Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I know there is a separate board for other/famous people, but this one gets more attention. Rocky, your guide to cutting KyKy helped me make this: Morgan_Freeman2.jpg

This one gets more attention because people haven't been requesting the 'non-wrestlers' much lately.

Otherwise that thread would be recommended to them :pervert:

And thanks for the acknowledgment of that guide:rolleyes:

just as a suggestion.. try and clean up the edges more... you can still see outlining on certain parts of the cut.

(I know... pot calling kettle black, yeah, yeah)

other than that... good work.(Y)

Lame, but it's my first cut:

teddibiaser.jpg

That, too, is a good cut for a first attempt the only thing lame is the pic you chose to cut:lmao:

Nah jokes... He's a good man... Good man.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I know there is a separate board for other/famous people, but this one gets more attention. Rocky, your guide to cutting KyKy helped me make this: Morgan_Freeman2.jpg

That is quite good. Just one more thing to add to the feedback, try to get the pic onto 150x150, yours is a little off that. Its just that pics stretch when theyre not that size...

That is quite good. Just one more thing to add to the feedback, try to get the pic onto 150x150, yours is a little off that. Its just that pics stretch when theyre not that size...

I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

Rocky, I recall you saying that the work on KrupyWrestlingWallpapers should look familiar. Are you Krupy?

Rocky can't be Kupy. Rocky is to lazy to make wallpapers as good as Kupy does. :D hehe

Edited by Jess
  • Like 2

How to download pictures from wwe.com ?

It only show me zoom in and zoom out, settings and other things...

Do you have a Print Screen button on your keyboard? If not, tell me what pictures you want and I'll get them for you.

Edited by Floyd_Fixation

By the Way here goes Sting

stingewr.jpg?t=1268588981

P.S Can anyone tell me where is the rubber in GIMP?:rolleyes: Like in paint! I cant find it in tools!

Sting looks a bit crushed to me.

My version 2.6 doesn't have a Rubber either. And yes, Sting looks crushed, but your edges are clean so that is good. ^_^