Fozzy

K

Hmmm, I was gonna make a topic and ask the same thing actually.

Suppose I could try e-bay, but I'm afraid it'll be an old worn t-shirt that a fat hillbilly with BO. Hmmm...

I am going to the gig also. I will be sipping on cheap coke and whiskey all night, so I dont think I will have enough money to buy a shirt anyway.

Isnt it a rock faux pas to wear a shirt of the band you are seeing? My ex and a few other people had something about that, maybe they are just weird.

I am going to the gig also. I will be sipping on cheap coke and whiskey all night, so I dont think I will have enough money to buy a shirt anyway.

Isnt it a rock faux pas to wear a shirt of the band you are seeing? My ex and a few other people had something about that, maybe they are just weird.

What's wrong with that? I've done it a couple of times. And I don't think i saw anyone not wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt when I saw them in Nottingham.

Are Fozzy legitimately good, or is the buzz about them just because their singer is Chris Jericho?

The first two Fozzy albums are fantastic. I don't think they ever would have got anywhere without Chris Jericho and, to a lesser extent, Rich Ward in the band, though, as they started out as almost entirely a covers band. The third album, though, sounds a little lacklustre in comparison, I feel, as does Rich's solo project. I think the great man's losing his touch, sadly.

What's wrong with that? I've done it a couple of times. And I don't think i saw anyone not wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt when I saw them in Nottingham.

That is what I said. Still, some people are weird like that. Its like going to a Man U match and wearing a Barca top. Heh.

You just can't do it. Its very very wrong. Unless of course you've just bought the aforementioned T-shirt and don't really want to stuff it in your jeans. Problem there though is the fact you're now wearing two T-shirts and its hot as hell.

Wear a different bands T-shirt, thats the way forward.