Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I get pics of Asher Knight, Incognito, Joe Doering, Orlando Colon, Rey Leppan, Sarona Snuka, and Tiger Raj Singh on kyky, please? Thank you so much guys/gals.

All came from The Who's Photobucket. Always search his photobucket before asking as it's just as easy for you to search it than to have someone do it for you.

Asher Knight

Asher_Knight.jpg

Incognito

Incognito4.jpg

Joe Doering

Joe_Doering2.jpg

Orlando Colon

Orlando_Colon3.jpg

Rey Leppan

Dameon_Duke.jpg

Sarona Snuka

Orlando_Colon3.jpg

Tiger Raj Singh

Tiger_Raj_Singh.jpg

• Like 2

Few different request, Daniel Bryan with the United States Title, D'Angelo Dinero/Elijah Burke with the IC title, Dolph Ziggler with the World Heavyweight Title. And I saw the ones of Chris Masters and Punk with facepaint, could it be possible to get a Curt Hawkins with some sort of dark face paint?

whose got some different pics of Shawn Michaels with different championships, mainly current WWE & TNA titles. I run both games and Just go Shawn in my TNA game because he left WWE due to management change. Shawn is currently my TNA Global Champion in that game and in WWE game e is Intercontinental Champion. Can anyone help variety of different pics with titles??? Thank you smile.gifsmile.gif

Message Edvis... I believe he has quite a few pics of workers with random belts...

How do i find edvis? Thanks, can u post any of them?

Few different request, Daniel Bryan with the United States Title, D'Angelo Dinero/Elijah Burke with the IC title, Dolph Ziggler with the World Heavyweight Title. And I saw the ones of Chris Masters and Punk with facepaint, could it be possible to get a Curt Hawkins with some sort of dark face paint?

DAngeloDinero.jpgDanielBryan.jpgDolphZiggler.jpg

whose got some different pics of Shawn Michaels with different championships, mainly current WWE & TNA titles. I run both games and Just go Shawn in my TNA game because he left WWE due to management change. Shawn is currently my TNA Global Champion in that game and in WWE game e is Intercontinental Champion. Can anyone help variety of different pics with titles??? Thank you smile.gifsmile.gif

Message Edvis... I believe he has quite a few pics of workers with random belts...

How do i find edvis? Thanks, can u post any of them?

ShawnMichaels.jpgShawnMichaels2.jpg

New AJ:

AJStyles.jpg

Hope this is okay.

CurtHawkinswithFP.jpg

Edited by Jess