Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone got Jim Jesus on KyKy?

Lucha Libre USA

Staff

a2umc9.jpgxm4mtc.jpg2ef3rpi.jpgdgro7a.jpg

MTV (Owners), Alex Abrahantes (Writer/Creative), Gary Michael Cappetta (Announcer), & Nigel Sherrod (Announcer)

Wrestlers

34rvhna.jpg17pob4.jpg2hrzeh5.jpg206mmw2.jpgxe309j.jpg2a9clg8.jpg24zd2es.jpgimm81k.jpg2870nx1.jpg

Chi Chi (Alan Funk), Lizmark Jr., Mark Jindrak, Mascarita Dorada, Pequeño Halloween, RJ Brewer, Solid, Sydistiko (I think it's TJ Perkins not sure though), & Tinieblas Jr.

I need the Kyky background with the championship bars at the bottom that Rocky (I think) does. I need Amazing Red with the X-Division Championship name at the bottom, Awesome Kong and Hamada respectively with the Knockout Tag Championship name, and Matt Morgan and Hernandez with the TNA World Tag Team Championship name at the bottom. Thanks in advance. :)

I need the Kyky background with the championship bars at the bottom that Rocky (I think) does. I need Amazing Red with the X-Division Championship name at the bottom, Awesome Kong and Hamada respectively with the Knockout Tag Championship name, and Matt Morgan and Hernandez with the TNA World Tag Team Championship name at the bottom. Thanks in advance. :)

AmazingRed.jpgAwesomeKong.jpgHamada-2.jpgMattMorgan-3.jpgHernandez-1.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks alot for there. For future reference, is there a PSD file with the title bar that anyone can edit with their champions? It would easier for me to edit the champions as I have new ones, rather than requesting them.

Thanks alot for there. For future reference, is there a PSD file with the title bar that anyone can edit with their champions? It would easier for me to edit the champions as I have new ones, rather than requesting them.

It's already set up with the border and TNA background, but you can just swap out the TNA for kyky

TNA PSD file - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7LCHTUSF

Are for those using GIMP (Like myself) it can still be opened with GIMP...

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Anyone have a recent Cody Rhodes with that cocky "dashing" smirk?

CodyRhodes-1.jpgor CodyRhodes-2.jpg

I dunno who posted these pics months ago but could someone give a matching Trent Baretta pic on this same background caylen-1.jpg

Edit: Got the background

TrentBarreta.jpgCaylenCroft.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1

Long time reader, First time poster. Its took me about 3 weeks to do it but I have saved most pictures from this topic and there is a lot! Some people even have upto 20 pictures each and there labeled like "Chris_Jericho" "Chris_Jericho2" etc. Just wondering if I could have a few pictures to help me out with my game please :)

Roderick Strong with the TNA X Division title

Trent Barreta with the TNA X Division title

Bryan Danelson with the TNA World Heavyweight title

Brian Kendrick with the TNA World Heavyweight title

Austin Aries with the TNA Global title

Wade Barrett with the TNA Global title

Eric Young with a TNA Tag Team title

Matt Morgan with a TNA Tag Team title

Shannon Moore with a TNA Tag Team Title

Shane Helms with a TNA Tag Team Title (When he was Hurricane Helms on smackdown)

Its a lot but id be extremely greatful to anyone who tries :)

Long time reader, First time poster. Its took me about 3 weeks to do it but I have saved most pictures from this topic and there is a lot! Some people even have upto 20 pictures each and there labeled like "Chris_Jericho" "Chris_Jericho2" etc. Just wondering if I could have a few pictures to help me out with my game please :)

Shane Helms with a TNA Tag Team Title (When he was Hurricane Helms on smackdown)

RoderickStrong-1.jpgTrentBarreta-1.jpgDanielBryan-5.jpgBrianKendrick-1.jpgAustinAries.jpgWadeBarrett-4.jpgEricYoung.jpgMattMorgan-4.jpgShannonMoore.jpgShaneHelms.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 2

RoderickStrong-1.jpgTrentBarreta-1.jpgDanielBryan-5.jpgBrianKendrick-1.jpgAustinAries.jpgWadeBarrett-4.jpgEricYoung.jpgMattMorgan-4.jpgShannonMoore.jpgShaneHelms.jpg

Thanks man I really appreciate it :) I know its being picky but could I get a diffrent version of Moore and Helms

a.jpg

sh.jpg

Around those era's if possible please:)

P.S. I have no idea how to do spoiler tags so I am sorry!