Spud - pro Santino Marella

Epico - pro Carlito

Hunico - pro Chavo Guerrero

Kenny Omega - pro Finlay

Jay Lethal - pro R-Truth

thanks in advance. :)

68wvip.jpgih8xvo.jpg2m4va82.jpg6hjmmp.jpg

2n9mdqw.jpg213ohnp.jpgvqsfwm.jpgsqjszt.jpg

I think these were the only worker pics... So I'll have a crack at WFW logo probably not the banners though :unsure:

We'll see... Time to put the kid to bed

**EDIT**

Hey, wondering if someone could make a logo and two banners for my backyard to global promotion I'm doing.

The company is called Wake Forest Wrestling (WFW), so I'd like one WFW logo and two banners; one that says Wake Forest Wrestling, and one I can use when the company gets bigger and I change it's name to World Federation Wrestling (I know, possible lawsuit!)

Big thanks to whoever can make these for me!

Logo:

2s0mnp3.jpg

Original:

x1eu0z.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

New NXT pics please.

Mason Ryan - pro Rhino

Sterling James Keenan - pro Desmond Wolfe

Jimmy Rave - pro CM Punk

Epico - pro Carlito

Kenny Omega - pro Finlay

Jay Lethal - pro R-Truth

I think these were the only worker pics... So I'll have a crack at WFW logo probably not the banners though :unsure:

**EDIT**

Hey, wondering if someone could make a logo and two banners for my backyard to global promotion I'm doing.

The company is called Wake Forest Wrestling (WFW), so I'd like one WFW logo and two banners; one that says Wake Forest Wrestling, and one I can use when the company gets bigger and I change it's name to World Federation Wrestling (I know, possible lawsuit!)

Logo:

2s0mnp3.jpg

Original:

x1eu0z.jpg

Here is the best I got, sorry.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/145/m_1347ae875e194bec89778a36387d76f4.png

Thanks! Will work out great for my DOTT game!

Yeah, I was hoping to find something from earlier in his career. Thanks for the two options though, will work out in later games. I know there was one floating around of his curly hair and mustache somewhere. I found some pics on online world of wrestling that could work if anyone wants to take a shot at them on KYKY please.

here you go:

08.jpg?t=128556591608-1.jpg?t=128556584918.jpg?t=128556584718-1.jpg?t=1285565848

04.jpg?t=128556585002.jpg?t=1285565854041.jpg?t=128556585245.jpg?t=1285565846

EDIT:

Ok now I got a huge pain in the ass request so take ur time. Can I get these former and new FCW guys

and here you go:

troy_jackman.jpg?t=1285568999dylanklein.jpg?t=1285568999espiral.jpg?t=1285569001

maverick_darsow.jpg?t=1285569003roman_leakee.jpg?t=1285569004aidenfrost.jpg?t=1285569018

brad_maddox-1.jpg?t=1285569020christophherzog.jpg?t=1285569022devin_allen.jpg?t=1285569024

New NXT pics please.

Mason Ryan - pro Rhino

Sterling James Keenan - pro Desmond Wolfe

Jimmy Rave - pro CM Punk

Epico - pro Carlito

Kenny Omega - pro Finlay

Jay Lethal - pro R-Truth

**EDIT**

Logo:

2s0mnp3.jpg

Original:

x1eu0z.jpg

Awesome logo! Thanks!

If anyone can make the banners for me too, I'd be all set =D

kaitlyn.jpg24308276.jpgaksana.jpgdanielbryan2.jpgmaxine.jpgmichaeltarver3.jpgnaomiq.jpgsheamus6.jpgskipsheffield3.jpgdarrenyoung2.jpgdavidotunga2.jpgheathslater2.jpgjackswagger5.jpgjamiekeyes.jpgjeyuso.jpgjimmyuso.jpgjustingabriel2.jpgmichaeltarver2.jpgskipsheffield2.jpgtonychimel2.jpgwadebarrett2.jpg

Could I get these on KyKy please. Just updating my pic pack. :) Thanks in advance

Those have all been done before... Albeit, they'll be slightly different cuts.

I'd suggest checking out Photobucket, Probably starting with Edas000 or Jess-X albums to start.

Well I had a quick browse on photobucket and on this thread... and most of these pics either haven't been cut or are zoomed out. I like the umm... proximity of Lobo's pics xD. Could someone cut them please? x

Thanks Rocky and Mich for my last image. Been busy lately so I haven't had a chance to come back here.

I'm rocking basic paint here, otherwise, I'd do it with my "fancy" photoshop. :w00t:

Can i get The Miz and Daniel Bryan from this on kykys.

http://www.wwe.com/c...883682/15801068

Threw in Morrison in case anyone may have wanted that one.

33pboe0.jpg1zd3osm.jpge8pf75.jpg

can i get these pics on kyky please?

The-Daivaris.jpg

2ij66uv.jpg315z60g.jpg

Could I get these on KyKy please. Just updating my pic pack. :) Thanks in advance

SkipSheffield.jpgSheamus.jpgNaomiKnight.jpgMichaelTarver.jpgKaitlyn-1.jpgDanielBryan.jpgAksana.jpgAJLee.jpg

Just a couple

The Rest

2my9jkp.jpg2ngqwiu.jpg10dsdj6.jpgr1k95k.jpg6td5rl.jpg

2j10jn4.jpg2hfl378.jpg686a6d.jpg2nn4sh.jpg13ztuub.jpg

2z8vlvo.jpg35c4odj.jpgoutuyo.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1