you work for?

All she had to say is that FOX made a mistake and the fans wanted it back, so they brought it back. None of this before it's time garbage.

Edited by Psicosis