Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I also need pics of Michael Dibiasie and Ted Dibiasie Jr.

Is there a faq that tells you how to cut pics? I know that probably sounds stupid but I have no idea where to start. That's not entirely true I suppose. I have some pics that I like that I would like to cut and put on a background but I don't know how to resize and stuff. Do you all use photoshop? Thanks for any help.

Edited by Run_Over

Just a random question, do u guys actually hire half these wrestlers that pics are being posted for?

I do. I don't play the regular scenarios. I make my own. I usually take the most updated stats, pick the wrestlers that I think are the future of the business (usually ROH/FIP/TNA/PWG/CZW/OVW and now WSX guys plus the random indy wrestler like Krazy K, Chance Prophet and even some old school ECW folks like Sabu, Shane Douglas, Jack Victory and Steve Corino for balance) and make my own promotion. The promotions that I take stars from I always give extra money so they can boost their ranks again. I leave the stats of the wrestlers exactly as they are given in the update, but start a new company at a cult level and run with it. When I grow to National level I open up the ol' Development Territory and training facility and build up as many of the 10 or below over wrestlers on the game that I like as best as I can. Having Main Event matches with Samoa Joe, Byran Danielson, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Homicide, The Briscoes, Abyss, Austin Aries and even Nigel McGuinness feels like REAL old school wrestling, or at least the way I remember it when I was growing up and watching people like Brian Pillman, the Midnight Express, Jushin Liger, etc.

I don't like WWE. I think they take talent and waste it. Look at what they've done with CM Punk. He lost to Matt Striker. MATT STRIKER. Horrible. Look at Brian Kendrick and Paul London. I know they've won some matches and titles but come on. Those guys are going to be awesome in the future. Its like the WWE cruiserweight division is where talented wrestlers go to die. And it hurts my soul to hear that Bryan Danielson and Teddy Hart may be signing soon. So when I ask for some of these pictures (and I do that very rarely) its because I need them. I have pictures of Nate Webb and Josh Abercrombie but I want them to appear as they do in WSX. I even use old pictures of some wrestlers like Nick Dinsmore instead of Eugene.

I guess this post is too long but I just wanted to give my two cents on that question.

So if anyone has those WSX pics I would greatly appreciate it. ;):lol:

Is there a faq that tells you how to cut pics? I know that probably sounds stupid but I have no idea where to start. That's not entirely true I suppose. I have some pics that I like that I would like to cut and put on a background but I don't know how to resize and stuff. Do you all use photoshop? Thanks for any help.
Edited by Bill1996

Updated Puro pics

Yoshitsune(aka Takuya Sugi aka El Blazer aka AHII aka HUSTLE Ranger Red aka Little Dragon aka Shanao), The Great Sasuke, Jinsei Shinzaki, Lasse & Gaina

yoshitsuneoz3.jpgthegreatsasukezw9.jpgjinseishinzakixp5.jpglasseze4.jpggainaat4.jpg

Touru Owashi, Sunday*Shogo, Milanito Collection AT, Takuya Sugawara, Ken45 & Bear Fukuda

toruowashirm5.jpgsundayshogonj2.jpgmilanitocollectionatvw9.jpgtakuyasugawarair2.jpgken45vf5.jpgbearfukudaia8.jpg

flashmoonfs4.jpg

Flash Moon

Edited by Driver The Naniwa

Guest Spike Lee

Just a random question, do u guys actually hire half these wrestlers that pics are being posted for?

I don't like WWE. I think they take talent and waste it. Look at what they've done with CM Punk. He lost to Matt Striker. MATT STRIKER. Horrible. Look at Brian Kendrick and Paul London. I know they've won some matches and titles but come on. Those guys are going to be awesome in the future. Its like the WWE cruiserweight division is where talented wrestlers go to die. And it hurts my soul to hear that Bryan Danielson and Teddy Hart may be signing soon. So when I ask for some of these pictures (and I do that very rarely) its because I need them. I have pictures of Nate Webb and Josh Abercrombie but I want them to appear as they do in WSX. I even use old pictures of some wrestlers like Nick Dinsmore instead of Eugene.

I guess this post is too long but I just wanted to give my two cents on that question.

So if anyone has those WSX pics I would greatly appreciate it. ;):lol:

I guess when you grew up you just watched tapes of japan. Wrestling for the most part has been a sport for the big man. Sure Jushin has his moments as well Pillman.

Saying Punk is ruined because he lost to Matt Striker is silly. Paul London and Kendrick are champs! But I assume the IWC has done its part to make you feel all but indy wrestling suck.

And yes. I think Punk is BEING ruined by the WWE. And it is MY personal opinion.Come on man. Hardcore Holly and Striker? What kind of weight do they hold in the wrestling world?

The same amount as CM Punk.