Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

Done Sting, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Christopher Daniels Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I cant find any pics of beer money. If you can find them i will cut them for you.

BloodySting.jpgBloodyRicFlair.jpgBloodyRicFlair2.jpgBloodyHulkHogan.jpgBloodyChristopherDaniels.jpgBloodyShawnMichaels.jpgBloodyTripleH.jpg

Thanks....Do you have any others, most of my main event roster who will compete in the first blood matches are in WWE or TNA currently. Do u have shawn michaels from survivor series 2003 or matt hardy from summerslam 2005?

James Storm, Chris Harris, My Cut of Ric Flair(which can also be found some pages back),

JamesStorm.jpgChrisHarris.jpgRicFlair.jpg

And some others if ppl are keen

KenAnderson2.jpgMizCena.jpgAJStyles.jpgCody_Rhodes3.jpg

GREAT PICTURE OF JAMES STORM, thanks

Thats not Cena in the second pic is it????

ANyway good work, thank you

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

Done Sting, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Christopher Daniels Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I cant find any pics of beer money. If you can find them i will cut them for you.

BloodySting.jpgBloodyRicFlair.jpgBloodyRicFlair2.jpgBloodyHulkHogan.jpgBloodyChristopherDaniels.jpgBloodyShawnMichaels.jpgBloodyTripleH.jpg

Thanks....Do you have any others, most of my main event roster who will compete in the first blood matches are in WWE or TNA currently. Do u have shawn michaels from survivor series 2003 or matt hardy from summerslam 2005?

I have Matt Hardy but not Shawn Michaels the photos i found of him bleeding are in black and white.

MattHardy.jpg

Natalya, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne

Natalya.jpgNatalya2.jpgVelvetSky2.jpgVelvetSky-1.jpgMadisonRayne3.jpgMadisonRayne2.jpgMadisonRayne-1.jpg

Hey, where asbouts did you get your pics? im thinking i might make a blood pack for those that do first blood scenarios in he future

I just search google and see what comes up.Took me a while to find a good matt hardy pic.

James Storm, Chris Harris, My Cut of Ric Flair(which can also be found some pages back),

JamesStorm.jpgChrisHarris.jpgRicFlair.jpg

And some others if ppl are keen

KenAnderson2.jpgMizCena.jpgAJStyles.jpgCody_Rhodes3.jpg

GREAT PICTURE OF JAMES STORM, thanks

Thats not Cena in the second pic is it????

ANyway good work, thank you

It's not Cena it is The Miz dressed up as him.

Edited by Jess
  • Like 4

thanks you guys this is really helping, rubywrestling if you make a pic pack with as many as possible can you give me a link, thank you jess you have done a great job again. My april PPV is first blood and i just had my first one which i use the pics for the diary i do. Thanks floyd

Vance Archer, Titus O' Neill, Tito Nieves, Tamina, Rudy Parker, Richie Steamboat, Percy Watson, Naomi Night, Mason Ryan, Leo Kruger, Jules Eso, Jamie Keyes, Jacob Novak, Jackson Andrews, Heath Slater, G-Rilla, Drake Brewer, Derrick Bateman, Conrad Tanner, Cable Jones, Big E Langston, Alberto Banderas, Aksana

vance-2.jpgtitus-1.jpgtito.jpgtamina.jpgrudy.jpgrichie.jpgpercy-1.jpgnaomi-1.jpgmason.jpgleo.jpgjules.jpgjamie.jpgjacob.jpgjackson-1.jpgheath-2.jpgg.jpgdrake.jpgderrick-2.jpgconrad-1.jpgcable.jpgbig-1.jpgalberto-1.jpgaksana.jpg1-3.jpg

• Like 4

Ahhh...Meh(???) nothing special...

i3f315.jpg

Nothing special? That looks spectacular!

Upon your "review" I looked at it then decided to make a couple of changes :P

I removed the 11X logo from Angles attire and I added an X to Pac's attire..

Mainly to put Pac as X-Pac and to have Angle not referred to as the 11 X world champion :P

98929722.th.jpg

• Like 3

Anybody can cut a pic of The Disciple (Brutus Beefcake/Booty Man/Edward Leslie/The Barber, etc.) I need it in that gimmick, the one from nWo/WCW circa-98.

10.jpg21.jpg04.jpgTheDisciple002.jpg

Didn't know if you wanted it on kyky or not

20fc205.jpgoksg2e.jpg2eutoif.jpgwwnh3a.jpg

• Like 1