Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

cheers juncopartner, I prefer head shots too, and especially when they are posing for the camera and not looking at the moon or whatever.

did 2 more for Haas_Of_Pain

Raven

00ervm3.jpg

Jeff Jarrett

00ejjtl1.jpg

Guest smidger

Can anyone send me a link to the latest picture pack? And a recent headshot of Bobby LAshley would be appreciated.

Edited by smidger

Alright, thanks for support. I guess I'll just keep making and posting my pics. People can use them or not, whatever.

Soooo...those that like my pics, here's some;

The_Neighborhoodie.jpg

The Neighborhoodie (Best pic I could find. Please lemme know if there's a better one out therE)

Brother_Runt.jpg

Brother Runt

Bobby_Roode4.jpg

Bobby Roode

Test3.jpg

Test

Edited by Kody

For an honest opinion on the background, while it is something different break up the monotony, it just doesn't work for the type of graphics we and you are all making. It's not a question of 'ugly' or 'bad-looking,' it's a question of practicality.

With Kody's background, the cuts have to be absolutely PERFECT to not look like crap. The warm colors in the background make even a halfway decent cut look sloppy as hell. The KyKy background makes it much easier to hide some of the flaws inherent in cutting. This is because of the grayscale blending in much more seamlessly with the edges. With the warm color Kody background, it can be very jarring. With lesser known workers, it can be especially helpful to use the KyKy because the source pics are often of much worse quality.

As always, this is only an opinion, but it is something I've noticed. The Kody bg can work for really really really high quality cuts, but for anything suspect, KyKy is the safer option.

With all due respect to you, Kody, I think the KyKy background is much better, I think that your orange background is a bit... I don't know how to say it better; aggressive? I mean, it kinda jumps in your face and makes it a bit harder to see the wrestler in the picture. You understand what I mean? KyKy's grey background is much more neutral, and it serves the purpose better. Or at least that's what I think.

Just my two cents. :)

KENTA

kentacq6.jpg

Test

testdr4.jpg

Batista

batistayf3.jpg

The Miz

themizdf7.jpg

Gunner Scott

scottdt8.jpg

Paul Burchill

burchallvp5.jpg

Elijah Burke

burkexw0.jpg

Simon Dean

deanmg8.jpg

Paul London

londonyt1.jpg

Brian Kendrick

kendrickmt5.jpg

Rey Mysterio

mysterioep4.jpg

Kid Kash

kashpq7.jpg

Jamie Knoble

gibsonld2.jpg

Gregory Helms

helmscj0.jpg

Mark Henry

henrycb4.jpg

@ No1Thuganomic: Recent Pix or older ones?

Edited by [DESTINY]

Guest Kevin88

' date='29th Jul 2006, 4:39 pm' post='852180']

KENTA

kentacq6.jpg

Test

testdr4.jpg

Batista

batistayf3.jpg

The Miz

themizdf7.jpg

Gunner Scott

scottdt8.jpg

Paul Burchill

burchallvp5.jpg

Elijah Burke

burkexw0.jpg

Simon Dean

deanmg8.jpg

Paul London

londonyt1.jpg

Brian Kendrick

kendrickmt5.jpg

Rey Mysterio

mysterioep4.jpg

Kid Kash

kashpq7.jpg

Jamie Knoble

gibsonld2.jpg

Gregory Helms

helmscj0.jpg

Mark Henry

henrycb4.jpg

@ No1Thuganomic: Recent Pix or older ones?

Alriiiiiiighty Theeeeen.

Here's the situation on my pics. I'm done making them on my background. I might still make them, but for personal use only. I suppose I'm 'retiring' from making 'Kody BG' pics.

HOWEVER. I will from now on be making KyKy pics. So. Any requests? If not, I'll just make some, then post them.

_______

heh....just for the heck of it;

I was going through some old files on my computer, and found OLD, OLD, OLD pics I used to use. They looked like this;

21d1vmr.jpg

:P

Edited by Kody