Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

RJ1jHRv.jpgimgimgtagBMkv.jpgBMnc4VW.jpgv2AIZd7.jpgqcPzyZa.jpgCg2uGdB.jpg1LBSuQf.jpgqMDomts.jpgUkh9ztu.jpgj8UyX9e.jpgerj79y9.jpgmOmQ5pv.jpg
The pictures such as Corino and D'lo were too small for the kyky and as for Randy Savage his hair was too wild to cut around

Edited by lukkearthur
  • Like 1

Anyone have Danny E, Dana Brooke, Drake Younger, Elias Sampson, Hugo Knox and Magno?

magno3_zpsuobrqlo2.jpgdanny_e_zpsf6q5hjni.jpg

this is the only Danny E I can find ( probs wrong guy? )

Drake_Younger2%201_zpstspg2oss.jpgDrake_Younger2_zpsvymdfdt0.jpgelias_samson_zpsq0mifel1.jpgDana_Brooke_zpsforvjzsx.jpgStuart%20Tomlinson_zps2hmcvv62.jpg

Didn't know if you wanted wrestler or Referee Drake so here's both

Edited by Keyr1

Does anyone have any KYKY cuts of Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards with the ROH Tag Titles and Chris Hero with the ROH Heavyweight? Thanks again!

I didn't have but wanted a couple done for myself anyhow ( A Hero with WWE Tag ) so just had a play, Hope these are okay?

ROH_W_Chris_hero_zpsd2besgff.jpgROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards_zps4vuv0fqp.jpgROH_TAG_Davey_Richards_zpsfms6ydr2.jpgROH_TV_W_Jay_Lethal_zpstppjrjzw.jpgROH_TAG_Kyle_OReilly_zpsurma7pyp.jpgROH_TAG_Bobby_Fish_zpstz8xjzgm.jpgROH_TAG_Kyle_OReilly2_zpsgbkhoebx.jpg

Edited by Keyr1

Does anyone have any KYKY cuts of Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards with the ROH Tag Titles and Chris Hero with the ROH Heavyweight? Thanks again!

I didn't have but wanted a couple done for myself anyhow ( A Hero with WWE Tag ) so just had a play, Hope these are okay?

ROH_W_Chris_hero_zpsd2besgff.jpgROH_TAG_Eddie_Edwards_zps4vuv0fqp.jpgROH_TAG_Davey_Richards_zpsfms6ydr2.jpgROH_TV_W_Jay_Lethal_zpstppjrjzw.jpgROH_TAG_Kyle_OReilly_zpsurma7pyp.jpgROH_TAG_Bobby_Fish_zpstz8xjzgm.jpgROH_TAG_Kyle_OReilly2_zpsgbkhoebx.jpg 

These are awesome! Can I get Richards and Edwards from 2009 with the ROH Tag Titles? Also I can't find Jericho with the WWE Tag Team Champiomship (Modern).

Edited by The_CoC