Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Is it obligatory to use the alpha when doing kyky, because i cant find add alpha in photoshop?

Why when i scale to 150x150 ninety percent of the pictures look crushed like

Shelley.jpg?t=1268657416

I am trying to do better but it looks crushed! :/

make sure both axies are equal

• Like 1

Just because the background is 150x150 doesn't mean the picture has to be.

Yes! The game reads 150x113 and other formats...

are you acting stupid or something?

the background layer is set for 150x150, the focas layer (that be the wrestler your cutting) does not have to be set to 150x150 it can be set to what ever suits how the cut will be, be is 20x20 or 200x200

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Just because the background is 150x150 doesn't mean the picture has to be.

Yes! The game reads 150x113 and other formats...

are you acting stupid or something?

the background layer is set for 150x150, the focas layer (that be the wrestler your cutting) does not have to be set to 150x150 it can be set to what ever suits how the cut will be, be is 20x20 or 200x200

Yes, I am stupid!:D And because Rocky was putting this in his movie how to do kyky and he sais that the format must be 150x150 !

The format of the picture, yes must be 150x150.

HOWEVER, the cut of the person, can be anything you want, whichever looks best.

• Like 1

Yes, I am stupid!:D And because Rocky was putting this in his movie how to do kyky and he sais that the format must be 150x150 !

If your images are squashed when you are re-sizing them to 150X150 it can only be one reason...

The original image is not square... i.e you're trying to re-size images where the axis do not match. (250X300 etc)

Are you cropping the image first?

Thanks mate. What about this one (Border Patrol), all three of them, thanks to whoever gives it a shot and tells me who those guys are, I just know the guy in the middle (Oliver John) but don't know the other too.

The link doesn't work again... 404 Not Found

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

Done Sting, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Christopher Daniels Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I cant find any pics of beer money. If you can find them i will cut them for you.

BloodySting.jpgBloodyRicFlair.jpgBloodyRicFlair2.jpgBloodyHulkHogan.jpgBloodyChristopherDaniels.jpgBloodyShawnMichaels.jpgBloodyTripleH.jpg

Thanks....Do you have any others, most of my main event roster who will compete in the first blood matches are in WWE or TNA currently. Do u have shawn michaels from survivor series 2003 or matt hardy from summerslam 2005?

Thanks....Do you have any others, most of my main event roster who will compete in the first blood matches are in WWE or TNA currently. Do u have shawn michaels from survivor series 2003 or matt hardy from summerslam 2005?

Out of curiosity... How many people do you plan on losing their matches at your First Blood PPV?

• Like 2