Gran Turismo 4

lazy_arse

Is it bad that I did the national B license last test like 100 times before I realised I was doing the wrong track? :P

After you go around the first corner, there're two routes. The long way around the top, or the shorter bottom route. I automatically assumed I had to go the long way around and kept wondering how I could drive it perfectly and still be a second off the time :P

1000 milles cup = fucking monney machine, i am plaing wow, tourning around every 45 minutes to make a pitstop and get 150000 c per race in the end, and more for the whole thing, wich i will win wen i look at how i am kicking ass after the first two houres of race 1 (i am like 1 1/2 rounds before the second one with 14 of 25 rounds don)

it just takes forever ^^

you clearly have other cars and races avalibill and nothing good on tv to spend your time on.

you have to do the racves annyway to get everything unlocked so what, after this i will be able to buy one kick ass racing mashine for the other big moneny races 8-)

ARGH.

The graduation test for the international a license is INFURIATING. Lovely car tho, my word is it fast.

EDIT - Gah! Finally done it, take that you dastard! *performs the victory dance* Yeah, international a, baby B) Not exactly thrilled with the car I won tho, bit of an anticlimax.

Edited by MDK

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Has this game got the original Ford GT40 aswell as the concept? how good is it? Its my favourite car of all time.

Edited by muddatrucker

i don´t kno about the 04 wen it comes to the newer cars, but there defenetly are Ford GT, Ford GT Concept, Mustang GT and the GT40 Racecar (from 69, hippy) in the ford section wen it comes to GT, no idea if you were looking for the old one or if there are newer version (or if this newer versions are the ones your looking for...just that the game dos not have the 04 in the name, they do look badass)