My Super Sweet 16?

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Guest BacknBlackHoez

I hadnt seen it before, but they just showed the one where Sierra, Cee-Lo Green's daughter, had her birthday, i was there, but i didnt know it was gonna be on T.V.

The kid that was carried outside for booing was Calvin, last thursday, he also got slapped by a girl twice during lunch, he has a knack for getting in trouble. My boy Deondre was the one that was reaching over everyone saying "The best party of the year." I also saw more people i know, just in the crowd, but i only saw like the last 20 minutes or so.

So, does anybody watch this, and is it any good?

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

All I know is I get the most perverse, unexplained joy out of watching this show. The one where the guy (Hart) has a Sweet 16 party was the best one by far with highlights including his dad eating an entire jar of caviar on one cracker, Hart getting sick from having a "Red Bull Drinking Contest" and Hart yelling "THIS IS A $400,000 CAR!" out the window on the way to his party. What can I say? Sometimes I just need to turn my mind off and for that Super Sweet 16 is a fucking treat.

I remember being excited when I heard The Mars Volta was on MTV. Then I saw this show by mistake, and MTV played a bit of "Televators" in the background when this girl was whining about how her mom cancelled her credit card.

I saw two episdoes, the Hart one and another one where it had two girls. I can't watch it because it makes me feel poor. Oh, and cthemason, was that really a red bull drinking contest or were they drinking some alcohol cuz i didn't get it. That was also funny when no one showed up at first cuz they were all at some other dude's party.

Guest Bluesman

Listening to them whine is hilarious. The best was when the girl was whining about how much Beyonce was charging should she play the girl's b-day party. Yes, one of the biggest pop stars in the world is going to play your b-day party, and do it at a discounted price. Douchebag.