Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Does anyone have a picture of Tito Colon under is masked FCW Epico identity? Doesn't even have to be cut, I can do the cutting myself, but I can't find a single picture. I'm doing a big fantasy draft/TEW database on another board and it seems odd to imagine that there'd be no photos of the guy online when he's been FCW tag champ for awhile... but I can't find them.

Also, does anyone have PWO's Aaron Maguire? That's another I can't seem to find a picture of.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Hey Rocky, would I be able to request some RKY images from you? I'd like a Jamie Noble, Mike Altieri (Mikey Batts), Dusty Rhodes and Dennis Condrey all on that WWE/FCW mixed logo. As well I'd like Alberto Del Rio (Alberto Banderas) on the SmackDown background, a more recent Gail Kim on the RAW background and Joey Matthews (Bald or short hair) on an SD background with the S.E.S logo. Thanks :D

Edited by Ty123

Hey Rocky, would I be able to request some RKY images from you? I'd like a Jamie Noble, Mike Altieri (Mikey Batts), Dusty Rhodes and Dennis Condrey all on that WWE/FCW mixed logo. As well I'd like Alberto Del Rio (Alberto Banderas) on the SmackDown background, a more recent Gail Kim on the RAW background and Joey Matthews (Bald or short hair) on an SD background with the S.E.S logo. Thanks :D

I will get on that ASAP as nothing else on right now...

I don't have a WWE/FCW mixed logo Unless you mean this background.

14av59k.jpg or just RKY_FCW.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Here are the Gail Kim and Joey Matthew pics.

GailKim2-1.jpgGailKim-1.jpgJoeyMatthews.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1

I just went and done them on the mixed :P

jamienoble.jpgmikealtieri.jpgdustyrhodes.jpgdenniscondrey.jpg

albertobanderas.jpggailkimh.jpgjoeymatthewsses.jpg

**Edit**

Jess is quick off the mark :P

I used my new layout for stables with the SES Logo

Jess I'll send you the link and p/word for the rest of the overlays (Y)

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Can I get

D'Angelo Dinero

Matt Morgan

Desmond Wolfe

Jay Lethal

Wade Barrett

With the TNA Heavyweight Championship

On TNA Backgrounds

Anyone?

Really need these for my fed.

Do you mean the RKY TNA background TNA_RKY.jpg ?