The Passion of The Clerks

Guest CookiesNsugaR

Guest CookiesNsugaR

Apperantly Kevin Smith is about to start filimng The Passion of The Clerks April 18th, 2005. Dante, Randal, Jay and Silent Bob are the only announced actors for the film.. I imagine there will be a whole bunch of other people who have some part in the film.. The movie plot is set 10 years later has the 2 store clerks are now in their thirty's and still working at Quick Stop and RST Video.. I am sure it will be a great film Movies.Com has given it a 4.27/5 rating so I am sure it will be funnier than the first..

Credit: Movies.com

So what do y'all think about this? I will surely see it the day it opens..

Edited by CookiesNsugaR

I am a bit wary of news that mispells the word "there", but the site is a good place anyways.

ANYWAYS, I am going to need to go out and refresh my memory of Kevin Smith stuff as I've seen the past films only once and I don't really have that much of a memory. Sounds like good news, and I have movie bucks to spend, so if I still have some.. or the want to see this movie when it comes out, I will do so.

I'm looking more forward to Kevin's take on Fletch, especially now that Zach Braff is his choice for the lead role. Clerks 2 will probably be alright, but I just don't see the need for a sequel. Actually both of Kevin's 2 movies after Clerks 2 (Fletch and Ranger Danger) interest me more than this.

Apperantly Kevin Smith is about to start filimng The Passion of The Clerks April 18th, 2005

I am sure it will be a great film Movies.Com has given it a 4.27/5 rating so I am sure it will be funnier than the first.

Anybody else wondering how in the hell Movies.com gave it a 4.27 rating when they haven't even begun filming? The only thing that they could have based it on is the script and even then, that's not how the final product will come out after editing and all that shit.

Color me not interested in this sequel, or the original. I'm a big fan of Smith and two out of three of the Jersey Trilogy (Mallrats & Chasing Amy), but I despise Clerks for some reason. I guess I don't get it's sense of humor or something. Oh well.

Guest Brady_3for3

I hate that name with a passion (no pun intended.) This movie will come out in around 2006, 2 years after Passion of the Christ, not exactly really capitalizing on the pop culture buzz of it and South Park already did the Passion thing anyway. Just call it Clerks 2

I hate that name with a passion (no pun intended.)  This movie will come out in around 2006, 2 years after Passion of the Christ, not exactly really capitalizing on the pop culture buzz of it and South Park already did the Passion thing anyway.  Just call it Clerks 2