Battle Monsters

Beat both CSAMH and Kou. I'm trying more now. Beat naiwf. hahahahahaaa. I mightn't be the best but i'm the all round package.

<FORM ACTION=http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi METHOD=GET><TABLE ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD STYLE="border:solid #00dd00; background-color:#004400; padding:10px; text-align:center; color:#00dd00; font:x-small verdana;"><FONT SIZE=+1 COLOR=#00ff00><B>YI</B></FONT><BR><BR> is a Giant Dragon that spits Ice, has four Extra Limbs, can Leap Great Distances, and is Poisonous.<BR><BR><FONT COLOR=#00ff00 SIZE=-2>Strength: 9 Agility: 9 Intelligence: 9</FONT><BR><BR><HR SIZE=1 COLOR=#007700><BR><INPUT TYPE=hidden VALUE="YI" SIZE=10><FONT SIZE=-2>To see if your <B>Giant Battle Monster</B> can<BR>defeat YI, enter your name and choose an attack:<br></FONT><BR><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=def VALUE="YI"><INPUT TYPE=text NAME=att SIZE=10 STYLE="font: Arial; font-size: 8pt; color:#00DD00; border-width:1; border-color:#00DD00; border-style:solid; background-color:#003300;"> fights YI using <SELECT NAME=a STYLE="font:Arial; font-size: 8pt; color:#00DD00; border-width:1; border-color:#00DD00; border-style:solid; background-color:#003300;"><OPTION VALUE="S"> Strength<OPTION VALUE="A"> Agility<OPTION VALUE="I"> Intelligence</SELECT><BR><INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Battle!" STYLE="font: Arial; font-size: 8pt; color:#00DD00; border-width:1; border-color:#00DD00; border-style:solid; background-color:#003300;"></TD></TR></TABLE></FORM>

Edited by YI

Skumfrog is a Giant Blob that has Bulletproof Skin, is Worshipped as a God, moves at Great Speed, and can Phase in and out of Existence.

(Strength: 10 Agility: 7 Intelligence: 2)

Edited by Skumfrog

Bah! I feel to Real Deil's superior might!

Strength: 8

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 9

timmayy is a Giant Robot that spins Vast Webs, fires Rockets, dissolves in Water, has a Terrible Roar, and can Regenerate.

Edited by timmayy

Guest Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson is a Giant Bee that eats Rocks, Glows in the Dark, Fears Nothing, and has an Extra Head and a Toughened Steel Skeleton.

Strength: 4

Agility: 8

Intelligence: 8

Orbster is a Planet-Sized Bee that eats Nuclear Waste, spits Jets of Water, has an Extra Head and Four Sets of Teeth, and can Change Colour.<BR>(Strength: 27 Agility: 1 Intelligence: 9)<BR><A HREF=http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster?def=Orbster>Unleash your Giant Battle Monster</A>.

Yeah so I altered my name, and didnt do the HTML right, I tres suck.

Edited by Robster

Fear my intelligence.

Strength: 6

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 13

adrenalinejunky is a Giant Moth that swallows Aeroplanes Whole, represents the Vanguard of a Martian Invasion, has a Long, Prehensile Tongue and a Computer for a Brain, and CANNOT BE STOPPED.

Let's go WCW Cruiserweight job machine!

Super Calo

How about one from the WWF?

The Repo Man

Is this one really a weakling?

Weakling

In the mood for the Super Bowl?

Terrell Owens

Zach Gowen's favorite wrestler!

The WARLORD!

Paul Levesque shows you how smart he really is.

Paul Levesque (AKA Triple H)

He may not be a crook, but he is a POWERHOUSE!

Richard Nixon

I was bored.

hang on

Troy Maskell is a Giant Mecha-Robot that Glows in the Dark, was Created by a Radioactive Accident, emits Ultrasonic Screams, can Leap Great Distances, and is Covered in Spines and in League with Dark Forces.<BR>(Strength: 9 Agility: 4 Intelligence: 10)<BR><A HREF=http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster?def=Troy+Maskell>Unleash your Giant Battle Monster</A>.

I'm also...

Troy Maskell

is a

Coconut-Eating Paladin Monkey

Battle Rating : 8.4

And

Force: 6

Handling: 4

Weaponry: 2

Troy Maskell is a Robot that Flips itself Over and Over to Move, is fitted with a Flamethrower, runs on 20 AA Batteries, and is Entirely Automated.

Right now, humbugs are plotting to spit weakest links at a see-through laser printer. My head chef and criminal are three-eyed, and radiators that I work with may be extendable.

I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer, and this is the weakest fern of my life.

My spammer name is

Deadhead C. Devout

Cool

You are suffering from

Troy Maskell's Lurgy.

Cause: cursed amulet

Symptoms: smiling, ectoplasm, sudden dehydration

Cure: take two spoons of cod liver oil a day until it goes away

Ectoplasm

It's just as I feared. You are suffering from

Kou's Lurgy.

Cause: genetically-modified broccoli

Symptoms: imperceptibly yellow hair, extreme dilation of pupils, shivering, murderous rage

Cure: take four ibuprofen and come back in the morning

I knew I was suffering from something

You are suffering from

Cade Sydal's Disease.

Cause: lack of celery

Symptoms: mild loss of libido, frequent photophobia, guilt

Cure: drink lots of water

You get the feeling I'm bored?

You are suffering from

Naiwfosis.

Cause: cursed Japanese video

Symptoms: automatic writing, ankle swelling, hissing, wrist pain