Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

How to download pictures from wwe.com ?

It only show me zoom in and zoom out, settings and other things...

Instead of the print screen button, if you're on a page with the flash players add ?view=xml to the url like this http://www.wwe.com/s...heday/?view=xml.

It will then show up with a bunch of files paired up with thumbnails. copy the one you're looking for and paste it on the end of http://www.wwe.com. Then once you click go it will show up with the image and just Save Picture As...

(Y) Hope it helped

Print screen button is easier :P

But more difficult to edit... and unless i'm mistaken, the resolution isn't as good

But more difficult to edit... and unless i'm mistaken, the resolution isn't as good

Unless it's a clear background it'll be the same to edit... And I just tested it on a random Batista pic

and the image dimensions are the same too.

I think it'll be more of a preference thing... You way is an excellent way to get background images off of flash enabled pages..

Could come in handy (Y)

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Do you have a better picture of Mark Hunt?

Sorry I was wondering if it would be too small, but Jess seems to have filled the request perfectly.

Here's my first attempt at a Kyky. Thought I'd start with a mega star - P.N News!

http://s826.photobuc...ent=PN_News.jpg

Hmmm, ok how do I get my pic to appear on the screen or can this not be done with photobucket?

Edited by RatMan

Hybrid Wrestling

34j80o5.jpg

@ Ratman add the image tags to the link next time :P

For those who don't click links

PN_News.jpg

If you hover over your pic there should be a link titled 'IMG Code"

Use that one in forums...

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

K_Shibata.jpg?t=1268604953

Katsuyori Shibata

Ctrl C, Ctrl V seems to work quite nicely rolleyes.gif

I've actually never tried that... Is saying "It's too technical" gonna make me sound like a dumb-ass tongue.gif

I would also mention that right click 'copy', right click 'paste' works but I don't want blow your mind.

th_Tim_Sylvia.jpgth_Josh_Barnett2.jpg

Any feedback? (Sorry for that Josh Barnett pic as I did request someone else to do it, then the Briscoe Brothers came round and i had no choice but to MAN UP).

Katsuyori Shibata

I've actually never tried that... Is saying "It's too technical" gonna make me sound like a dumb-ass tongue.gif

I would also mention that right click 'copy', right click 'paste' works but I don't want blow your mind.

Any feedback? (Sorry for that Josh Barnett pic as I did request someone else to do it, then the Briscoe Brothers came round and i had no choice but to MAN UP).

They look good... I'm not too sure but is Sylvia's face looking squashed... maybe he took too many drops on the head.. I don't know

Good work...

Resize them to 150X150.. It's traditional like that..when in game the images are about 90X90 :P

Katsuyori Shibata

They look good... I'm not too sure but is Sylvia's face looking squashed... maybe he took too many drops on the head.. I don't know

Good work...

Resize them to 150X150.. It's traditional like that..when in game the images are about 90X90 tongue.gif

I think it's just his head haha, you can be the judge:

tim-sylvia-vs-ray-mercer-video-1073.jpg

Katsuyori Shibata

Good work...

Resize them to 150X150.. It's traditional like that..when in game the images are about 90X90 tongue.gif

I think it's just his head haha, you can be the judge:

tim-sylvia-vs-ray-mercer-video-1073.jpg

Ahhh not as bad there as he's got that bit on top which was cropped in your cut :P

Can I get these on KyKy please.

Tony Santorelli and Mike Taylor (High Impact)

01.jpg01.jpg

Ricky Landell

01.jpg

Phil and Sean Davis (The Heartbreak Xpress)

01.jpg

Ric Converse

01.jpg05.jpg

Yuji Nagata and Hiroshi Tanahashi

200811161.jpg200902150011.jpg

Oliver John and not sure who are the other two (Border Patrol)

bpatrollead.jpg

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

If you can get the pics a lot of people would cut them for you...

Searching for the pics just sucks when people request specific images

Can I get these on KyKy please.

Tony Santorelli and Mike Taylor (High Impact)

01.jpg01.jpg

Ricky Landell

01.jpg

Phil and Sean Davis (The Heartbreak Xpress)

01.jpg

Ric Converse

01.jpg05.jpg

Yuji Nagata and Hiroshi Tanahashi

200811161.jpg200902150011.jpg

Oliver John and not sure who are the other two (Border Patrol)

bpatrollead.jpg

The Border Patrol pic didn't work for me... just comes up with 'Posted Image'

mrafti.jpg72yv60.jpg23syhpw.jpg2nrnfjt.jpg

ie4j6f.jpg2lavebn.jpg2dke3cz.jpgakz9d0.jpg2961079.jpg

• Like 1

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

Done Sting, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Christopher Daniels Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I cant find any pics of beer money. If you can find them i will cut them for you.

BloodySting.jpgBloodyRicFlair.jpgBloodyRicFlair2.jpgBloodyHulkHogan.jpgBloodyChristopherDaniels.jpgBloodyShawnMichaels.jpgBloodyTripleH.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1