Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

EricYoung8.jpgD-VonDudley13.jpg

Would someone be so kind as to edit the above photos so that EY has the TNA Knockouts Tag Belt on his shoulder and Devon the TNA TV Title?

Or if anyone already has something like that, I'd be happy to take those. Thanks!

Can I get the following on Kyky, it's a bunch of bodybuilders I want to input to my game, will appreciate. I will put them in spoiler tag since the images are quite large, I only want cropped faces. Thanks in advance!

zyzz+aesthetics.jpg600full-sergi-constance.jpgtumblr_m7y292Q1lh1qadku2o1_1280.jpgz4ynz3ulvtc.jpgMutated-Nation-Chestbrah-8.jpg22007_10151384670991151_630237319_n.jpgFrank-Yang-Interview-6.jpgrichpiana_pict.jpg

Edited by contador9

Can I get the following on Kyky, it's a bunch of bodybuilders I want to input to my game, will appreciate. I will put them in spoiler tag since the images are quite large, I only want cropped faces. Thanks in advance!

zyzz+aesthetics.jpg600full-sergi-constance.jpgtumblr_m7y292Q1lh1qadku2o1_1280.jpgz4ynz3ulvtc.jpgMutated-Nation-Chestbrah-8.jpg22007_10151384670991151_630237319_n.jpgFrank-Yang-Interview-6.jpgrichpiana_pict.jpg

Just bumping this on the next page since it was left on the previous, if anyone wants to take a shot?

Could I please get this on Kyky? Thanks in advance :)

Would someone be able to stick this picture (Maybe just the face and a bit of the snazzy jacket) on the kyky background? Can't seem to find any pictures of Bruce Tharpe on TheWho's site.

Could i get this on KY?

5ywl0MQ.jpg - ouG97dp.jpg - TMEZwfQ.jpg

• Like 1

I could just cut Icarus or I could cut the entire Chikara roster (from their website, finally a decent cutting size) plus some from All Japan and WWE referees, Also is it me or has Worker Ant put on some weight (or more likely somebody else under the mask).

Akebono, Amasis, Archibald Peck, Atsushi Aoki, Bruce Tharpe (x2), Chad Patton, Charles Robinson, Chuck Taylor, Dasher Hatfield, Eddie Kingston, Fire Ant, Frightmare, Go Shiozaki, Hallowicked, Hikaru Sato, Icarus, Joe Doering, John Cone, Juan Coronado, Jun Akiyama, Kalisto, Kenso, Kento Miyahara, Kodama, Kotaro Suzuki, Marc Harris, Mike Chioda, Mr. Touchdown, Naoya Nomura, Obariyon, Ophidian, Rod Zapata, Ryan Tran, Scott Parker, Shane Matthews, Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Akebono.jpgAmasis-1.jpgArchibald_Peck.jpgAtsushi_Aoki-1.jpgBruce_Tharpe.jpgBruce_Tharpe2.jpgChad_Patton.jpgCharles_Robinson.jpgChuck_Taylor.jpgDasher_Hatfield.jpgEddie_Kingston-1.jpgFire_Ant-2.jpgFrightmare.jpgGo_Shiozaki-1.jpgHallowicked.jpgHikaru_Sato.jpgIcarus.jpgJoe_Doering.jpgJohn_Cone.jpgJuan_Coronado.jpgJun_Akiyama-1.jpgKalisto-1.jpgKenso.jpgKento_Miyahara.jpgKodama.jpgKotaro_Suzuki-1.jpgMarc_Harris.jpgMike_Chioda.jpgMr_Touchdown.jpgNaoya_Nomura.jpgObariyon.jpgOphidian-1.jpgRod_Zapata.jpgRyan_Tran.jpgScott_Parker.jpgShane_Matthews.jpgYoshinobu_Kanemaru-1.jpg

Edited by TheWho87