Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Bill Alfonso, BxB Hulk, Chris Hero, Frankie Kazarian, Genki Horiguchi, Honky Tonk Man, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave, Joel Gertner, Kevin Nash, Kota Ibushi, Lance Hoyt, (Bushwhacker) Luke, Masato Yoshino, Michael Nakazawa, Naruki Doi, Rhett Titus, Shingo, Steve Blackman & The Zombie

billalfonsodw7.jpg bxbhulksw6.jpg chrisheroff4.jpg frankiekazarianam7.jpg genkihoriguchimc2.jpg honkytonkmanbi0.jpg jimmyjacobsnj1.jpg jimmyravedm9.jpg joelgertnerup2.jpg kevinnashxo9.jpg kotaibushiac7.jpg lancehoytdc3.jpg lukevq9.jpg masatoyoshinomb2.jpg michaelnakazawavm2.jpg narukidoixg3.jpg rhetttitusva4.jpg shingoxo4.jpg steveblackmanjk9.jpg thezombiekn0.jpg

Need these pictures cut and put on KyKy. I know I already got Daizee and Becky cut, but I like these pictures better :wub:

BB_0397.jpg

Becky Bayless

DH_0143.jpg

Daizee Haze

R_0244.jpg

Rain

leticiacline.jpg

Leticia Cline

Here's 3 of the 4, Jose. I couldn't cut the Leticia Cline pic.

Man, Rain's booty in that pic is hott!

Becky_Bayless2.jpg

Becky

Daizee_Haze-1.jpg

Daizee

Rain.jpg

Rain

Need these pictures cut and put on KyKy. I know I already got Daizee and Becky cut, but I like these pictures better :wub:

BB_0397.jpg

Becky Bayless

DH_0143.jpg

Daizee Haze

R_0244.jpg

Rain

leticiacline.jpg

Leticia Cline

Here's 3 of the 4, Jose. I couldn't cut the Leticia Cline pic.

Man, Rain's booty in that pic is hott!

Becky_Bayless2.jpg

Becky

Daizee_Haze-1.jpg

Daizee

Rain.jpg

Rain

Thanks a lot

Bill Alfonso, BxB Hulk, Chris Hero, Frankie Kazarian, Genki Horiguchi, Honky Tonk Man, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave, Joel Gertner, Kevin Nash, Kota Ibushi, Lance Hoyt, (Bushwhacker) Luke, Masato Yoshino, Michael Nakazawa, Naruki Doi, Rhett Titus, Shingo, Steve Blackman & The Zombie

kyky plz :D

I cut Hero pics from that same show a while ago if you want them:

Chris_Hero9.jpgChris_Hero10.jpg

Also I requested a lot of those same pics (With the sizing pretty much spot on) on the previous page. Wouldn't mind that BxB Hulk one, though.

I am looking for the following pictures... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Matlock

Jim Miller (NWA:PWX OWNER)

Sal Hamaoui (FIP OWNER)

Dave Republic (ECCW OWNER)

Jerry Palmer (NWA:A OWNER)

Tommy Angels

Carla Jade

Atlas Da Bone

Brian Gewirtz

Marty Elias

Larry Heck

Bill Busch

Booty Bangin Nurse T

Marisela Pena Roldan (AAA Owner)

and the rest of the owners...

Andrew Shallcross

Billy Randall

Brian Dixon

Curt Razo

Diane Hewes

Ed Hellier

Ernie Todd

Frank Reed

Jay T Prichard

Josh Wheeler

Kirk Farrington

Liz Flame

Martin Marin

Richard McDonald

Ron Riviera

Sal Gardner

Simon Rochford

Thomas Simpson

Tony Smalls

And this is unrelated to pics, but I was told of a gimmick FAQ sheet that has requirements necessary for all the gimmicks? Any truth to this? Thanks very much again.

at least half of the pics you mentioned can be found in the various updates found on the download thread.

a Josh Wheeler pic? probably won't happen. The promotion he was running is out of business to best my knowledge and I doubt he will be running any promotions anytime soon.

kyky plz :D

here you go

their mostly in here as i CBA moving them right now cause i have something like 300 more to cut lol but enjoy

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/The...lers/Uploading/