WCW 2000

TMM

Guest UmpireAJS

you can have him beat up Eric Bischoff or something like that, but not interfere in big matches and start direct/indirect feud with wrestlers- or you can always use The Artist as his sacrifice, man I hated Artist ever since I watched WCW.

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

The Artist was good! You should give him atleast a mini push for the cruiserweight title. Blah as long as Kidman gets his push I"m happy and I think its good that you will be spacing it out, it will look at lot "cleanier"

Worldwide report for April 15th 2000

Your hosts are Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson

XS defeated Chase Stevens and Cassidy O’Reilly when Lane hit the Tiger Tamer on Stevens for the pin.

Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson announce that Lex Luger will be pulling double duty this Sunday, because as well as teaming with Ric Flair to go after the Tag Team titles, he will also take on Scott Steiner!

Shane Helms defeated Shark Boy when Helms hit the Nightmare on Helms Street.

Rick Steiner defeated Michael Modest with the Steinerline.

The Maestro defeated Rick Fuller with the Encore.

Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson talk about the WCW World Heavyweight title match between the New Blood’s Jeff Jarrett and the Millionaire’s Club’s Diamond Dallas Page.

Totally Buff (Buff Bagwell and Chris Kanyon) defeated Harlem Heat 2000 when Kanyon hit the Flatliner on Stevie Ray for the pin and the right to face Flair and Luger for the Tag Team titles at Spring Stampede.

That's all you're getting for a C-show :P

user posted image

Final Card

WCW Cruiserweight title elimination match

Chris Candido vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Crowbar

WCW United States title tournament - Winner faces Shane Douglas for the title

Sting vs. Billy Kidman

"The Total Package" Lex Luger vs. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

WCW Hardcore title battle-royal

Participants: Terry Funk, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Johnny the Bull, Big Vito, Norman Smiley, Bam Bam Bigelow, Tank Abbott, Brian Knobbs, the Wall and Meng.

WCW Tag Team titles match

Team Package (Ric Flair and Lex Luger) vs. Totally Buff (Chris Kanyon and Buff Bagwell)

WCW United States title match

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas vs. Billy Kidman or Sting

WCW World Heavyweight title match

"The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett vs. Diamond Dallas Page

feel free to vote if you want :)

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Chris Candido

Billy Kidman

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

Bam Bam Bigelow,

Totally Buff (Chris Kanyon and Buff Bagwell)

Billy Kidman

"The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett

Guest Prototype

Sting vs. Billy Kidman

Participants: Terry Funk, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Johnny the Bull, Big Vito, Norman Smiley, Bam Bam Bigelow, Tank Abbott, Brian Knobbs, the Wall and Meng.

Team Package (Ric Flair and Lex Luger) vs. Totally Buff (Chris Kanyon and Buff Bagwell)

Two good shows so far. Haven't had much time to properly check them out as I've been busy, but I liked your last diary so I shall catch up with this one and properly review after the PPV.

Sting vs. Billy Kidman

Final Card

Daniels will win, But I hope he doesn't since I think it's too early to give him a title. I wish the Juice could win it. I don't see Crowbar winning it, Candido would be all right, But I hope you don't bring his fat cow of a wife along with him, My pick is Daniels since this is the "new" WCW, And you need a new young guy with the belt.

Sting vs. Billy Kidman

Hulk costs Kidman this one, Should be a decent match though

I sense a cheap DQ ending or something, To be honest, I could care less about this one. Oh well, As long as either guy doesn't get pushed, I'm happy.

Flipped a coin for this one so to speak, I don't see the New Blood taking all the titles.

Kanyon with Bagwell? Damn, I was hoping you'd have Kanyon's single push with his lackies again, Oh well. Kanyon can atleast hold every title in WCW, Starting with the tag belts :shifty:

It would be kinda cool to see Sting win, As I've never cared for Douglas. But, You need your new blood going over, So Douglas gets the duke.

No brainer here, With all the hype WCW gave Jarrett at the time, There's no way he'd lose this one. As long as this isn't over booked with like a shit load of turns and what not, It should be good.

Your shows were good, Though "Hacksaw" main eventing Nitro kinda blew since it was suppose to be pushing new talent, Who'd wanna watch Duggan in the main event? I like the format as well, :D

Ive only read your first Nitro so far but well done! Excellent exciting efed style show. It felt like I was watching it. I hate useless text of fighting or poor efforts at charecter... we know what the charecters are like... so no need to type the dialogue in charecter. You did well summarising. Some fantastic scenarios set up from first show (Flair/Douglas), Vampiro/Sting, Kidman/Hogan. Looking forward to finding the time to read the rest

Christopher Daniels (only guy pushed on TV so far)

Sting - only conceivable choice here. Too early for Kidman. I agree Hogan should make the save and promise to return to ring action for the next ppv to face Kidman.

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner - I expect him to hurt Luger during this one.

Participants: Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Team Package (Ric Flair and Lex Luger) - My thinking was that maybe Flair comes out on his own and wrestles 2 on 1. Then Luger makes his way out to help half way through... then Shane Douglas runs in with chair... but hits Flair & Lugers opponents letting Flair get the win. Ends with Douglas laughing and Flair looking stunned. Douglas plays a mind game with Flair who by all rights his team should not have won the straps. Leads to a rematch on TV during the week where Douglas then "takes away what he gave" by costing Team Package the match... am I over thinking this? I think so...

Shane DOuglas.

Diamond Dallas Page - I just see the fact that Jarret struggles to legitmize his "Chosen One" status as World Champion as a possibly cool friction point within the New Blood.

• 7 months later...