Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hey Luke,

Make sure you re add the border back in after pasting the images in, just by deleting the 1 pixel border of the image you pasted on top of the background, they look crisper with the border still round them.

That being said i was halfway through these and your cuts are clearer than mine so well played and keep it up. i might actually post some more work here one day when people aren't so efficient at doing them :) 

On 17/11/2015, 09:55:09, Keyr1 said:

Hey Luke,

Make sure you re add the border back in after pasting the images in, just by deleting the 1 pixel border of the image you pasted on top of the background, they look crisper with the border still round them.

That being said i was halfway through these and your cuts are clearer than mine so well played and keep it up. i might actually post some more work here one day when people aren't so efficient at doing them :) 

I think my issue is my kyks template doesnt have the black border, if anyone has one that'd be awesome.