Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I don't know why but RVD loos like he should have been playing a power ranger when he was in that movie

Could anyone photshop a KyKy image of Darren Young bald, as I'm having him join the SES.

These are from when he worked with Chaotic Wrestling (Fred 'Bonecrusher' Sampson)

21ozryr.jpgmt1owx.jpg35aufl2.jpg

And from ECWA (Frederick of Hollywood)

k12a6h.jpgiql9qb.jpg

Firstly, Yes, only one is actually bald...

I'll try find some where he's not smiling... Is that possible?

I'll try something on GIMP but no promises on that :P

th_Fred_Sampson.jpg

Young not smiling.

Hello I'm currently working on a new 1997 scenario. Due to be released shortly. Its going to be quite in depth and I missing a few pictures. Could someone KYKY the following?

Could you please put the images in spoilers next time to make it easier to navigate through the page?

If you don't know how, just type {spoiler} {/spoiler} (replace { and } with [ and ] respectively) and put the images in between.

Hey Rocky, have you thought about doing a full pic pack of WWE, TNA, ROH, etc with the new backgrounds??

Yes, yes I have... And I will be doing it

But when I do, I won't be releasing it.

Mainly because there wouldn't be very much point to it, as everyone will have different rosters.

My primary save (currently my only save) is the 'True 2 Life' game, so it would be based on that.

I would only have to make minor changes... Then people would be requesting random wrestlers on certain backgrounds.

Which is why I released the actual backgrounds... They then can do it themselves.

Then they can do what they like with them, as long as I'm credited if they're put on display

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4