Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

ok, not sure if this request goes here, so if it doesn't, someone can tell me where it goes, but I would like a new GFX pack for EWR. A simple background with pictures down each side of the biggest names in wrestling; past and present. A few names I for sure want included would be Hogan, Savage, Rhodes, Flair, Hart, Rock, Austin, and HHH. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Just a little bit of advice. If you supple the pictures you want to be pt on what you request, it makes it easier for the designer. To add pictures on here, save a picture from google or any website, upload it into photobucket, get the %7Boption%7D link to the picture from Photobucket, put the picture in a

tag and thus it is easier for everyone.

• Like 1

ok, not sure if this request goes here, so if it doesn't, someone can tell me where it goes, but I would like a new GFX pack for EWR. A simple background with pictures down each side of the biggest names in wrestling; past and present. A few names I for sure want included would be Hogan, Savage, Rhodes, Flair, Hart, Rock, Austin, and HHH. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

I think we could possibly jack this thread >> http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69327

and use it as request thread for skins/backgrounds etc...

14uuusk.jpgxc2gk7.jpg33c3k01.jpgo8ew7l.jpgxp0ghj.jpgeqs6lz.jpgrt3n6f.jpg10gxqn8.jpgxtufm.jpgegwnxd.jpg30mam2x.jpg2cohd1x.jpg2q868ft.jpg1199yxx.jpg349c9cg.jpg1h5650.jpgaddz7n.jpgvx18wy.jpge7bcqc.jpg10h8wu0.jpgjfxopt.jpg25ezka1.jpgzm002p.jpg1z6eb9h.jpg

Angel Williams, Ashley Lane, Brian Kendrick, Crystal Carmichael, Crystal Louthan, Cyrus

Danni Sexton, Dawn Marie, Dunkan Disorderly, Erica Chevillar, Evolve Office, Gerald Brisco

Gorgeous George, Isis the Amazon, Jade Chung, Jennifer Tinney, Jillian Beyor, Jillian Hall

Joy Giovanni, Kevin Steen, Lacey Von Erich, Layla El, Lena Yada, Lenny Leonard

• Like 2

hello everyone i found a John Kronus pic done from useing this pic if anyone has made a Perry Saturn Pic from useing this pic could you please post it if not could someone please make a Perry Saturn pic out of this pic can't find good pics for them for a 1993 pic pack :)

the-eliminators.jpg

Carlito-1.jpgChavoGuerrero-1.jpgPrimo.jpgVanceArcher-1.jpg

Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Primo, Vance Archer

Any chance of these in KyKy?

I believe all of them are already in KyKy. An easy way to find out is to go to Photobucket and type in [insert name] KyKy. Example: Carlito KyKy.

• Like 1