NWA Domination

thuganomic

Dear lord, when looking over the diary dome i stumbled across this having no real clue what it was. I don't recall this many big names in the DD working together since the three-way split between TGC, Vince Russo and JHS. I can honestly say i'm pumped about how this will turn out as it'll either turn out really good or fall apart quicker then a girl after prom night that had just been un-virginated. Any who my thoughts currently on each promotion from what i've seen...

Calgary Stampede: Personally i feel CS is a perfect fit for CH when it comes to writing a diary of it. I was some what surprised by your decision to keep owen's incident in the timeline but eh it is understandable i suppose. As by now he'd just be yet another vet to worry about making look good and keep his spot still in CS. Also your roster in my opinion is one of the more stacked in the talent sense with guys like jericho, benoit, morley, and storm. As well as some of the younger guys like adam, christian and shelley, williams, sabin, ect. As for your champions, you can't go wrong with benoit as your main man, and with the bulldogs as your tag champs i think overall your champions are good choices. My only complaint is the lack of a lower singles title for the guys to battle it out for. But i suppose it will help you keep the tag titles' division and importance going and you are starting out with what you were given. And if i recall that scenario doesn't give CS a mid-card belt. Also nice touch by using WWF's old primetime show's name in primetime wrestling.

Detroit Michigan: Though he hasn't posted any thing yet i am also excited about this one in it's own right. Being from detroit i have been to a few indy shows around michigan and know of a few i'd hope to see in this promotion. As well as i'm curious to see how you work with angle as your top guy against a roster mainly " hoss " filled. As that is a bit of a styles clash, though scott if he has retained any sense of his ability in this scenario could be a decent contender for angle. Course this is implying angle is your top champ too. Which i'd suspect he would be. Also i'm interested to see if angle tries to pull off a moonsault or any thing of the sorts and good ol' bill telling him they don't do that sort of thing.

East Coast: Eh by the sounds of it this one is like a mini-WWE. But none the less with thug behind the wheel i'm sure it'll be entertaining. I mean...hall, micheals and when they try waltman and hiatch aren't too bad....I just hope you don't push bradshaw or have nash Vs. hogan for any sort of a main event. >_>;;

Hardcore City: Hmmmm i consider this a rather strange choice for hardcore city, no offense to essa but i've only ever read a few battles he's done and a bit of his WWE diary. Though i know he's a rather skilled writer he just never really struck me as a guy who'd go for basically the ECW of the NWA dom. scenario. But eh perhaps you were looking for a challenge, in any case i'll be watching to see what you do with heyman and co. in this. Hopefully we don't see bubba getting too many title shots like near the end of the dudleyz' ECW stint. Though i'd honestly not object to stevie getting a shot. :shifty:

Los Angeles: When i first read the little info given in the opening post i had to recheck the name, as i nearly half expected to see it say syco beside it's name after reading rob black was going to be involved. Though in many ways it may be considered similar to hardcore city now i think with black buying the federation and with a guy we know can write hardcore LK writing it things will be exciting to say the least. Though probably what i'm most interested about in this fed is the mixture of it's roster. In many ways it reminds me of ECW in it's hey day, as it has nearly any thing you could ask for. Thus a little bit for every body to like. With more though talented mic skills being more of their strong points like booker T, vampiro, ron killings, D'lo brown. And then also the spot monkeys/high fliers like jeff hardy, D-ray 3000, shark boy, angel, and so on. As for the champions booker T seems like the most logical choice at the moment to have the belt till you build up a few more guys. I could see homicide or new jack or kaos or vampiro. And though more of a comedy act and i expect if they are even gonna defend them successfully it'll be by comedy like luck D-ray and shark boy are an interesting choice. And in a smaller based fed like this could perhaps get over as such. I just hope they don't totally kill the tag division in their venture to getting over. As for the show, it is an interesting name but seems to suit the overall feel of the federation. Though scott hudson has NEVER been able to keep my attention but hopefully you can write him out so he's some what entertaining. And i do hope godfather doesn't turn into just your version of the king.

Mexico City: MC is one of the ones that i must admit i was never really interested in, though i suppose it was a decent enough concept. And i'm sure with naiwf won't allow it to be just senseless set of spots in each match, then one of them hits a finisher, then they win. I hope for your sake and the fed's sake too that la parka( if he's with you ) and juvi don't decide to go to rehab or injury themselves any time soon.

Strong Style: SS is probably one of the feds in this that i see the most done. Though it is still a good concept if it got a good writer behind it could be a good read as well. And with Burning D running the show i do expect quite a bit of puroness to it. And can't go wrong with snow and dan side by side.

Texas: I know this is texas based but i've always wondered this...How the hell did flair end up here? As i recall he's not from texas. Ah well, should be a decent read as long as you keep mark away from holding the belt. And unlike a few others you do have a few more " well known " names to work with. Hopefully also america's most wanted can help keep it interesting.

Athletic Arts: If this is any thing remotely as good as your WCW diary i'll be reading. Then again more then likely i'll be reading any ways with some of my favorites being the top stars of the promotion. Push helms to the moon baby!

Hawaii: In all due respect to syco i gotta say this was another odd choice in my opinion. I mean when i think syco i think hardcore, extreme, tables, thumbtacs, lightubes, ect. I don't think a family style promotion where rikisi is the top draw. But hey more power to ya syco for trying some thing different. Personally from what i've read it sounds like the big samoan has changed his ways for the better too which can only mean good things. And the rest of your champions seem pretty solid. As well as your top contenders such as this version of the rock, which i'm not quite sure what to expect with him being " the soulman " . It will be interesting to see how you take a person who is disputedly the most well known wrestler of our time and make him into some thing different then what people know. And personally i don't know why but i'm always have had a fondness for the " unstoppable monster " push as long as it's on a guy who deserves it and is at least some what capable in the ring. And i always found sapp was some what underrated in his own right. So yeah in short as long as you play to thr guy's strengths i think sapp could be a money maker for you. Though i'd saddle him with a manager and soon. As for the rest of your roster it is a curious blend of puro, samoan, and by the looks of it a bit of old school. It may not be the biggest roster but with guys like funaki, togo, Teioh and nigel on board it'll make for some good matches. As well as probably stiff as hell ones.

To make a long story short g'luck you guys and i ca't wait to see what you produce.

Guest ncguy

Wow a ton of great writers in this diary and I can’t wait for the actual shows, since the back-storys have all been tremendous with so much detail included with a point made on the current story lines. I know this diary will most definitely will be hall of fame worthy. All I can say is good luck on this dairy and I can’t wait for the shows.

• 7 months later...