Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I've had this folder of pics I KyKy'd from the past month or so. And now I can finally be bothered to upload them. Enjoy :D

Boogeyman.jpgBrett_DiBiase.jpgC_Melissa-1.jpgChristian-1.jpgCody_Rhodes-2.jpgDolph_Ziggler.jpgEric_Young.jpgEvan_Bourne.jpgJames_Storm.jpgJay_Lethal.jpgJeff_Hardy.jpgJimmy_Uso.jpgJoe_Hennig.jpgJustin_Gabriel.jpgKevin_Nash.jpgKevin_Nash2.jpgKofi_Kingston-3.jpgKurt_Angle.jpgMatt_Hardy.jpgMr_Anderson.jpgNatalya_Neidhart.jpgOrlando_Jordan.jpgRob_Van_Dam.jpgRobert_Roode.jpgRosa_Mendes.jpgTed_DiBiase_Jr.jpgWesna.jpg

The Boogeyman, Brett DiBiase, Cheerleader Melissa, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Eric Young, Evan Bourne, James Storm, Jay Lethal, Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Uso, Joe Hennig, Justin Gabriel, Kevin Nash (x2), Kofi Kingston, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, Mr. Anderson, Natalya Neidhart, Orlando Jordan, Rob Van Dam, Robert Roode, Rosa Mendes, Ted DiBiase Jr., Wesna

• Like 1

those pics are awesome, starship :) and all you guys.

Most of them are from psd :/

I'm not that awesome. But thanks anyway

Yes but you cropped the image and resized it to 150X150, then added the kyky Background.. Only one problem...

You have the border on the actual kyky image...so the border is cut off by the worker...

use this as the top layer and the border will look clean (Y)

a0j3fl.jpg

Save it as a .png file

Other than tah picky comment, they're as good as can be...

There isn't an official WCW one to my recollection.... :P I've made OVW, Chikara and ROH for possible current/future use.

I probably wouldn't really go to far into the "historical" backgrounds unless it was going to be used with present day workers.

Only because I prefer Studio shots on RKY, as it looks cleaner, the pics back then weren't too bad, but you can't get full rosters.

***EDIT***

Just had a look through my TinyPic account and found these about 30 pages in :unsure:

They are the only "Historical" ones I have made, but they were done quickly for examples only.

As you could tell as there are no borders on them :blush:

vwzehw.jpgi57yxj.jpg

34q5ua9.jpg1zr2frc.jpg

2pq2s1u.jpgbfnxiu.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller