Goodfellas

Guest Josef Stallion

Guest Josef Stallion

Goodfellas. One word comes to mind when I think of Goodfellas: awesome. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I'm hoping that someone is cool enough to tell me what happened at the end, my friend and I are having a hard time remembering.

Does anyone know what the song in the background of that last scene is? I'm sure imdb would give me the full list but If someone knows off hand it would be nice. I heard it in McDonalds whilst getting a post 1st lecture breakfast ages ago and was well happy in the queue.

Best scene other than the obvious 'funny how?': The crew pop round to Joe Pesci's mams for a knife and stay for dinner.

Does anyone know what the song in the background of that last scene is? I'm sure imdb would give me the full list but If someone knows off hand it would be nice. I heard it in McDonalds whilst getting a post 1st lecture breakfast ages ago and was well happy in the queue.

Best scene other than the obvious 'funny how?': The crew pop round to Joe Pesci's mams for a knife and stay for dinner.

I love this fucking move.

I love it after Tommy kills Stacks (Samuel L. Jackson) how Tommy sarcastically tells Carbone to make some coffee and Carbone takes him seriously. I break out in laughter at that every time I watch the movie.

And Paulie reminds me of my uncle so much it's scary.

...I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers....

I love it after Tommy kills Stacks (Samuel L. Jackson) how Tommy sarcastically tells Carbone to make some coffee and Carbone takes him seriously. I break out in laughter at that every time I watch the movie.

I loved that scene. Joe Pesci was just awesome throughout the movie and was the best character in the movie.

Has anybody here read the 1984 book Wiseguys by Nicholas Pillegi? That's what this movie was based off of. I do notice they changed a few of the names (i.e. Paulie's real last name was Vario, not Sicero), and kinda glossed over some of the key points in comparison.

Awesome movie, though. I do have a funny story about the book version.

I actually did a book report on Pilleggi's book. (If I could find it right now, I'd probably be able to spell homeboy's name correctly). You don't know how funny it is to say "motherfucker" in class in 8th grade, and the teacher couldn't say shit because I was quoting the book.

Good Times.