Gran Turismo 4

lazy_arse

i got it yesterday, 45 euro was just to few to let it in the shop (them bastards) - it´s running wthout problems with my mod chip (several other mod chop owners have problems booting the original game - so i guss messiah is still the nr. 1 wen it comes to games :-D)

can annyone explain me what b-spec and a-spec points are for, they are not mentioned in the manual but you do get them for anny race. :blink:

I've found it hard to get excited about GT4...Which is surprising considering I bought GT1 on mail order before it was released in the shops, GT2 on the day it came out and GT3 within the first couple of days as well.

And my friend gave me Concept when he'd finished it.

But I dunno, cars don't excite me anymore. I'd rather play MGS3 or PES4....I worry about myself.

i got it yesterday, 45 euro was just to few to let it in the shop (them bastards) - it´s running wthout problems with my mod chip (several other mod chop owners have problems booting the original game - so i guss messiah is still the nr. 1 wen it comes to games :-D)

can annyone explain me what b-spec and a-spec points are for, they are not mentioned in the manual but you do get them for anny race.  :blink:

A-Spc points basicallyjust tell you how hard a race will be. If its only worth one point, the other guys will be way too far behind to even eat your dust, but if you see a race worth 100 points save yourself some time and just quit the race. And as far as B-Spec points go, the more of those you have the better your B-Spec driver will be.

it´s extra evil, your iPod gives you the "do not disconect" msg in that moment, but the game sais it can´t do it, well flash memory is a whole different thing but seeing that an external HDD is able to be spoken to and not used makes me a sad little monkey :crying: