Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Would anyone be able to cut these new roster pics from Dragon Gate USA onto kyky please:

CIMA

cima2.jpg

Dragon Kid

dragonkid2.jpg

Genki Horiguchi

horiguchi2.jpg

BxB Hulk

hulk2.jpg

Masaaki Mochizuki

mochizuki2.jpg

Shingo

shingo2.jpg

Susumu Yokosuka

susumu2.jpg

Masato Yoshino

yoshino2.jpg

PAC

pac2.jpg

EDIT:

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Logos/

For the logos you want

Edited by Skins

I had to "suffer" through dozens of nude Shelly pics to find those, thanks again for the belt.

Where did you find said pictures?

I had to "suffer" through dozens of nude Shelly pics to find those, thanks again for the belt.

Where did you find said pictures?

Google Images is your guaranteed Picture provider (Y)

Or become a member of SHellyMartinez.com :wub:

I got a problem I hope someone can help me out on. I had to delete everything on my computer cause of a virus, so i had to re download GIMP. im cutting pictures and for some reason when i paste onto the kyky after i cut the pic, the pic i cut is comeing up black and white on the kyky. this has never happened to me before. anyone know whats causeing this and how to fix it, you would help me out alot. thanks in advance

I got a problem I hope someone can help me out on. I had to delete everything on my computer cause of a virus, so i had to re download GIMP. im cutting pictures and for some reason when i paste onto the kyky after i cut the pic, the pic i cut is comeing up black and white on the kyky. this has never happened to me before. anyone know whats causeing this and how to fix it, you would help me out alot. thanks in advance

never mind i just figured it out

Can I have the Queen of Queens trophy on the title belt background and the ACW Joshi championship on the belt background.

I can't find any pics of either... If you could post some up I could do those pics for you (Y)

Would anyone be able to cut these new roster pics from Dragon Gate USA onto kyky please:

CIMA

cima2.jpg

Dragon Kid

dragonkid2.jpg

Genki Horiguchi

horiguchi2.jpg

BxB Hulk

hulk2.jpg

Masaaki Mochizuki

mochizuki2.jpg

Shingo

shingo2.jpg

Susumu Yokosuka

susumu2.jpg

Masato Yoshino

yoshino2.jpg

PAC

pac2.jpg

14wuhxu.jpg2i0r76g.jpgehkvaw.jpgxm085f.jpg

rmnzut.jpg8x7f3k.jpg29q0ba0.jpg10xrrso.jpge343s.jpg

Could someone put these onto Kyky. I'm unsure which would look better on kyky, thanks in advance

631f969d59_20815179_o2.jpg

JonasArmstrongRobinHood.jpg

Who is this? If it's not a wrestler/Non-Wrestling affiliated it should be requested in the Random People picture thread.

2urmdd1.jpgxp314x.jpg

Next time :P

Can I get logos for

EVOLVE

Wrestlicious

International Wrestling Association

Maximum Pro Wrestling

Also could I may get banners for them too :) thanks

Use the link Skins provided for the logos, and I'll get around to some banners 'soonish'

Are those RKY backgrounds still in fashion since I got bored a did a couple, last one could be a champion one or just for the WWE Diva’s, thought the belt plate was better than the Diva’s logos that make the rounds

RKY_AOTF.jpgRKY_DGUSA.jpgRKY_Divas.jpg

Also while clearing out my collection of rather unused logos I came over a large set of ones that could work for some more RKY backgrounds so if anyone wants to get some of these done before me feel free ;)

awa2.png

nwok.png

smw.png

wwehalloffame.png

wwf.png

wwelegend.png

wwe2.png

wwef.png

wcwthunder.png

wcwnitro.png

wcw2.png

wcw.png

tnafrontline.png

shimmer.png

roh.png

pwg.png

noah.png

maineventmafia.png

lwo.png

lax.png

fourhorsemen2.png

fourhorsemen.png

fip.png

85845759.png

dragongate.png

cmll.png

chikara.png

awag.png

wwf2.png

Are those RKY backgrounds still in fashion since I got bored a did a couple, last one could be a champion one or just for the WWE Diva's, thought the belt plate was better than the Diva's logos that make the rounds

RKY_AOTF.jpgRKY_DGUSA.jpgRKY_Divas.jpg

Also while clearing out my collection of rather unused logos I came over a large set of ones that could work for some more RKY backgrounds so if anyone wants to get some of these done before me feel free ;)

awa2.png

nwok.png

smw.png

wwehalloffame.png

wwf.png

wwelegend.png

wwe2.png

wwef.png

wcwthunder.png

wcwnitro.png

wcw2.png

wcw.png

tnafrontline.png

shimmer.png

roh.png

pwg.png

noah.png

maineventmafia.png

lwo.png

lax.png

fourhorsemen2.png

fourhorsemen.png

fip.png

85845759.png

dragongate.png

cmll.png

chikara.png

awag.png

wwf2.png

I'm fairly sure that there's already a SHIMMER one, and you might need to fix up the Dragon Gate RKY because the logo's a bit too wide. But some great logos there.

I'm fairly sure that there's already a SHIMMER one, and you might need to fix up the Dragon Gate RKY because the logo's a bit too wide. But some great logos there.

I've actually been making them larger than the BG. ref: Wrestlicious and Shimmer.

I'd actually make the image larger for that one, but I make them to how I like, I don't care for others preference.

The hardest thing I find about making RKY is finding a suitable background....

+ I'll really only make another feds one if it's requested. because I'm really only using WWE and TNA RKY at the moment.

@ TheWho:

I made that DIVAs logo one <_<

But I am looking at getting a different one done up... I like your title one,

but then its only relative to the DIVAs champion, as you did mention.

You have some amazing logos in that spoiler too :pervert:

Can I get logos for

EVOLVE

Wrestlicious

Maximum Pro Wrestling

Also could I may get banners for them too :) thanks

Evolve

EVOLVELogo.jpgEVOLVEBanner.jpg

Wrestlicious

im5ekx.jpgfa68wl.jpg

2i8vsr7.jpg5ydsh4.jpg

Maximum Pro Wrestling

dw27fc.jpg2v833f4.jpg

Stole the banner from their website site... Who'd never think of that...

Edited by Rocky Feller

@ TheWho:

I made that DIVAs logo one <_<

But I am looking at getting a different one done up... I like your title one,

but then its only relative to the DIVAs champion, as you did mention.

You have some amazing logos in that spoiler too :pervert:

Well feel free to use them, just couple points of note

The ROH logo is their earlier logo

The blue and yellow AWA logo is the WWE version of the logo, the red, white and blue one is the original

In regards to the diva one nothing against what you did its more the logos out there are pretty crappy all low quality and such, hence the belt one which i'd call the divas logo and i see the point on the champion bit and if you were to do more if it was just focused on the main plate so removing all the belt part, they could come off quite well plus saves the while hacking up belts to put on shoulders with most times look weird

Well feel free to use them, just couple points of note

The ROH logo is their earlier logo

The blue and yellow AWA logo is the WWE version of the logo, the red, white and blue one is the original

In regards to the diva one nothing against what you did its more the logos out there are pretty crappy all low quality and such, hence the belt one which i'd call the divas logo and i see the point on the champion bit and if you were to do more if it was just focused on the main plate so removing all the belt part, they could come off quite well plus saves the while hacking up belts to put on shoulders with most times look weird

You're not wrong about the low quality for the logo...

took long enough to tidy that one up enough to use...

Here's my attempt at the new DIVA one using your belt suggestion.

mljfqt.jpg149m39y.jpg

Akifumi Saito | Ala/Ali Hussein | Alison Skipper (x7) | Angel de Oro (x3) | Angel de Plata | Bake Sale Bob (Bob Bowling) | Big Daddy Voodoo | Bobby Duncum, Sr. | Brad Rheingans | Brandon Parker | Crazy Star | Chelsea (x3) (alt cuts) | Capitan Calico | Charles Wright (fairly recent) | Chimaera | Dean Hart | Delta | Derek Sanders (x3) | Doug Devore | Dump Matsumoto | Daisuke Harada | Daisuke Nakae | Damon Brix (x2) | Dan James (x2) | David E. Jones | David Sammartino

Akifumi_Saito.jpgAla_Hussein.jpgAlison_Skipper.jpgAlison_Skipper2.jpgAlison_Skipper3.jpgAlison_Skipper4.jpg

Alison_Skipper5.jpgAlison_Skipper6.jpgAlison_Skipper7.jpgAngel_de_Oro.jpgAngel_de_Oro2.jpgAngel_de_Oro3.jpg

Angel_de_Plata.jpgBake_Sale_Bob.jpgBig_Daddy_Voodoo.jpgBobby_Duncum_Sr.jpgBrad_Rheingans.jpgBrandon_Parker.jpg

Brandon_Parker2.jpgCrazy_Star.jpgCrazy_Star2.jpgChelsea2.jpgChelsea3.jpgChelsea4.jpg

Capitan_Calico.jpgCharles_Wright.jpgChimaera.jpgDean_Hart.jpgDelta.jpgDerek_Sanders.jpg

Derek_Sanders2.jpgDerek_Sanders3.jpgDoug_Devore.jpgDump_Matsumoto.jpgDaisuke_Harada.jpgDaisuke_Nakae.jpg

Damon_Brix.jpgDamon_Brix2.jpgDan_James.jpgDan_James2.jpgDavid_E_Jones.jpgDavid_Sammartino.jpg

Note: Some of these may be posted but variety is cool.

• Like 2

Angel Azteca, Jr. | Eagle Sawai (x2) | Genba Hirayanagi | Gene Anderson | Greg Hunter (NWA-A announcer)

Angel_Azteca_Jr.jpgEagle_Sawai.jpgEagle_Sawai2.jpgGenba_Hirayanagi.jpgGene_Anderson.jpgGreg_Hunter.jpg

Hisamaru Tajima | Ivan Kiev | James Earl | Mary Lee Rose (x2) | Mattias Wild

Hisamaru_Tajima4.jpgIvan_Kiev.jpgJames_Earl.jpgMary_Lee_Rose.jpgMary_Lee_Rose2.jpgMattias_Wild.jpg

Jason Knight | Jeep Swenson | Jessco Blue | Jimmy Havoc (x2) | Jim Barrell

Jason_Knight.jpgJeep_Swenson.jpgJessco_Blue.jpgJimmy_Havoc.jpgJimmy_Havoc2.jpgJim_Barrell.jpg

Joey Cabray (x3) | Johnny Yuma | Joseph Schwartz | Fujita Hayato

Joey_Cabray.jpgJoey_Cabray2.jpgJoey_Cabray3.jpgJohnny_Yuma.jpgJoseph_Schwartz.jpgFujita_Hayato.jpg

Kaori Yoneyama | Katsuhisa Shibata | Kayo Noumi | Kazuaki Mihara | Keith Hart (x2)

Kaori_Yoneyama.jpgKatsuhisa_Shibata.jpgKayo_Noumi.jpgKazuaki_Mihara.jpgKeith_Hart.jpgKeith_Hart2.jpg

Kid Cool (x2) | Kid Fabulous | King Danza | Kristin Astara (Krissy Vaine) (x2)

Kid_Cool.jpgKid_Cool2.jpgKid_Fabulous.jpgKing_Danza.jpgKristin_Astara.jpgKristin_Astara2.jpg

Kyle Threat (xOMGx) | Lars Anderson | Mad Dog Vachon (x2) | Marcela (CMLL) | Marty Jones

Kyle_Threat.jpgLars_Anderson.jpgMad_Dog_Vachon.jpgMad_Dog_Vachon2.jpgMarcela.jpgMarty_Jones.jpg

• Like 1

Mary Lee Rose (x2) | Mattias Wild | Maxx Fury | Meatball | Megumi Grace Asano

Mary_Lee_Rose.jpgMary_Lee_Rose2.jpgMattias_Wild.jpgMaxx_Fury.jpgMeatball.jpgMegumi_Grace_Asano.jpg

Metalica | Miguel Linares (CMLL Announcer) | Mike Bailey | Mike Rayne (x3)

Metalica.jpgMiguel_Linares.jpgMike_Bailey.jpgMike_Rayne.jpgMike_Rayne2.jpgMike_Rayne3.jpg

"Iron" Mike Sharpe | Mini Psicosis III | Naoki Setoguchi | Nate Bash (x2) | Natsuki Taiyo

Mike_Sharpe.jpgMini_Psicosis_III.jpgNaoki_Setoguchi.jpgNate_Bash.jpgNate_Bash2.jpgNatsuki_Taiyo.jpg

Nobuo Yoshihashi | Oficial 911 | Oficial AK-47 | Oficial Fierro (x2) | Omen (Joey Cabray)

Nobuo_Yoshihashi.jpgOficial_911.jpgOficial_AK-47.jpgOficial_Fierro.jpgOficial_Fierro2.jpgOmenJoeyCabray.jpg

Pólvora/Polvora (x2) | Pánico/Panico | Pat O'Connor | Paul Diamond | Pequeño Universo 2000

Polvora.jpgPolvora2.jpgPanico.jpgPat_OConnor.jpgPaul_Diamond.jpgPequeno_Universo_2000.jpg

Pequeño Violencia (x3) | Pete Huge (x2) | Pete Powers

Pequeno_Violencia.jpgPequeno_Violencia2.jpgPequeno_Violencia3.jpg] Pete_Huge.jpgPete_Huge2.jpgPete_Powers.jpg

Rafa El Maya (CMLL referee) | Rik Luxury (x4) | Rik O'Shea (Rik Luxury)

Rafa_El_Maya.jpgRik_Luxury.jpgRik_Luxury2.jpgRik_Luxury3.jpgRik_Luxury4.jpgRik_OSheaRikLuxury.jpg

Rodolfo Ruiz (CMLL referee) | Ryan Stone (AWS) | Ryuji Walter

Rodolfo_Ruiz.jpgRyan_Stone.jpgRyuji_Walter.jpg

• Like 3